How you want your vidya fam?

The new BF game features a black character and a Muslim female heroin

BF 1 looks like shit. I was greatly disappointed.

Who cares.

this is why i dont play western games, japanese games are uncucked.

Black character is DLC and Muslim female is obviously a Turk in the story mode.

No complaints here, I'm always looking forward to new Battlefields.

You are smart
You are funny
Vegimite is a real food

>black character on box
>black character on deluxe edition box
>black character on collectors edition box
>black character on steelbox
>black character statue

>it's just dlc guys
Don't think so senpai

Aren't those characters dlc? The main protagonist is the guy who was staring at the zeppelin, no?

Either way, ea is shit even if the nigger and woman weren't included and triggering you so much.

Even if I were going to buy this game, I wouldn't care. So a swede had to but a black man and a brown woman in prominent roles so he wouldn't be jailed, shocker. The combat mechanics of the battlefield franchise set in WWI seems pretty dope (biplane dogfights). Every WWI or wwii game so far has been pretty point and shoot and even a paper wall is bullet proof.

>DICE has deposited 0.05$ in your account

Even if he's the main character of the story mode who cares? The story mode is always shit-tier.

Nobody ever complains about everyone in BF3 and 4 running the assault class which is also a fucking nigger character.

Fuck off nigger lover

>Nobody ever complains about everyone in BF3 and 4 running the assault class which is also a fucking nigger character.

Do you have autism or something? How does a virtual black soldier trigger you so much?

>The main protagonist is the guy who was staring at the zeppelin, no?

Yes, but they're idiots who want the main character to be a nigger to justify their triggerings.

Because it's unrealistic and forced as shit

What if they made a white character the main character in a Zulu warrior game or some shit? And then defended by saying

>Actually some europeans fought for the Zulus

It's just asinine and an obvious political SJW statement...I didn't care when the guy on the front of COD 4 was black because it wasn't forced as shit

it's honestly not about the black guy, it's about how DICE felt the need to insert their own little Politically Correct Affirmative action crew into a WW1 game

It's like those liberals who hope the perpetrators are white whenever a school shooting happens here.

>any battlefield
>playing the campaign

>who cares?

This mindset is why they get away with this bullshit. This disease seeps into the industry and starts socially conditioning white kids, and no one gives a shit.

And yes, there were complaints about entire servers seemingly populated by nothing but niggers. A design change that isn't as important as the great war. Millions will play this game, who are never taught about it in school (American education), and will walk away with a revised perspective of the events that took place.

I wouldn't buy it either way. Neither do you HAVE to buy it. That's the glory of capitalism, you have options. Verdun is on steam and doesn't have black characters in it. Play that if you're so triggered.

this

>What if they made a white character the main character in a Zulu warrior game or some shit?
>Actually some europeans fought for the Zulus

This doesn't compare.

There actually were black soldiers and this DLC is probably going to feature the battles the Hellfighters took place in. Historically accurate but you have to get your panties all in a bunch, why?

It's retarded he's on the box and the statue but I don't care. You're injecting too much BS into a game that we know nothing about.

But this has been done before...look at the last couple Assassin's creed games where they made sure to get all the demographics covered including a freed female black slave...give me a break, it's shameless pandering at best