Honestly, what happened to Lily Collins career? She was A list possibility a few years ago

Honestly, what happened to Lily Collins career? She was A list possibility a few years ago

I don't care but I got chinese takeout recently and I kept the tupperware boxes the chinese came in and I washed the boxes and I have put my crackers in the boxes.

didnt she get married

It's very rare to overcome starring YA adaptations that bombed.

Doesn't chinese usually come in a paper box?

Are they actually plastic tupperwares or just foam/plastic containers with snap-on lids?

Getting the oil out is a bitch. Use too much soap and the crackers take on taint.

It's actual tupperware.

I just threw them in dishwasher.

Kek. What kind of Chinese place hands out tupperware containers though? I guess they aren't all super stingy.

this what the fuck, just keep them in the box they come in
its not like the takeout boxes will keep them fresher, those things arent air tight

she was never a-list

Pretty much.

That's the dumbest picture I have ever seen if it's supposed to be from Lily's point of view considering her dad is more famous than all of them combined. Either way I want this caterpillar eyebrow slut to be my wife so I can bang her then hang out with her dad and make dank music.

This thread is now about Chinese food.

Did you know that if you get food in one of those little paper cartons it unfolds into it's own plate you can put more food on and you can eat the food off of?

The soup and soda cups come with a coaster too.

too thinnnnnnn :(

>there exists a place that gives out free tupperware with their chinese food

Jesus christ where is this heaven

Here in Ireland (and the UK I presume) Chinese food comes in flimsy Tupperware containers

>if it's supposed to be from Lily's point of view considering her dad is more famous than all of them combined
So? Your parents fame doesnt translate to your fame and if anything shes just going to be remembered as "phil collins daughter" they wont even refer to her by name, no one will even remember that she was an actress

Like nine different places I have ordered from here in New York.

Dude, that's where I live!

Why would someone get a tattoo on their hand?

I ordered Chinese food the other week, this is what I ordered:

>Chicken Yakisoba
>Vietnamese Spring Rolls
>Chips
>Onion Rings
>Prawn Crackers
>Thai Banana Fritters

Think about who she has met from the people her dad has performed with. Not to mention he was in Hook and other movies, and she was with him when he won his Oscar. I highly doubt she was starstruck by feminist wizard from Harry Potter and the manlet that looks like an alpaca from Twilight.

Post her feet already

Oh, no. Why is she going full JenCon mode? She was hot as fuck.

>order chinese food
>don't order anything chinese

money-

>Chicken lo mein
>A couple pork rolls
>A couple steak and cheese rolls
>Sesame chicken with pork fried rice

Get all that for under $15 and eat for like three days. Based chinks, I don't even care that the health inspector gave you nine severe violations during his last check including vermin in the foodstores.

Get real, I know it's fun for patricians like you to make fun of the "plebs" but Collins is forgotten while Harry Potter and Twilight were recent.
The only thing she'll be remembered for will be "being the daughter of the guy who did the Vice song".

What the fuck does that have to do with her being starstruck by those people? Grow the fuck up you neckbeard waifufaggot.

dude this is some pyramids lined up like Orion's belt Annunaki shit

all these ratios and planes and angles and shit sync up with all this other shit

She couldn't fucking act, that's what happened to her career.

I'm sorry but this is a Chinese food thread. Maybe you should fuck off.

fucking mongolians i swear

>the tops are coasters!
>to use the "coaster" you place the disgusting lid interior down on the surface you want to keep clean

lool KYS

FUCKIN MONGORIAN GET OFF MY RIRY WARR

It's to keep the condensation off your wood. You would know that if you weren't some poorfaggot whose entire furnishings came from goodwill or IKEA. Also you of course wipe out the inside. Also kill yourself and your peasant family.

phil collins is a forgotten sweaty fat ass

>tfw about to have a dinner of assorted chinese food and cough syrup

>Jesus christ where is this heaven
It is pretty standard in New York.

1. He isn't. 2. Not the point. 3. Chinese food you fucking degenerate.

my last time
>chicken/veggie chow mein
>pork potstickers
>honey walnut shrimp
>veggie egg rolls
>hot and sour soup
all so good. Might have to get some tonight now I'm craving it like crazy after this thread

>phil collins
>dank

he's shit m8

Same here. This thread was a psyop by the chinks to get me hungry.

You're shit, kid.

She had laser hair removal done on her arms.

No arm hair, no career.

>calling someone poorfaggot
>you literally can't afford plates or coasters

lmao@your life senpai

Not an argument. Go get your IKEA shinebox.

All chinese take out places do this in Ny.

I don't want to know what flyover bumblefuck places you boonies are from.

literally GOAT eyebrows

>prattles about being of high socioeconomic standing
>obsessively mentions Ikea

Don't stop

Not an argument.

she has pierced nipple

Her eyebrows are too thick.