Don't swear at him

Don't swear at him.

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/london/police-extremely-concerned-for-welfare-of-missing-angry-arsenal-internet-star-claudio-callegari-a3285606.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't question his fanbase

i think he meant to say dont question his dedication or something but autismo came out

Reminder that he's 5'3

>Be in your 20's/30's
>Dress and act like an autistic 12 year
What does he mean by this?

f@m f@m f@m

He's actually 46

No I'm not joking

I believe you. Its sad desu senpai

Needs more memes.

Black don't crack blud

How old is Claude? 55?

But seriously he turns either 54 or 55 this year

standard.co.uk/news/london/police-extremely-concerned-for-welfare-of-missing-angry-arsenal-internet-star-claudio-callegari-a3285606.html

I'm fairly certain he actually is autistic. He gets incredibly awkward when people try to make eye contact with him, he has a delusional obsession with Wenger and Arsenal, he dresses in full Arsenal merchandise willingly, he gets very offended if you swear at him or call him gay. He shows all the signs.

if i'd look like that with 55 i'd probably kill myself

my dad is 60 and looks significantly younger and healthier than Claude

Is your dad a Bayern fan?

Oh you would know kek

#prayforclaude

if your dad supported such clowny club like arsenal his whole life he would look older too

where's the coffee, where's the coffee!!

>Mr Callegari, known as Gooner Claude, became famous after being interviewed several times on ArsenalFanTV ranting over Arsenal results and Arsene Wenger.
>...
>He also said: "I left my wife because she didn't like Arsenal."

Is he are guy?

ARE YOU MORE COMMITED THAN ME???!

really makes my sad, Arsenal is greatest pleasure in this men life and thanks to Wenger there is so little ocasions when he can be truly happy

Claude has suffered with depression. Should he be allowed to sue Wenger?

Claude is the man

This article lists Claude's height as 5'10
If the average man is 7.5 heads tall then Claude's head is 9.3 inches long
Ty is 5.8 inches shorter than Claude, so he's AT MOST 5'4". Bear in mind he is probably wearing shoes in this picture.