I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWwQsdHMT7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mother fucking kek

Omg my sides

Man, why the fuck does it matter what some low rate earning bitch thinks about your eating habits? You fat autistic fucks think too much about what other people think of you.

The same shit happened to me. Year or two ago at Taco Bell right by my house. Got lunch and or dinner there 4 or more times a week for a while after my exgirlfriend moved out, and I'm too damn lazy to cook all the time. Some little slut that worked the window said some shit like "oh hey you're back again, no sauce still?"
Unlike you, I just smiled and said jokingly "well I just wanted to see you again." She blushed, I got my food and left. I still get food there because I'm not a freak.

LOL stupid fuck. You know you should be ashamed and had a panic attack getting caught eating like a fucking slob. I feel bad that poor girl who had to look at you. You are the reason 74% of Americans are "over-weight".Learn to cook for yourself and take pride in it son.

Haven't eaten fast food since November '16. Feel great. Try it. That food is absolute carp anyway.

You should go to that same McDonald's again and jizz all over the drive-thru window. That'll show her.

dw mate wendys is better, 4 for 4 is best fast food dealio out there

I don't usually eat mcdonalds twice in a month nevermind a day but I'll try anyway..

You shouldn't have to answer to a cashier. You can come back 10 times and order the same shit in a day if you want.

Complain to management. Shit customer service.

b8 m8 but if serious who gives a fuck? that bitch works at mcdonalds...

Classic pasta, still kek'd

Nice copypasta, and all you faggots replying are a product of summerfaggotry

If you were that worried about getting served by the same girl you should have gone into the store.

Don't you guys know this is pasta?

"Whaddaya think this is, some kinda joke? Gimme ten Big Macs and a small Diet Coke!" youtube.com/watch?v=AWwQsdHMT7Y

Yeh but I still feel bad for him. You heartless fuck.

It's burgers

hahahahaha - I'm allowed to laugh cause I have anxiety to and have done similar things like drive up the curb.

Never go through the drive thru.
They fuck you at the drive thru.

Summerfags, lurk more.

OP and these fags don't get it.

Who gives a fuck if he hits mcdicks 100x a day?

Its the fact he became ashamed of himself.

What he should of done is repeated the question to that bitch not cower.

1/10

This

Could've sworn Summer didn't start until June 20th

my reply:
And you're still here?

Yeah I mean you coulda been like...

"Listen, I like freezing this stuff and warming it up later."

Lame excuse but whatever works yknow.

> mfw she gets on Sup Forums and posts those "american burger" threads
> mfw she knows the true face of degeneracy

Lol that sounds like some original delta shit