So would 45 degrees with this in the mouth pretty much guarantee pic related...

So would 45 degrees with this in the mouth pretty much guarantee pic related? even with shitty aim up and back wouldnit probably be instant/irrevivable?

i wouldnt ever do it but i just wanna know how a head could explode

Probably closed his mouth around barrel.

I love that he brought extra rounds just in case...

Fucking selfish piece of shit should have recorded it in super slow mo. For science.

Man. It would be so fucking cool to see a super slow-mo of that. As in 10,000 - 50,000 fps of a head exploding.

Should get those slow-mo faggots on youtube to test that out on one another.

OP, before you do that, spend your life savings on a super slow-mo camera and hit record a second or two before you squeeze the trigger. Don't forget to stop recording though.

Well, hello hivemind.

>Hi I'm Dan
>and I'm Gav, and today we've got a real treat for you! This is Carl and he's ready to end it all.

Hello b/rother. We can be thankful for ISIS I guess. I take it you've seen theirs, right?

Fake. Virtually no blood splatter, somebody has worked the slide after shooting and there's no way that either slug or buck would do that

Yep.

I just want something slower, and closer, and more explosive. A shotgun blast like in OP's pic would be fucking Diamond-tier.

We've got us a motherfucking gun scientist over here!

Depends on the round being fired.

2 3/4" 9 pellet 00 buckshot

Yep, that's definitely not blood all over his shirt. You're fucking retarded and should monkey-see-monkey-do on this picture.

Coroner employee here.

Angle is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with projectile and everything to do with gas expansion.

holy fuck did he survive? i wanna help him pay for his medical bills if he has a paypal or something that wont be cheap especially without insurance.

he's fine. just ran his head under a cold tap and walked it off.

nigga are you fuckin reta... oooh shit. you're THAT kind of stupid arent you?

thats not a way to get ahead in life

fucking idiot. are you high?

What kind of load do you think he used? Buck shot, slugs??

>when she keeps sucking after you nut

>normie can't recognize a level 1 troll

Hi guys! It's me from the pic. I actually survived that incident. My friends triple dog dared me to do it and momma ain't raise no bitch so I did. I ended up having to get a few stitches but other than that, I'm perfectly okay. Doctor was pretty upset at how reckless I was but fuck it right? YOLO

I think he died.

Oh come on odds are he made a full recovery. People shoot themselves and survive all the time now. Ive seen people survive much worse than this.

Nah it's not a sure thing. A buddy of mine works as emt and responded to a call where someone tried to blow their head off like u mention. But they guy flinched when he pulled the trigger (common mistake) and blew off his whole face but not his braines. Guy survived is now breathes thru a tube.

>Go to farm supply store
>Buy Tannerite
>Pack mouth full of it
>Shoot it
>Head explodes
>??????
>profit

holy shit i cant find that on google images did you snap a pic of your friend killing himself?

Yeah - that'd do it.

There's a similar slo-mo vid of Isis terrorist executing ppl with shotgun blasts to the head.

cool

would this in the mouth an up kill someone instantly?

You have to be 18 or older to post on this board.