Feel like im dying again. Need a chill/cozy/YLYL/cute animals thread. Basically anything with good vibes

Feel like im dying again. Need a chill/cozy/YLYL/cute animals thread. Basically anything with good vibes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zl5p6SQaOEg
youtu.be/lTXGz68Qz0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this will give you vibrations
youtu.be/Zl5p6SQaOEg
some vibrations. some vibrations.,

kek

everything kewl. i used to have really bad PTSD level anxiety. It goes away if you actively remind yourself that nothing wrong and to chill out.

remind yourself the worlds too complicated and too short to try to understand and control all of the time, take appreciation in the small things. Drink a nice soda, watch a funny show like always sunny, and tell yourself that you're lucky to be alive and relatively well.

You should... In Flames turned to shit

youtu.be/lTXGz68Qz0g

its been going all day, and it just got worse like an hour and a half ago. i feel like theres a hand inside my chest crushing my windpipe. i used to get severe panic attacks almost on a daily basis for two years. they would last all day a lot of the time. i finally started taking a beta blocker and it worked really well for almost a year. so i figured i could get off of them, i was doing better and they were making me gain weight. big mistake i guess.

a few days into getting off of them i gave up, the symptoms were too horrible. my anxiety started coming back. so i took a full dose the next day and felt better. but not today. im afraid im going back to how it was. i will literally kill myself if it does. that was no life to live. it was a hell that words cant even describe.

yeah, i know. theyve been shit for a long time. the picture is just comical.

Why are you on beta blockers? They help with the physical symptoms but the panic could still be there. Any reason you aren't taking 1mg Ativan or something?

Why do you feel like that? Panic attacks bro?

this is just personal but drugs are terrible. They take away the symptoms without solving the problems, which is counter productive considering the symptoms are the motivation to get rid of the problems. Make sure you have control over your basic life responsibilities and don't worry much about much else.

Make sure you control you're:
*finances
*hygiene (body and environment)
*and mentally work on those little problems in your head.
*not feeling anxious and depressed takes real effort. It don't just come. You gotta practice shaking off negative thoughts and telling yourself they're silly, and not flipping your shit every time you start feeling the creeping of bad feeling coming. Just accept them. Its ok to feel bad if theres something to feel bad about. Don't feel like theres something wrong with you, because that will make things worse. Sure there are people who live more healthy lives, but a lot of people are and have been where you are now. They do go away, its part of being young, its just nobody tells you you're gonna start to feel these intense emotions, so it kind of comes out of left field.

tl;dr been there, done that, it goes away.

im a hypochondriac. the beta blockers reduce your heartrate and help control palpitations. ive tried 4 anti-anxiety medications, none of them worked. this one worked like a charm. until now, that is.

i did finally give in and take an ativan. i try not to. back when my anxiety was at its worst, it got to the point where i took them too often and then they stopped working. on top of that, it probably made my anxiety worse because i was likely dependent. so i try to be very sparing with them, especially since i had to take two last weekend.

yep. although i can never shake the feeling that theres something wrong with me, but all the doctors have told me im wrong.

i agree. i never wanted to try them in the first place. my anxiety is so severe that i had no other choice.

here you go, bro...

... hope it get better for you...

...it'd be a shame if you missed out on the delicious world war darker powers have got planned...

And I'm guessing you don't have access to any benzos? Also how old are you user? I'm going to guess you're about 18-22?

this was actually really nice for some reason. is it specifically made for anxiety?

lmao, right. i wish theyd just release the nukes already.

You don't need drugs, only good, wholesome Christian fellowship and prayer meetings at the Antioch Baptist Church. Maybe if you spent more time praising Jesus and less time eating the Devil's candies then Grandma wouldn't have been stricken with the sugar diabetes you wicked, wicked boy. Proverbs 3:5 you unrepentant, disgusting sinner. Get saved.

For real....

everyone acts like they're woke...

those who really are already genuinely know what's coming and by now have accepted it, like it or not.

the lucky few of us who have just enough to be happy but not so much want to die have got it made because we get to enjoy all this luscious technology and have all the benefits of living in the modern age, but non of the primary attachments that would make it really suck to know you will likely die soon.

