Any good ways to lose weight without dieting? (pic unrelated)

any good ways to lose weight without dieting? (pic unrelated)

copious amounts of stimulants

No

blow your brains out, op
they weigh a lot

Of course.
Just walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes a day.
You'll lose weight and gain tons of muscles.
Non of that takes work. Everyone is lying to you.
Watch a lot of anime too. It'll help burn the fat.

what kind

jk bro that was mean
they don't weigh that much

without exercise too

Exercise, or just get more active.

"Diet" lol

Don't be a girl about this.

i am a girl tho

it really depends, how overweight are you? height and weight

im 5'6 and about 126,8 pounds and wanna drop to 110

and is you?

yes im female

alright so you're not even remotely overweight, it'd depend more on your body weight but really your BMI is 20.3, nowhere near overweight (25+)
in theory you could lose weight by eating less, which you said you didn't want to do, there's probably some medications that could cause you to lose weight but they'd mostly do that by making you eat less

you could also work out, however there's a good chance you'd gain weight since you don't really have much fat to burn off, plus as female you naturally carry about 10% more fat than men so

tl:dr you don't need to be anorexic to look good

i dont mind eating less, i try to eat as little as possible

if you REALLY think you're fat post pics, otherwise just accpet that you probably won't be anorexic and nobody really cares that much if you look slightly chubby

what's your daily caloric intake, about?
what kind of stuff do you eat?

this is the only pic i have atm

usually i try to just eat yogurt which i think is 300ish calories but i cant be sure

omega satan

Bruh you're fine. You look on the skinny side too. Don't worry about it

nice legs, you even have a thigh gap, why are you trying to lose weight?

what's your energy level? like how physically motivated are you on a day to day basis

i can barely walk, no physical motivation

You look good, no need to worry

Go Vegan, I did it and lost 15kg / 33lb in 6 months. No exercise.

no dieting

that's what I was thinking, you have no motivation because you don't eat anything
have you seen any doctors recently?

yeah about 2 weeks back regarding my medication

Show feminine penis

not a trap

what medication are you taking?

birth control

for how long have you been eating this little?

maybe a month or two

what do you do? work? school?

on summer break, work from home (gonna apply for a modeling job soon)

models are known for eating disorders, so coincidentally you should fit the part
I'd recommend you see a psychiatrist or therapist (or both)

I've been restricting my food intake for the past month (04/09/2017 starting) and I've found not eating to be far easier than eating very little per day. How do you eat so little without feeling terribly hungry all the time? After about 3d hunger subsides almost entirely if I just don't eat.

I got advice for your ass. I drink 4 liters of pepsi a day but am in good shape, why? Because I specifically choose workouts that burn the most calories. Boxing, skating, and trampoline jumping. I shadowbox with a punching bag for an hour, skate to work, and jump on this weird ass square trampoline I got in my backyard for a bit. I don't know how many calories doing this everyday burns, but probably a lot since I have the diet of a 600 pound dude but am pretty well built. Also, taking some ephedrine before working out drastically increases weight loss and muscle gain. Just go to cvs or walmart and ask for bronk aid, it comes with like 60 ephedrine capsules and you can buy 3 a month.
And if you got add, take adderall and don't eat shit.
Dieting is useless as long as you got a good workout regime. Dieting is for bitches that don't want to exercise.

i started seeing one last week

did you read anything

really? what'd he say (if you don't mind my asking)

also because you are a femanon taking birth control kills fat. say goodbye to being happy that way. You don't look fat at all, however. You might have body dysmorphia, I had that shit when I was a teen. I was actually a bit overweight when I was 14 but started taking hgh to grow, lost all the weight, but continued to starve myself cuz I thought I was fat.

Don't worry about being a bit chubby, society is starting to favor curves again.

I did. I just gave advice for the shit I do. I posted that 2nd reply before I read you were taking birth control, tho. Didn't need me to tell you that, I guess

I'm not op

yeah it sounds like body dysmorphia, was thinking shrink would have figured that out
she's going for a modeling gig, it's possible her agent will tell her to lose weight

oh shit. OP, stay out of the modeling biz, that shit fucks with your brain. My sister an heroed herself cuz of that shit. it's brutal. It's also outdated, skinny girls aren't considered attractive anymore. Modeling is mainly a niche business now.

bump

shit, Sup Forumss really dead tonight

lifting weights is the exercise of choice preferable over cardio like jogging.

go to fit and read the sticky

Also females who workout wont look buff just more toned unless take testosterone.
So don't worry too much about that. And. even if you get "too muscular" which is pretty hard even for guys you just have to stop working out and it will go back to the status quo pretty fast

Best exercise for females is the squat as it makes your look better.

Just burn more calories than the amount of caloires that you put in your body. Duh.

You need a sandwich Miss.Skeleton.