How do I make my dog stop urinating and defacating in my floor? (No abuse shit fags.)

How do I make my dog stop urinating and defacating in my floor? (No abuse shit fags.)

Vicious beatings. Always works.

Most dogs are smart enough that with some stern scolding they can learn they aren't supposed to do it. Be firm but don't actually get mad at them. It takes a while. Give them praise when they go outside, no treats or anything. Otherwise, try sticking their nose in it. Sounds mean, but they'll get the message after a few times.

OK let them outside 15 min after they eat, and let them be, watch them and as soon as they are done get them all exited. Cut them off of food and water two hours before bed. Don't rub their nose in Shit, just teaches them to not get caught. Luck bro

>How do I make my dog stop urinating and defacating in my floor? (No abuse shit fags.)
Reinforce good behavior, punish bad behavior.

buy better dog

>Don't rub their nose in Shit, just teaches them to not get caught.
Because they didn't get their nose rubbed in shit when you weren't around.
They need to get their nose rubbed in shit whenever the shit in the wrong place, no matter who is or isn't there, no matter what is or isn't there.

>robot
>shock collar
>kid on summer break inside a squirrel costume

Nice blue heeler i had one for like 18 years but she died

Are they pups or older if pups i do traing pads outside.. u need to be there when they go.. they go with u to the bathroom also because they see you and belive u got there back as they go from u taking them outside dog thing look it up nigger

Every time your dog urinates or shits on the floor. Go right ahead and take a shit in its bed guarantee it will get the message after the fourth time.

Crate train mostly, also take them on walks use positive reinforcement when they do their business outside. Aggression typically doesn't work and usually just makes things worse.

/thread

couldnt have said it better

Fuck crate training and fuck anyone who kennels their dog when they arent at home.

Lock your dog up because you are shit at training? The fuck is wrong with you?

Honestly just be patient and vigilant as fuck. Come down wicked hard when you catch them but dont need to hit em really just coming at them fast is enough generally and then immediately bring them outside.

If they keep doing it in the same spot without asking to go out then you need to rub their nose in it cause they think that is the go to shitting area.

Dogs are creatures of habit you need to reinforce the good and be harsh with the bad.

if you crate train your dog properly, they like the kennel, and they view it as their safe place or 'room'and they like it. My parent's dogs are crate trained, and when my parents leave the house, the dogs would go to their kennel without even closing it, they just like to hang out in there or sleep there.

go piss and shit on his. he'll get the picture.

Pee pads. They recognize the scent and go on them.

If it pisses on your floor take it outside and piss on its head.

look how fucking fat that chihuahua is.

> no abuse shit fags.

fuck off you are killing that chihuahua slowly.

Stale pasta.

The only good Chihuahua is a dead Chihuahua. Smack it with a hammer

Take them directly outside if they start in the house.
Reward them with a treat everytime they go outside. The mini training rewards work great. Nice heeler