Be me

>be me
>18
>got a severe case of 'scabies'
>basically some body parts itching so much that you have to scratch until you bleed to make it stop
>get a treatment by a doctor
>have to put a creme onto my body for atleast 6 hours straight
>shit should work after one time use
>neverbeensodissapointed.gif
>didn't work so I tried it another time
>didn't work either
>instead of visiting doctor again I try it a last time
>seems like it's working
>got a whole body setup for it
>gloves so I won't get the creme off my hands
>knee high socks so I won't get it off my feet so easily
>longsleevetshir etc.
>fast forward to me sleeping
>4:30am
>wake up because back is itching a bit
>just at one exact point
>scratching.exe
>not going away
>begin to itch all over my shoulders
>scratching.bat
shit spreadib all over my back
>unzip:'claws.rar'
>scratching extremely hurts now because I have a sunburn all over my back
>thinking that it might be itching because of the sunburn
>begin to google
>find out I have to use cold water and suncreme
>go to the shower
>turn up cold AS FUCK
>making myself mentally ready for the blizzard that's going to unleash on my back
>stepintothewaterfall.jpg
>i should notice that at all bodyparts I've had scabies before, using cold water was the best treatment, sometimes it held for a few hours
>now it was different, cold water just made it itch even harder
>fuck it turn that shit to hot
>hotter than satans anus
>hotter than ariana grande in her latex bunny outfit
>almost burning my skin off
>but it stopped to itch
>stand there for about half an hour
>thinking that I just can't stay there my entire life
>decide to use different shampoos but nothing works
>best I could get was using a peeling creme that would delay the itch
>run to my bedroom, grab the suncreme and run back into shower
>put on the suncreme
>it's 5:46am now and I think it's working now

Try an oatmeal bath. Or Nizoral shampoo.

Sounds like hell, Godspeed

Also calamine lotion

And witch hazel

Also cum

I though scabies was a dog disease.

Dude don't shower just before the scabies cream. Shower 6 hours before. Also u may be allergic to that shit. Look for a sub.

I've beat scabies too. Takes time. At least u got diagnosed within 6 months. Godspeed OP.

this works ?

I mean this shit has such an impact on my life that if the only way to cure it would be getting a bukakke from 7 ssbbw sluts then, nigga sign me up for that shit

Man, I had that. First I did the creme thing, but since I had it for so long (they couldnt diagnose it at first) the cream didn't work out, so I needed a stronger medicine.

Smearing that goo on my scratched up body turned out to be the most painfull thing I've experienced in my life. Fucking worse than broken bones and tattoos and whatnot.

>tried to knock myself out but couldnt.
>story got out and they wrote songs about me in highschool.
>25 years later I still have superior scratching disipline.

Might be a parasite
I would suggest watching some monsters inside me episodes for research

Oatmeal bath and calamine lotion yes will work short term.

Nizoral contains anti-fungal agent Ketoconazole. It may provide an inhospitable environment for the scabie

Scabies is a parasite you fuck wit.

I did shower 1 hour before using the creme, would have to get new one though. I might ask my doctor next time for an oral treatment, because this just doesn't work the way it should

i just want it to stop

Or try covering yourself in hydrocortisone cream

isn't cortisone in high doses, bad for me?

I'm talking about those worm kind of things, those creepy ones.

Permethren and ivermectin is the way to go.

1 hour is too short. Moisture in the skin and the warmth will wash it away. Needs to be dry cool skin. I made this mistake too.

If anyone here has beaten this successfully, could you plesde tell me what exactly you've done?

This is good for eczema but makes scabies worse.

Not topically you'll be fine. It's a corticosteroid, internally an overdose could hurt but you'll be fine

I'm trying to

Another is clove oil. That shit is strong as fuck too.

I got some oldschool medicine they used in concentrationcamps or someshit. As I said in an earlier post - it hurt as a motherfucker, but it passed after a few minutes and scabies was gone.

Sounds more like skin cancer to me.