I'm cool if I live, and cool if I die. For me, as scary as it is, it's not so scary as to feel detatched from the sense of honor that it feels like to live in the time of the actual antichrist.

It is what it is.

Just sit back, relax and absorb some chill memes, brah.

Stopped reading about 5 words in. If you're OP, good luck to ya. If not, you're full of shit and you know it. Either way take care.

>i did finally give in and take an ativan. i try not to. back when my anxiety was at its worst, it got to the point where i took them too often and then they stopped working. on top of that, it probably made my anxiety worse because i was likely dependent. so i try to be very sparing with them, especially since i had to take two last weekend.

im 26.

good one, bro.

probably part of where my anxiety comes from. a lot of is situational, but its existential as well.

that wasnt OP, but he was being ironic anyways.

Try some whippits

Sorry didn't read the thread. I'm 26 also. Don't listen to these retards in here. You need to be on Lexapro or something similar. Have xanax for breakthrough panic/anxiety. Also, up your potassium intake big time, drink more water, avoid large amounts of caffeine, sodium, and also avoid MSG. I used to chew an aspirin and eat a banana then chug some orange juice and lay flat on my back on the floor (heart pumps easiest flat on your back), in an effort to kinda trick my mind into relaxing a bit. I hope it gets better brother. I've been there, done that, got that t-shirt

sounds like a good time.
im not doing anymore brain altering meds. ive tried 4, none of them worked. the beta blocker was the only thing that helped. and i do have some benzos. i didnt know potassium had anything to do with it though, i will try that, thanks.

big thanks to everyone who came in here and tried to help. you guys have no idea how much of an impact you can have on someone. i made this thread expecting distractions with memes and whatnot. but instead some random fucking strangers came in and tried to give advice and tell me im gonna be alright. i know this sounds faggy, but it meant a lot to me. thanks to all of you.

i feel better now, the ativan kicked in, but im still chillin in here, im not leaving until the thread is dead in case anyone is still around.

You are
As well?

Feel better OP

correct

What milli Ativan did you pop?

Good.

Cuz I got a few more feel good dogs I made on the train today for you to do with as you please.

Thinking of calling this meme "First World Doglems" or something...

1mg. i prefer klonopin but ativan is all i have right now.

do you have a facebook group or something? or do you just like making memes for Sup Forums?

Whatever works bro. I take xanax for my anxiety, but wish I could get Valium tbh. But I'll take what u can get

I had a facebook memes page with over 21,000 members but shit got shut down around the time that the Pulse shooting happened.

Facebook labeled it a hate group because it made one joke about Pulse night club.

Plebian culture at it's peak.

So I still make memes... but I do it for pleasure cuz that's really there is all to it anymore.

It was literally called "Hating People That Get Overly Offended by Facebook Posts"

And... people at Facebook got Offended...

What I learned... pages titled "I hate niggers" and leaving videos of dead women bleeding out on the floor up for days... not against Facebook standards...

A joke about a national tragedy... too far I guess...

Here's the original. Have fun with it if you want, I guess.

same, id like some valium. that shit will knock your fucking panic attack out cold. xanax didnt work for me. all it did was make me all tired and heavy without calming my mind down. it made it worse.

ugh, fucking pussies cant handle a joke.

these not funny. kys.

>pages titled "I hate niggers" and leaving videos of dead women bleeding out on the floor up for days
kekkaroni pizza

saved

I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU

It's all your my friend :)

what is happening in this pic?
is anders fed up with glenn's shit or something?

no idea whats going on. its just funny to me because of his face. hes like "what the fuck are you doing anders, get the fuck off of my guitar"

was this relevant to something? if so it went way over my head. or maybe youre just shitposting. either way, carry on.

Your asking to get the shot kicked out of you by 4 dudes with crazy long hair, pal. Rock on tho

wut

It's from a twisted sister music video. Look it up