God I miss vinceposting

when i durn d'you

Only oldfags will remember this gem

FROM THE DUSTY MAY SUN/MESA
Was he shooting at god?

THIS GUY FUCKS

Who is this guy?

t. newfag

All the True Detective """""memes""""" sucked and were beaten to death by newfags and redditors.

Only true oldfags will know who this is

same tbqh

If I see someone posting a picture of that fucking cat one more time I swear to god...

i already miss segalposting tv sucks now

well I'm sorry to hear that

It is literally the opposite you stupid fuck

True Detective is inherently Sup Forums just like everything HBO related and Vinceposting was one of the best memes. All the Stars Wars and capeshit memes are redditor/newfag.

Battsposting and Doorposting best memes

Here you go pal

He's a big guy for you.

Vinceposting died because it required actual creativity.

All other Sup Forums memes are small time.

HOWEVER

EASY

Mark Kikeberg, creator of Reddit

JUST

Fucking lex luthor

RIP

>the degradation of baneposting to battsposting to CuckKingposting to HOLUPposting
why do i still come to this board

IT'S

I miss the Oval. That was back when we didn't have any good memes and every board hated us for stealing theirs. Good times.

problem child 2

>two watches

TREE SON

I saved a man from drowning once. Gave him the kiss of life and everything. And you know what he did, Ray? He thanked me. The asshole fucking thanked me.

I LIKE TO CRUISE AND CREEP, PARTY WITH MY PEEPS

I loathe thinking about the epic "how is mike alive?" And "who is jimmy?" posting sure to start back up when BCS returns

What happened to your queer party friends?

I probably laughed at this picture the first time I saw it more than anything I ever have on Sup Forums

No idea why

MORE LIKE LEX KEKKTHOR AM I RITE
X DDDDD
HIT DAT MADAFUKIN UPBOAT BUTTEN

>tfw your hot teenage daughter snorts coke and sucks cock because you're Steven Seagal

It's because he looks so pleased with himself.

>"You know, Ray, sometimes I feel like I'm just sitting here with my thumb up my ass, watching the world pass me by. But right now, I'm not sitting. I'm being held down. And it ain't my thumb in my ass. It's yours."

AH GUNDAMMM

This