THERE ARE NO DOUBLES ALLOWED IN MY FORMATION MAGGOT...

THERE ARE NO DOUBLES ALLOWED IN MY FORMATION MAGGOT. ANYONE CAUGHT WITH CONTRABAND DOUBLES OWES ME TWO-FIVE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!

SIR YES SIR!

How the fuck did I end up in the army?

Fuck this shit man.

Also, why are you so angry, green dude?

>army

>sir

Sir!

My stand's power is to give me dubs, let's see if that'll break formation

(whispering)
Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?

Thankfully I hid my dubs in a spot where you'll never be able to find them

SIR NO SIR!!

Check em

Navy... whatever.

I don't remember signing up for this.

SIR I'LL TRY MY HARDEST NOT TO GET DOUBLES SIR

>navy
Kek'd pretty hard at that you sly joker

Guys you want to smoke some dubs later in the girls locker room?

25 is fuck all anyway

Woops I dropped my dubs , hold on let me find it.

SIR YES SIR!!

I ain't got any doubles Sir!

>Quickly hides them away.

Bullshit Faggot, CHECKEM

SIR! NO SIR!

SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR!

uh wut

benis

Weak

This DI is a fucking retard. Yelling at us when he ain't found no dubs. What a faggot.

UNDERSTOOD SARGEANT!

You'll NEVER catch me with dubs!

SIR YES SIR!

Yes sir

Aye aye, cap'n!

You didnt hide them well enought faggot

Listen up Sailor...

Make me fgt

Check'd

>dubs fall out of BDU

Noice

Checked

Looks like Sarge is the one who sucks all dubs.

Nothing here sir

You boys want a ride on my sweet bike. I bought it with my enlistment money.

FUCK YOU SARN'T

SIR YES SIR!

only trips here sir

No dubs here

Its Aye sir in the marine corps moron

AYE AYE PETTY OFFICER!

I don't have me no dubs no sir

Oh shit, it's the drill instructor. I'd better just hide these dubs with that faggot posting below me...

YOU FUCKED US

Uh oh

I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU

YES DRILL SARGEANT!!!!

Fuck dubs

“Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch"

What's going on in this thread?

I CAN EXPLAIN

FUCK YOU NIGER

check 'em fag

Shitposting.

YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING

Everyone is talking in XCodes.

AYE AYE SIR!

fuck you old man

>WW3 approaching
Well might as see if I gotta do it.

No Fuck You.

THEY'RE NOT MINE

no dubs here sarge

Sir Yes Sir

oh no not my dubs please don't search me sarge Im clean

lt dubs what happened to your legs

INFIDEL