New fluffy thread. Keep fluffies alive just to torture edition

New fluffy thread. Keep fluffies alive just to torture edition

Peepee pwace huwties

So I just started browsing b and I am extremely curious as to what fluffies are. I know there are different types but why do people kill and torture them? I find it very interesting

What are the most popular shows on Fluff TV?

Does Fluff TV have news?

Larry Ross is a classic.

What's Larry Ross?

From what I can remember fluffies are from the MLP fandom. I guess we like showing them the cruel reality of the world we live in because fluffies think we live in a lovely kind world. I can also give you the lore if you want. You'll find more of these images in Fluffybooru

Bump

Here we go again

Kweh.

Fuck off.

Kweh.

Some story I found on the booru earlier today. It's about a TV show that's pretty much the Bob Ross version of classic fluffy torture.

>mfw i had to go through 8 captchas to post this

Actually, fluffies were intended to piss off the MLP fandom, before spiraling into an entire fandom of its own.

What would fluffy news be like?

Just footage of fluffies being brutally tortured with ominous music in the background. Takes up half the programming slots, by the way. They love it. I promise.

What kind of movies would fluffies like?

Bright colors and no loud noises.

Anyone like fluffy cannibalism?

Anything brightly colored, animated, obnoxious, and moving at such a fast pace that the plot is barely discernible. In conclusion, fluffies would love FoodFight, thus fueling my hatred for them even more.

So, any of the more recent animated movies.

Yes. The Emoji Movie is sure to be a hit among fluffies. Now I REALLY want to smash one.

Like, the same thing that would satisfy a toddler. Put on Tellytubbies. In canon there's a whole TV channel dedicated to entertaining fluffies, even ones designed to cheer up pillow fluffs.

You can literally put them in their safe area, turn the TV on, leave and go to work, and they'll still be watching when you get back.

How would fluffies react to more thought-provoking movies, like Blade Runner?

Would fluffies like Nickelodeon?

"Scawy" 'haf bad dweamies" "nee' huggies an sketties!"

Do you really want your fluffy to have a foot fetish?

What would be a horror movie to a fluffy?

Their feeble minds would literally implode if they try to understand any other than basic, everyday concepts such as walking and breathing. Merely counting to 10 is a huge struggle for these shitrats.

What? What does that have to do with it?

Um, maybe? I'm not entirely sure what's on that channel. Basically if it's for kids up to 5, they're probably fine with it.

Also programmes getting them to draw and paint can keep them entertained (some fluffies can hold crayons between their hooves, and draw... well scribbles mostly).

What does this Freddy do?

Depends, are you willing to clean up the mess when they piss and shit in terror?

Anything that doesn't have happy sounding music for more than a minute.

I mean, what would they be about?

>tfw I'll never have a soft warm fluffy or babbeh to squish and torture...
Feels bad man

Can't be to hardcore for fluffies. Menace his victims with his spork hooves. "Gonna num yu wike sketty."

Probably the same things as human horror movies.

Most of them aren't that complex.

What sports do fluffies play?

I believe that just that is enough to make them screech in terror and hide behind something for several hours.

Ah, sorry. Probably anything where other fluffies are bad and don't do what their owners tell them, and get put in the sorry box, or given the sorry stick. Or just told they can't have sketties. Pretty much anything that has some negativity.

How about a movie where all the sketties in the world disappear?

Passing balls, running (waddling) races. Maybe a paddling pool with a life jacket at constant supervision (fluffy ponies drown really easily).

I'd let them play my favorite sport whenever they wanted to. It's called "Who Can Survive The Longest In This Tiny Room Filled With Contraptions Designed To Cause Discomfort Without Shitting?" The losers have to eat their shit and have a spiky buttplug shoved in their anus.

The poopies that wouldn't stay in the litterbox!

fluffybooru.org explains it all
they love constructive criticism so point out all the flaws you see

da fuk?

He's probably referring to Dan "The Man From C|_|nnychan, The Rough Rider" Schneider's shows like iCarly. He always made sure to have a lot of barefoot stuff in them. And he tweeted scenes with the girls' feet in them.

last

I wasn't expecting that but saved

>it keeps happening!