So waiting 6 hours after showering and something else i should do?

Miss me with that shit. Mother, Grandmother, Grandfather, Aunt, almost everyone from my family (mother's side) had cancer, I don't want to die right now, life just got good

Nigga I had to put that cream on tonight as well. I work in a nursing home and there are a bunch of old assholes with scabies so all the workers got it. This shit sucks. I feel bad for you.

If your using hot water to shower for a long time make sure you drink a ton of water. Cause even though you think your ok under it, your body is going in panic mode cause your overheating it so much. So while your under that water your sweating up a storm while your body tries to cool down.

That's fucking metal

Doctor fag here.

Scabies is a parasite. You have lots of little bugs inside you, basically. The problem with your treatment is that you aren't treating the rest of your house (or at least you aren't saying you are).

After you put creme on yourself you need to wash ALL your bedding and clothing (preferably on hot), vacuum your carpet, couches, chairs, etc.

Otherwise you're putting on creme (or taking the pill) to kill them but then you're just getting infested again.

This shit is a mess, do it right or you'll never get rid of them.

If it's permethren ya I'd wait 6 hours after shower, then apply for 12 hours then wash it off. Repeat the next day, I even did 3. Then wait a few days and repeat. Usually 3 or four to let the ones that were incubating hatch as u can't get at them till they get out. I had to do this for 2 months cause I was holding it for 6.

The ivermectin is an oral anti parasite. That will poison your blood which will help too.

Your most recent symptoms need to be checked. U may be allergic to that shit or its something else.

Getting aids will reduce the itch
And I ain't even lying

Definitely have the HIV...

RIP user

What this guy said. The bugs can live without being on a person for quite a while, so even if you do use the cream, if you go and sit on your couch (or something like that) you'll get them again.

Doctor fag beat me to it.

Get a fucking steamer and steam ur shoes and bed and whatever furniture u use. Every day.

I have done alot of shit in my house, didn't write it down though.

Switched the whole bed, vacuumed the thing you lay on (don't know the english word, it's matratze in german) threw all my clothes into the washing machine, daily switch all my clothes and that's pretty much it. I can see that I'm getting infested again all the time, but we don't have unlimited bedcloththingys, once they are in the washing machine I have to wait a couple days to get them back dry and in that time I already have these parasites again

Oragel... Find and buy a lot of it and spread that shit all over. It will give you the best temp relief. The lidocaine will number the itch.

Mix oragel 50/50 blend with medication cream for best results.

Make sure you wash all your stuff in hot water, not cold.

Its zhe Jews getting revenge
I bet your doctor is a jew too

My biggest point of reinfestation was my boots.

Also fun fact: everyone in the house needs to be treated too. Turns out having scabies is an allergic reaction.. And some can carry it and not show symptoms.

Try ivermectin/Stromectol. Shit is expensive as hell. Take a few pills, and it kills everything. A week later, take again, and they're all gone. That's what I used to rid myself of them.

By the way I've read on the internet that these parasites die if they get exposed to -0°C tenperatures and below that. is it possible to throw my blanket and other stuff into the freezer for a few hours everyday ?

The drier would be better.

why the drier ?

I got a real bad sunburn when I was young, I mean, REAL FUCKING BAD. What I did was I got in the shower (Like you did) then I put aloe gel on my back (My dad said it was useful for sunburns and burns in general) and it went away a few hours later. Hurt like a motherfucker, but in the end, I was so happy that I wasn't being gang raped by Satan's demon posse anymore.

Cause its hotter than boiling water for an hour.

U can freeze but it takes longer and not as convenient. Maybe 6 or so.

Room temperature isolation of stuffed animals takes 2 weeks.

If it's a sunburn and itches like he'll then it is hells itch. Use peppermint oil or take hot showers and wait for your skin to finish healing itself. I've had that before sucks ass...

Doctorfag again.

You're fighting a war my friend. It's not an easy one to win. I'm going to give you some tips.

