>inb4 b&

Goodbye m8 gonna get b&'d from 4chen for possible raid post

>i dont know shit about shit and im mad
>being this much of a faggot cunt

Literally just google it you retard

Backstory?

Whos gonna be the first edgy 12 year old to recommend LOIC

Looks like you lol

a twitch streamer left a server because he had a problem with another admin and since he left the server i play on has been on stopped ddos'd for the past couple of days

Go play something else you baby

Not your personal army, samefag

>looks like you

Tfw became edgy 12 year old who recommended LOIC

>mfw

So,
the server you use is down. Or it's DDOSed. You're not sure which. And you want to DDOS someone in "revenge"?

Seems like someone needs to re-read Global #2
Sup Forums.org/rules

I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU

>possible raid post
MODS
>spill milk out of mouth as i screech

no, they are ddosing it

TWISTED SISTER?!

whatever i guess ill get banned havnt been on here in years anyways gg, Sup Forums is basically reddit now

What kind of man are you?

>tfw truth hurts

>tfw redditor
>tfw calls Sup Forums reddit
Is this youre first time here??
also im done with this shit post. im going to find more

NEWFAG

yeah first time here for sure, and im calling it reddit because everyone here is pussified now. cant even troll anymore or youll get banned lmao

I'll do it for you if you buy me Dragon's Dogma on Steam

YOU ARE NOTHING, YOU DO NOTHING, SITTING HERE ALL DAY PLAYING THAT REP-ULSIVE ELECTRIC TWAAAANNNNGGGAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR
The kind that is trying to start a Sup Forums revolution by forcing a spam meme to counter attack the gay shit that's killing the board

>i don't know shit about shit
Hello Rick.

Stupid little prick named Rick, who thought he knew shit, but didn't know shit...

youtube.com/watch?v=_97h5jbGT8s

rick and morty would have my back

>mfw b&
>mfw one less summerfag