More of her

anyone ever steal a girl's used socks?

only my sister's

ive came in girls shoes

numerous times, and done this too

sock sniffing stories?

it would be amazing if it was sweat

any cummed shoes pics?

I used to do after school sports/activities in hs, so after that ended I would go to the library and study for an hour or so to ensure everybody cleared out. from there I would go to the female locker room and there were almost always socks and shoes either laying around or in lockers without locks. pretty great

Used to have pics of over half a dozen shoes. external hard drive died and lost them all

I was able to enjoy this girl's socks after a workout. We worked out together and she took them off to take a shower

did you know who they belonged to? or just random?

gf left a pair of her 6" heels at my place. she's so fucking sexy while wearing them. I'd take a pic, but I'm far too lazy to do that right now.

cum on them and take pics wtf bro

just random, except for two girls who I remember left a paper with their name on it in their locker so I knew who they were

normally I would, but I jerked off like 20 minutes ago, my nuts are empty. might take a pic of the heels for you guys though, when I get up to take a piss

Thats nice, were they hot? I would prefer to know whose shoes/socks im violating but either way must have been a neat rush.

Anyone wanna share fwb stories? I knew a few girls from college who liked having their feet touched. It was great.

I definitely prefer to know too, but beggers can't be choosers. Both of them were only average, didn't even actually know either of them, had to find them on fb

been wanting to do something like this for so long, did you fap with them?

yeah, usually had my dick in one to jerk off while smelling the other

girlfriend's

post their pics? ;)

finally some chubby toes, more?

thats the propper way to do it. did you cum inside? i usually pulled out, but this one time i cummed in them. luckily i wasnt caught, thinking about it she may have left them there on purpose. It was my friends gf, but she loved to visually tease me with her feet. she def knew i liked them.

Some sexy milf feet

if you could blackmail a girl you know to do feet things and you know you won't get caught, would you?

that was years ago, don't even remember their names
I usually came inside bc they were random socks in the girls locker room. no way anybody would know it was me and didn't give a fuck lol. I enjoyed thinking that the next time they had gym class they'd be running around and getting their feet all sweaty on my cum

Got more of her, user?

how about some soles?

No because there's nothing stopping her from telling other people that some creepy foot fetish guy blackmailed her.

if she has super cute toes, yes

not a 100% its her but almost. look at the webbed toes. im just dumping from a folder i found in a pen drive from pics that i got from this threads in 2013/14. maybe other user remembers her or has more.

more like this plz?

rare webbed toes that look delicious? i'll take it

doesn't really like it when I take pics of them so I had to sneak this a while ago

how old is she?

one of my all tame fav candids, i think there was a set. anyone knows?

oh my she knows so hard lmfao

just turned 18

imagine trying to concentrate on anything other than her feet during class

thats a man baby

so how hard were you when you found this pic?

I don't know her, i just like the pic. But to answer your question, pretty hard.

my girlfriends foot after getting her tattoo done

Wow moar of her in those sandals bro !

Ruined

if she does, what would you make her do?

why

She a big pp fan? or just went fuck it

what would she say if she found out?

she has always enjoyed pp since she was little so yeah lol it was a childhood thing for her

Yeah, my missus got Navi from Zelda tattoo on the top of her foot for the same reason.

make her practice spreading her toes every day and send me pictures of her daily progress (soles and tops)

nice,

its annoying as my girlfriend doesn't have any feet pictures other then this one i dont think :(

would you make her wear specific shoes/socks?

ankle socks are the best and if i had to pick shoes it would be converse, even though bare is always best.

In HS in gym they made everyone take off their socks and shoes so they didn't track dirt into the locker rooms for the pool and we had to take them off in a side hall that lead to the lockers. and I took the summer gym classes so it was hot out and we had been running and doing other stuff earlier. I would memorize what shoes each girl i prioritized wore and it took maybe 10 mins for everyone to change and the swim director was always late so it was more like 10 minutes alone with sweaty gym socks and shoes of girls all no less than an 8/10. would take the sole out if removable and lick them clean and sometimes suck the sweat out of their socks. got to do this every day for 3 weeks. hard trying to cover your bone in swim trunks after that.

>anyone ever steal a girl's used socks?
There was a place that I worked where there was this hot fucking milfy brunette. She had big blue eyes and a fat ass. She used to walk everyday at lunch, and when she did so she would change into socks and sneakers. One day, the power went out at the office. Being that I was over the IT department, I had to go in and basically watch the servers until power was restored. I started roaming around in the building from boredom mostly, and went by her desk. There were her gym socks and sneakers tucked neatly under her desk. Needless to say, I had a sniff of those socks posthaste. They smelled fantastic. I immediately pulled out my cock and jacked off right there in her chair while sniffing and licking her salty socks. It was awesome, and I have zero regrets.

name the cutest if you can remember

making her wear converse without socks would give her really sweaty feet too

>converse without socks

post-workout sole

Gf feet

Lewd

any asian girls there?

This was 2011 but I kinda remember this one kinda shy blond girl with a really cute face and black mayfarer style glasses. she had black high top converse on and no socks with a perfect sole imprint in the shoe and you could see the sheen of where her foot was. took out the sole of the shoes and cleaned them almost frequently and she had the best taste and smell. i remember her the most because of how good her taste and smell was.

One time I was staying over at a friends house when I was younger and we stayed up till like 5 am or some stupid time even though him his mom and his sister had to leave early in the morning for some trip, I woke up at around 1 pm to find that nobody was around and they left a note telling me they would be back at 3 pm and to help myself to whatever food etc I wanted.

After eating some breakfast I ventured upstairs into his moms room and found some of her dirty socks on the floor, I put one sock on my cock and jerked off virtuously while deeply inhaling the other (she was about 38 short chubby with black hair), it soon occurred to me that there may be greater treasures to be unearthed and began checking her drawers to see what I could find, among her lacy thongs I found a nice vibrator, I smelled it and instantly got the most amazing erection of my entire life. With one of her socks over my cock and her big pink vibrator placed under my nose I began the best jerk off session I have ever had. I literally came buckets all over her vibrator while inhaling her scent and rubbed it in without bothering to clean it and ventured to the shower to clean off in time for them to come home.

more like your feet, you fycking fag

My ex used to do this sadly I never got to smell her actual feet.

You're a dude, fuck off.

More of her?

I think there where about 3, I remember one of them she was Japanese I think and she had leather adidas sneakers and cotton socks