youtube.com/watch?v=yuUphbx-Tu0
youtube.com/watch?v=RisWH8iMLdE
youtube.com/watch?v=kPM0mD8hrUw
youtube.com/watch?v=LYNnHZ_oxjk
youtu.be/yR7AnukIl8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that this album is amazing

Arghoslint

NUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALENUMALE

Xth for gorenoise

Dying Fetus - Wrong one to fuck with

Pantera is nu-male
t.numale

6st for Arghoslint

This will put hairs on your chest.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBP8imm03Mo

*blocks your path*

This general is fucking awful and I hate all of you

the blast beats sound like the bubbling of an office watercooler mixed with dragging a bunch of tin cans behind a truck

theyre perfect

>Pantera is nu-male
wtf

Name my black metal band lads

N

all grooveshit is nu-male and you know it

vampillia is post-ironically the best sporkcore band.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zlb79M_2FjY

Besides Babymetal, are there ANY metal bands that aren't nu-mule?

Peste Noire

>nu-male holocaust edition
so kill the entirety of Sup Forums then?

>all grooveshit is nu-male
I can't think of a more repulsive genre for hipsters except power metal

youtube.com/watch?v=yuUphbx-Tu0

>nu-mule

>weebshit
>not nu-male to the max

>power metal
Fuck off, power metal is great.

>posts normal healthy couple expressing their love in public
I don't see a problem with this.

>literal arena rock about dragons

Reminder that metalheads are the most closed minded people in the world
Majority of them don't listen to anything except metal and even from that they onlt listen to a few select genres
They also absolutely hate any metal that is accessible to non-metalheads

>normal healthy couple
Weeaboos were a mistake

Weebshit triggers nu-males
manchildren != nu-males

>I pretend to like buttmetal in order to distance myself from imaginary 'nu-males' on the internet

t. nu-male who got his shit taste BTFO

No the most close minded people in the world are normies and regular society.

>constantly calling nu-males triggered
>is always whining about them
>whines about them so much that they're triggered by music they might associate with
>triggered by a certain color because of a specific album that haunts your dreams because of how triggered you are
>convince yourself that you're the ultimate alpha male despite having no friends and never having a meaningful relationship with a girl
>project this onto a chinese cartoon image board
>continuing to deny that you're the ultimate nu-male yourself
>never stop getting triggered over people you don't like
>become more and more disassociated from the real world
>die broke and alone in your parent's house
>never got to meet varg

actually one trait of nu-males is getting excited about kiddy shit like star wars, pokemon, harry potter, super hero movies, etc.

Kirino a shit.
Kuroneko is Kvlt as fvck.

when did this general become so bad

>unironically getting upset over the nu-male meme

>never got to meet varg

t-take it back..

It became infested with nu-males.

t. neckbeard who only listens to obscure forest rock

forest rock is a nu-male genre

>manchildren != nu-males
You are right, manchildren are way worse

All good posters left

You are part of the problem

Its been like this for over a year with no improvements

the downfall of /metal/ is that it's a general

4 threads and not a single decent metal discussion, impressive

The only thing that can drive away the nu-males is hair metal.

Do not click if you're a nu-male.
youtube.com/watch?v=RisWH8iMLdE

You mean 2 years

because nu-males still reply to bait posts

All generals become rotten over time
And since all quality posters start posting less, it gets flooded with shitposters

>tfw last actual discussion I remember was two anons discussing Babymetal unironically

Fuck off you are not helping

Devin represents the absolute best side of metal.

>nu-males can discuss music in peace, give actual help and recommendations, create lists and charts
>anti-nu-males flood threads with spam, low quality and shitposting, never contribute anything of value

Why are nu-males bad again?

>reddit; the musician

He predates reddit.

Devin Townsend is reddit in music form

>his waifu isn't kvlt
What is your excuse?

patton is based though

>his waifu it's not a loli
non-kvlt nu-male detected

>Black metal is surf rock for autists
>Power metal is arena rock for autists
What else?

>hahah u r triggered
>posts a wall of text

>Death metal is tuvan throat singing for autists

>underage chinese cartoons lovers are here
thanks summer I guess

>loli
Babymetal nu-male confirmed

you could at least try to conceal your reddit

What should be the new fresh metal meme

Fuck off nu-male

Hair metal

youtube.com/watch?v=kPM0mD8hrUw
cuck core

Let me educate you guys why we are here.
Some years ago everything could be discussed in /metal/. Sure, people would call things shitty but it wouldn't derail threads.
Then some newfag came and started autistically shitposting every time something atmospheric was posted. More people started picking sides and thus begun the atmo vs riff wars which drove away most atmobros (the majority of good posters).
After that people looked to find other things to stir shit up. So, well received bands became the next target and one after another became impossible to discuss.
Eventually, people started to ironically talk about things like nu-metal and then glam because it's contrarian to like them.
The nu-male posting now is nothing else but the perfect answer to /metal/'s ever lasting problem. Instead of targeting individual entities you just cover everything in this blanket term, and have free reign to start shit over anything.

You sound like a nu-male.

Does anyone else find this mindless shitflinging funny? I"m cracking up over here.

t.assblasted nu-male

Good job proving his point

I, for one, am a proud nu-male. I don't care if you satanic shitfucks don't like it, I'll listen to whatevery I like.

Good job proving his point

If you seriously think this stupid shit is funny you are mentally challenged or underafe

I can just picture you right now. Shitting at your computer, wearing a bun. Sipping light beer, listening to Metallica. No ambition, no muscle. Black t-shirt, glasses. Nu-male.

Nice projecting

>I can just picture you right now. Shitting at your computer, wearing a fedora. Sipping mountain dew, listening to power metal. No ambition, all fat. Nazi t-shirt, glasses. Neckbeard.

>he can't guess what i actually find funny about this
t.nu-man

t. Underage

t.wizard

Korn is one of the best metal bands ever.

They consistently released material that satisfied their demographic.

Incredible on stage. Jonathan Davis has an incredibly powerful and emotionally driven stage presence, and even to this day strives to perform 100% to his audiences satisfaction by staying healthy.

There is literally no basis in all the negative criticism Korn has received. The negative criticism of Korn is a fucking meme, and the reason people say they are shit is because they want to fit in.

Korn fell off immideatly after their first album

>mfw it's actually more acceptable to discuss nu-metal and glam here than melodeath and atmoblack

How many % of metal fans are autistic?

Is the new Dying Fetus good or not?

I have more respect for them than most bands in the nu metal scene, but that doesn't mean their music sounds good to me.

Since when do chart ratings correlate to quality?

>Since when do chart ratings correlate to quality?
You would be surprised to see how the nu-male mind operates.

>Since when do chart ratings correlate to quality?

Since always. You subjective taste of music doesn't rival their objective success.

Is this the pinnacle of In Lames?

youtube.com/watch?v=LYNnHZ_oxjk

>subjective
>objective
careful with those words user, people who use those words tend to have no clue what they're talking about

In what sense am I wrong? You seem to be the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.

When the hell did Decapitated become a groove band?

youtu.be/yR7AnukIl8U

>they sound like metalcore shit now
wow

Mindless fun, nothing more and nothing less. Wrong one to fuck with is their best track since your treachery will die with you.

Name my metal band.