We should seriously exterminate all retards. Their so fucking stupid and do nothing but suck off of societies teet

We should seriously exterminate all retards. Their so fucking stupid and do nothing but suck off of societies teet.

We'll start with you

So is that a thumbs down?

Finally somebody with the same opinion. THANK YOU.

I have an iq of 132.

girls a skank kik: haylee552

>their
topkek m8

Yet you don't know the difference between their and they're

lmaoo fucking REKT

It makes me really angry when a retard gets special treatment and prizes hust for being retarded. Retard broke something special of yours and you chastise him? ""YOU'RE A TERRIBLE PERSON WHO SHOULD BURN IN HELL!!" Retard did something insignificant and upsets himself? "AWWWE POOR BABBIE1!1!1!1!1!!!!" You have something traumatic happen to you and you cry? "SUCK IT UP SISSY!!!"

>teet
Come on, user, it's only four letters! Surely a brilliant individual such as yourself should be able to get all of them correct!

Ahahahahahahthlatssofunnyyouresofunnyahahahahsooriginalhahahadie

As if you've never had a typo before.

Bump

Bump

Don't worry. Kim jung un is working on it.

Kinda like white males, who start crying as soon as someone does literally ANYTHING to challenge, or mock, your position.
You only pick on the weaker because you deep down know you are weak yourselves. Just like the fuckin snowflake nazis did in the 40's.

Now grow the fuck up and learn to feel compassion and start being the bigger man.

There is a cottage industry based on the care of retards. Op should know this.

So get the gun and put it in your mouth already.

found the worthless nigger

There's a difference between a typo and you not knowing basic grammar, fag.

Not the retards fault. It's always some normie who wants everyone to know what a great person they are by asking the down's kid to prom. They record and post to social media hoping it will go viral and everyone will see. They need everyone to love them. Pure hubris and self righteousness.

I lived next to a downs kid who didn't do shit, but take the bus to work and back. He was aces.

Maybe just start a new thread op, if killing yourself doesn't work out.

balls and dick sagging so hard it looks like a turd, just wanna pull it out.

B-but... what about my tard stories?

Why do retarded people deserve "special" treatment? I don't see how they're anymore special than the rest of us. Why is everyone afraid to pick on them. Are you telling me that they're better than me?

I can assure you that I am better than any retard you can name. I am:

smarter
stronger
faster
nicer
more mature
better looking
better smelling
just better in every way I can possibly think of
So why should they recieve special treatment? I think I should be treated better because, well, I am better. They do nothing to earn the privileges and rights that normal people don't have. If anything, we should get special privileges. They get special parking spaces, and are allowed to yell as loud as they want in public places such as restaurants. Restaurants are the worst because upon seeing them, you lose your appetite immediately.
In schools, the special-ed wing is next to real classes so that they can yell and run around, distracting normal people. Special-ed will now be known as "institution for the brainless." That's what it should be called. If someone is intolerable, they should go to an institution, not be forced into the normal world so that normal people have to go out of their normal ways, stop whatever normal thing their doing, a descend to retard status to help out some thirty-year-old who doesn't know how to open a door. My dog is probably smarter than most of these "people" (and I call them people for lack of a better word, because technically, they are not considered "people". Regular people have 46 chromosomes, "people" with Down's Syndrome have 47, which technically makes them non-human).

There are plenty of good retards. Many work and function well in society. We should kill pedophiles, rapists and serial killers for uncivilized behavior. Drug addicts, dealers and other criminals add nothing to society either. I'd rather have a retard work at my store than a heroin addict.

I wonder what would happen if they quarantined all the potatos like they did with the leppers

that would be a super nice social experiment

put a group of potatos with different abilities and IQ n shit together, give them limited resources and see how/what develops

remember the human race started with apes son

You are no better than anybody else. Your elitist attitude will get you nowhere in life. People will smell it on you and alienate you for it. Have fun with that, faggot.

You're pretty much a regarded Fuck without compasion, Fuck off

The word "fuck" is capitalized retard.

btfo

You're such a Fuck it is a proper noun.

you're a proper noun

Don't worry they'll do it on their own.

Why thank you user.

if your problem with them is sucking off societies teat, then the problem isn't really retards, it's that society bends over backwards to take care of them

rip in rekt

Exactly this. If we want to exterminate all retards we must start with white males first.