TL:DR - Crazy pedo stalks steam girls made a video with my facebook picture

TL:DR - Crazy pedo stalks steam girls made a video with my facebook picture

i don't really know what to do with this guy he has been harassing me for 2 years and even made a video about me
This fucko likes to harass girls on steam and is definitely the serial killer type ( talks in plural and roleplays). He also randomly posted a video on youtube using a picture of me, and tried to blackmail basically. He'd only delete that video about me if i'd become his friend, and he has admitted to doing this a lot. He is still salty because i don't want to be friends with a crazy and now he's basically my stalker, and recently sent me that user e-mail (picture). He has feminist steam group where he gets some girls to stalk. If you check his profile you will find weird shit

his steam profile steamcommunity.com/id/MelonieCardiff
The vid he made about me: youtube.com/watch?v=_C5c7hBG71A

here is another screen

Sounds like a cool guy honestly.

Cool guy. Not helping you.

Sup Forums doesn't help fight rapists. In fact pretty sure there are rapists on this site or people who have fantasies of doing it. Fuck off and go somewhere else.

kek, that video is fucking wonk. fuck you tho OP, you're a faggot.

Litterally nobody cares.

How about you block him dipshit. This isn't serious at all.

KEK this guy looks like old school Sup Forums so no hope for you op

Show us your tits with a timestamp and I'll hack his punk ass.

》that edge
Lmfao loser.

quit being a cuck and fuck off op

Get out summerfag.
Also good idea, actually OP post your tits with time stamp and we'll do something.

being serious, you know how many losers here feel identified with this loser

real looser, sounds definetly like a sociopath, you should report this to the police and send them your screenshots

Sup Forums has tracked down multiple rapists. You're a newfag sperglord

another screen

POST TITS AND TIMESTAMP, AND WE WILL HELP YOU.

>made a video with my facebook picture
Uhm user...

i'm 23, and he said it took him 3 months to find my facebook. i don't even have my name on my steam profile

Date him.

Really though, you still haven't blocked him and moved on? Contact Cyberangels too.

he has made over 100 alts. joins the groups i'm in and messages me.

But user, look out behind you...

Put a bullet through your brain, that will solve everything.

You come to Sup Forums in your time of need, but provide neither tits nor time stamp? You will get nothing. Also that fags probbally on Sup Forums to so you gonna get boned.