>Your mattress is now full of evil.
>use a steam cleaner if you have it on the mattress.
>Wash all your clothes in the same few loads while doing the rest of the house.
>after you wash them tie your clothes up in trash bags if you can. Only take out what you're going to wear. Tie that shit back up.
>the tubes of creme you get are often very very small, and you need to reapply it, so be careful
DO NOT make the mistake of thinking this means to only do where it itches
>cover every fucking inch that isn't an exposed cavity(eyes mouth nose anus).
>folds of skin often have the worst problem, as do wrists
>put that shit on before you go to bed and double duty it to help it 'clean' your bed. It'll kill things for a few hours which should help you stay clean sleeping
>the creme itself sometimes causes a minor burning feeling, think having some bleach on your skin for a few minutes.
This should only ever really get up to a slight tingling. If it's ever more than that see a doctor. Their are other options.
YOU WASH THIS OFF WHEN YOU WAKE UP
>shower first, treat from neck down, sleep, shower again.

thanks for the tips my dudes, op's going to sleep now and try not to scratch my whole body

I wish OP the best with this. It will take discipline and strong will to beat it.

Last bit: memory cells. It took you 2 weeks to start getting a reaction. The next time it'll take you 36 hours.

Godspeed.

I had scabies when i was a kid. Oh god I'll never forget how itchy my ass crack was. House of 7... Had to boil all our sheets and clothes. Didn't last very long though, probably not even a week.

>ivermectin
This. Literally stopped the itching within a day. One table. Woo, science!

(Would like to firebomb the shitty hostel I caught it in, in Budapest.)

Sulfur soap/sulfur cream

Stinks like rotten eggs and dries your skin out but it's cheaper than medicine and really does work if you listen to doctorfag's nuggets of wisdom

Unrelated itch-faggot here

>2008
>back surgery
>rekt the skin, muscle, nerves all over
>scars like a motherlessfucker
>still have limited sensation/numbness in back skin

>2010-present
>when under stress
>any kind, but typically
>psych-stress or physical stress from heat
>starts itching
>everywhere on back
>can't scratch
>can't FEEL scratch, only pain if I go too deep.
>keeps itching for 4-8 hours
>massage, hot shower, cold shower give a 15-20 minute respite
>none of the cremes I've tried, have done jack shit
>sitting in 60 degree room for an hour or two helps 40% of the time
>60% of the time all I can do is wait
EVERY doctor I talk to is a faggot

>orthopedic: "that's weird, user. Talk to a derm."
>dermatologist: "that's weird, user. If triggered by psych stress, talk to a psych"
>psych: "that's weird, user. Talk to a real doctor, not a retarded pill dispenser like me"

I wish this were some kind of parasite I could kill without killing me.

I know your pain op

>be me
>18
>one day arms and legs itch
>no matter how much i scratch it doesn't go away
>gets so bad i can't sleep at night
>constantly complain to parents
>try salt bath
>try oatmeal bath
>both don't work
>fast forward about a month later
>arms and legs still itchy
>finally go see doctor
>wasn't an appointment so didn't get my usual doctor
>woman checks me for about 5 minutes
>"because of the heat the oil from your pores causes the itch. Try to stay cold"
>"It'll eventually go away"
>Fast Forward a couple months
>December
>freezing outside
>leave window open and move my bed right under it
>cold as fuck but stops itch
>Deal with this for a couple more months
>soon whole family starts to itch as well
>they go see family doctor
>scabies
>mfw i dealt with it for like 7 months because doctor said it was oil

Did the same for months when my dick denied it was scabies. Also my kids doctor did the same. Went crazy. Almost developed Norwegian scabies..

>finally go see doctor
Yep, that was your fucking mistake. Fucking doctors, man. I've never had a condition they didn't misdiagnose, including a broken ankle. And they always have a pill that will fix your up, even though it's not for your problem.

I got my scabies diagnosed at an urgent care clinic. The *nurse* identified it within five minutes with just a couple simple tests.

Fuck doctors.