UK also does not = Scotland

Bump

dundee here
wtb bf

aye but it was where we were posting

Ayr here, keep postin what you got user

fukin square go then

Edinburgh here

Daily reminder that if you use Scottish slang in text based chat you're a fucking embarrassment. Actually so cringy, might aswell get a fucking fedora.

Also, Erskine here.

fuck up, ya dafty

Edinburgh whaddup

user posting wee Mel still up?

100% SNP voter and Warhammer player.

Yarp

actually keked at that

Scottish Borders reporting in

Good man.

Mel an Maz. Classic Ayrshire thread.

I'm just ragin I missed a newer Mel one.

Irvine here

Oft, nae luck mate.

would share if I had user, don't think I saved (skinny Mel was more ma thing) but lost pretty much eveyrthing anyway. Anyway tenner's bet it turns up (or more like it) soon enough.

Death touch chinky fucker Maz

fuck up wank

duckduckgo? who you trying to hide from, son?

bad guys

So's her taste in men like the coldplay song- all yellow?

kek

Voted Brexit. Voted Conservative.

Get tae Falkirk.

How can scottish men avoid being aroused whilst wearing a kilt whenever the wind blows and hair on their thighs etc makes them tingling from invinsible touches? No homo.

yes it does

nae bother

Think this is as skinny as it goes....

Perth reporting in

bump

top kek, kill yourself my man

How can you call the way our people talk an embarrassment? should be proud user!

Ikr

Fine in person, cringy as fuck on the internet.

A' richt loon, yirsel?

You go to the uni?

she was gettin near proper dangerously skinny at one point, maybe a year or so before those pics (she must be 18 or 19 in them)

Aye, I think there was an eating disorder. (Beyond not being able to fit food in past the inevitable cocks)

Och aye, I'm in. EH3 reporting in!

This photo isn't exactly helping our image abroad... Urgh!

anyone got alexis evans?
blonde from dundee, fat with tattoos

nope. neet twink right now that's bored

Say what, pal?

Yeah she never said as much but I assumed from the look of her. Still I like em thin so didn't put me off

Falkirk here

I live in Edinburgh, but work at Glasgow uni.

how the fuck did we get away with a unicorn for our national animal?

Do you think that Adam character kent she was on the game?

Inorite? Other countries must be looking at us going "wait, that was an option?!"

In terms of size for birds, I go for owt, as long as they aren't too heavy for me to lift off the ground, lol. And I'm quite a big strong fucker, too.

not sure that's the point of it to be fair user.

Had to have. Hardly even see her maself and I heard things at the end up, can't see how he couldn't know lot earlier than that.

I'm not much different really just have a preference. Not like I never go for anything else/

I'd kent for a good bit, randomly went looking on adutwork and saw this pic as a profile pic, lol.

Even if I hadn't immediately recognised her, I would always look at a bird with tats and dyed hair.

Paisley gril here. I would like this shithole more if people could stop killing each other rn.

When France was asked what national animal they would pick they tried to surrender so gained the chicken by default.

typical of her to put her face on her profile. Guess with the tatts people, probably yourself, would have figured it was her anyway but still daft. What was she callin herself?

Hey I know that photographer. She took photos of one my pals pretending to be a model on insta. She just gets creepy comments from old Indian dudes

Lilliandoll, Youngplaygirl, and I think there was another.

Dumb as fuck.

that's her for you

I mean, as far as I know, to this day she hs no tattoos on her back/arse/back of legs, so she could easily have did some booty shots, lol.

She has a fuckload of feedback on AW, too. Fuck knows how much cock shes had, but it must be into the 300's anyways.

Who /GĂ idhlig/ here?

Also, Stornoway coming through

Oh aye, she had another one after those, but it only had a pussy pic, however, her super beefy vadge is quite recognisable.....

Not stornoway but as a fellow islander I feel some affinity (islay) not a word of gaelic that wasn't a rude one hastily looked up in the dictionary during standard grade tho tbh

Aye, I had to learn more by myself, outside of the few words that stick with you. A shame.
Hope it gets revived a bit at some point in the future. Learned way more French and use it less.