I really need to get this off my chest

Now that she is technically 18, I wanted to share something with the lads in this board. Since her starting days at Disney, I've been obsessed with a particular actress, pic related.
Seeing her in Jessie on my telly was definitely a turning point in my stupid life. I got so hooked on her that I dumped the girlfriend I had at the time because the spark was literally gone and all I could think about was HER. Peyton Roi List.
This has been haunting since then. I was never one to obsess over anyone or anything at all. I spent whole days reading news about her and watching her episodes on Netflix, and I couldn't help myself despise knowing it was not healthy for me.
I've tried doing drugs to try and forget all this nonsense but even then I'd find myself high on LSD while watching her episodes in the middle of the night.
I no longer find any woman that isn't Peyton attractive, I don't care if she's also American or an actress too; it HAS to be Peyton.
I'm typing this from my hotel room in LA, I came here just to see her perform. I made up thousands of scenarios where I would meet her somehow, but when I was finally in the same living space she was in and had the chance to do something about it I realized how delusional I was.
Even if I gave her the letter I wrote in perfect English telling her about my literal obsession for her, how would she even react? Positively? I don't think so. Especially coming from a skinny manlet like me.
My feelings for her are not from this world. I can't even stand the idea of having sex with her because I sincerely couldn't bring myself to do it. I want her company, I want to be with her. Hug her, kiss her, watch old movies and that's it. I love you, Peyton, but at the same time I wish you didn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shes doenst want anything from you.

t. Jamaal Thundercock

Never seen this before, is it OC?

just make sure she doesn't have a brother to ruin things

She's a fine girl, I can see why you like her

I feel for you, user. But look at this guy:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_López_(stalker)

I'm not posting that to mock you, it's just that maybe you should talk to a therapist or someone like that about the whole thing. You even said the thing about not wanting to have sex with her, that's what that Lopez dude said about Bjork.

All of that said, I can relate more than I want to admit.

Post more of her

there's a support group on /cel/ for people like you

/cel/?

wikieat.in

Wew lad, rev up them FBI reports before this nutcase kills someone.

Pasta

i know that feel, my peyton folder is 2+gb

are you pumped for bunk'd season 2?

absolutely
she is a comedy genius

I tried watching it... I really did, but the dialogue is just too cringe for me

tl;dr

Thanks for that

if you cant even watch her shows, get out of here she isnt your waifu

my KKKfu

RyRy is prettier

Well I not a masochist m8 sorry

she really is the best

I'm glad you shared this with us OP, it's good you find this a safe space.

Send her a Box, Op.

When she opens it Acid will spray her face.