What will Trump do about the real alien problem?

What will Trump do about the real alien problem?

There are over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses that have offered testimony to the existence of aliens and UFOs or efforts to cover up their existence and who have stated that they would be willing to defend their claims under oath. But the government still will not allow them to speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8486614/Barack-Obama-takes-revenge-on-Donald-Trump-in-White-House-speech.html
cnn.com/2016/04/07/politics/john-podesta-hillary-clinton-ufo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Congress is under the control of the MIC.

They vote, unilaterally, that is TO EVERY SINGLE MEMBER, in favor of whatever budget the MIC comes up with.

Add to that the drug money the CIA brings in as a slush fund to further fund black op programs, and well. we're basically living under a breakaway civilization.

I bet if you nuked everyone in congress, you would take out a good portion of the ruling elite that run this breakaway civilization.

After all, they're voting in their own best interests of self preservation.

He'll start the XCOM initiative

AYY

LMAO

300 million people in country
400 crazies see aliens I thnk were gonna be just fine

>400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A DYSON SPHERE AND THE ALIENS ARE GONNA PAY FOR IT

>OP thinks the God Emperor cant handle Xenos

srsly

Pretty sure he knows about aliens/ UFO's. Even Hilary talked openly about disclosure, and Obama probably knows too considering John Podesta kept making a fuss of it.

But Trump knows for sure, I am positive that he tried to get info on what happened at Roswell because Obama mocked him for it.

>"Like, did we fake the moon landing? What really happened at Roswell? And where are Biggie and Tupac?"

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8486614/Barack-Obama-takes-revenge-on-Donald-Trump-in-White-House-speech.html

And Hilary Link
>"cnn.com/2016/04/07/politics/john-podesta-hillary-clinton-ufo/

>the government employs 400 crazies
>he trust the government to be honest

top kek cuck

Trumps a retard and has no place in office

All those witnesses, all those people with "claims".

No proof

School out early, faggot?

>expecting 'proof' to manifest itself on the fucking internet

Try going outside, tard. Literally anything you see online can and will be called fake, even if it was real.

beat me to it

Blacks? Mexicans? Muslims? Nah. It's aliens that are the problem. Trust me.

stop sending them money.

If aliens were advanced enough to visit this planet, we would've been conquered or killed by now

none of that substantiates it

go ahead, prove it objectively, incontrovertibly

And if they've always been here? The surface isn't the most safe place to inhabit, you know.

wow, all that proof

>alien problem
That's easy: give them cows, they fucking love cows.

Seriously, fuck off kid.

Prove to me objectively, incontrovertibly, that you're a human being.

>you can't

What you're asking for is not possible to do over the internet. You're not very bright if you think it is.

Why would they be letting us deplete the planet of resources they could use

You're making a lot of assumptions about this alien species to arrive at that conclusion.

If aliens were capable of interstellar travel and didn't want to be known to the people of Earth they wouldn't let themselves get caught by some bum with a camera. Plus it only takes one member of the species to come down in his spaceship and go "ayyy lmao". Yet such hasn't happened.

>deplete the planet

lol, you really think that's even possible?

everything moves in a cycle, and what humans have touched is is infinitesimal amount of nature.

the only real threat to the habitat are nukes.

aliens know this of course.

calling them aliens by itself seems inane. they're earthling as we are at this point.

Aliens have lived among us for centuries, OP.

>implying they havent been here longer than us

You guys are getting sloppy. They've ALWAYS been here. We're the new guys.

kek

Trump's presidency will mark a new age of space exploration and conquest. By 2050 we'll have a space-worthy fleet ready for any alien incursions into Earth.

Aliens are:

a) Humans froma distant future

or

b) Demons

Everyone keeps talking about them like they actually traveled space, what if these are transdimensional xeno? They just phase in from another dimension.
Not much a space armada could do about that.

The thing that really gets me over the UFO thing is how casual aviation treats them. Those floating white balls will trail along side space/aircraft doing aero gymnastics with this "notice meeeeeee!!" performance and these pilots and control towers are all just 100 yard stare "if ignore it it'll go away" about it.
Are those balls the shitposting aliens or something, everyone has seems to have them blocked?

Remember how the UFOs are always seen flying into the oceans, into the earth, into volcanos, mountain sides etc?

Their bases are all hidden from the surface.

They've been here for a very long and created us and all around us.

They are quite literally our gods.

why are those the two options?

There are worse problems to deal with.

fpbp

>what if these are transdimensional xeno?
What if I'm a unicorn who shits rainbow cupcakes? What if your mom orbits my dick?

In religious texts, they talk about "heavenly beings" manifesting from light

In order to travel at the speed of light... Wouldn't you have to literally become light? Think about it

I always enjoy, support, and endorse the theory that humans are just an aliens society experiment pet project. Like some hobbyists staring at an ant colony.
Must be highly entertaining to watch us this long.

Aliens are welcome here on Earth! But only if they arrive here LEGALLY!!!!