Would you serve one year in the IDF if you were guaranteed a traditional conservative qt Israeli wife?

Would you serve one year in the IDF if you were guaranteed a traditional conservative qt Israeli wife?

... And if it was the girl in the photo?
Yes.

I'd kill every single fucking Palestinian kid with my bare hands for an Israeli qt.

If the qt looked like this chick if not better?

That's an easy yes.

>Kill shitskins
>Marry QT
>our Chosen babies rule over stupid goyim

What's not to like?

IDF Sup Forums recruitment post.

well mutilate my phallus and call me bergenstein, where do i sign up?

Yes, it would be great, because I look like a sandnigger, so I'd fuck up every kike gene of our potential babies, and also could kill people who looks like me, but they're sandniggers inside too, with the government's consent.

What a life m8.

Yes.

But I'm 29 so I'm too old to join.

Yes. I want to mix with those dumb kikes till they are gone.

There's nothing you can do to make people like kikes, you fern.

I'm marrying an Israeli qt and I don't have to go anywhere near the IDF.

Yes.
Asians consider them white.

>Ship Muslims by the thousands all over the world
>Everybody now understands what it's like to live next door to Muslims
>Sympathy for Israel skyrockets

yes

would serve my whole life desu. Are you kidding me? I would do anything for a qt jewish wife :3

My ex girlfriend used to look like her when we met and like pic related in her childhood photos.
She denied being a jew or related to jews the whole relationship.
I'm confused.

conservative jew women cover their heads after marriage just like a Muslim chick you fucking nignog moron

Sorry already have a non-political Christian gf. Besides I'm against race-mixing

Just give me your fucking sheckels you penny pinching manipulative back-stabbing jew.
I'll get my own non-semitic wife if you don't mind.
I'd kill arabs for you though. Can't seem to muster any sympathy for them (nor jews)

I have a Jewish girl fuck buddy. Gets lonely and calls me like once every 3 weeks.
Go over and have the nastiest filthiest sex. Likes being tied up, spanked, fucked in the butt, tells me to shout Nazi shit while I bang her, and she loves every second of it.

There's seriously something wrong mentally with Jews. But of course we already know that.

maybe jews just look like people

>I would do anything for a qt jewish wife

I need a Jewish qt 3.14 now.

Your question presupposes so much overwriting of reality that you could simultaneously ask that Israel not exist.

Why not. You guys already cut your foreskin left and right like there's no tomorrow. And boy o boy do you love sucking israeli cock so hard it's probably why they don't have foreskin, you's suck it clean off. Can't tell where UScucks and jewsrael apart. Oh right. Jews are the bosses, MacUSA are the employee of the month.

>I would cut off my foreskin and sow it into a wallet to do some nazi roleplay with a jew slut

u r gay

This fucking bot again. Hope you're being paid well kiwibro

that quip blew my mind.

in latin (red pill language if there ever was) it's pronounced (speaking in simian language for your understanding) : oorooogooahi
boy english languash is stupid, need 2 fucking oh's to make a latin U

kys

kikes you suck?

Except for the hook-nose you mean?

Of coursh!

yes depending on how cutie she was.

my kids would still be genetically white ,and to be honest the jews might be the best hope of the white race living on.

They've incorporated a lot of our genes into their race so if the prosper in the coming centuries then white genes will at least be able to live on and be expressed phenotypically in that capacity.

If you can't beat them, join them.

Fuck yes.

This

No, I like my foreskin.
Not wurf.

>falling for the lies of the Middle-Earth Jew

I would convert to Judaism and move to Israel if I could do it without chopping off part of my dick, desu

we shudda never given those maoris permanent markers

> mfw I see tinfoiler "eye"

>breeding with jews
>creating more jews
>dealing with an overbearing annoying ugly jewish wife for the rest of your life

If she looked like natalie portman then yes