It's a Barclay episode

>it's a Barclay episode

He's like Sup Forums: the character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8Adm5SNv0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this the guy that got caught wanking it to those 7 of 9 clones in the holodeck?

More like got caught having sex with a hologram of his ship counselor.

He should have just watched Death Wish 3, Sirtis gets raped in that.

>it's a Broccoli episode

ftfy

Barcaly is a brilliant engineer when he puts his mind to it. I am not even average at anything i have ever attempted

>people say threshold is the worst episode of trek

wow i have that exact hairstyle.

>it's another no one gets how evolution works when they write about it episode

>its an Andy Dick stars in the best episode of voyager episode

>best episode of voyager

not saying much there

Voyager has as many bad episodes as TNG does.

To be fair, there were a couple of good ones
>Course: Oblivion
>Timeless
>Hope and Fear
>Relativity

oh shit pham, what are you doing?

That's not Author, Author.

Just being truthful.

>Sup Forums: the character
El wrongo

I'm so sorry

Year of Hell was best desu

>White utopia
>bad episode

Why was the enterprise even there? Just to fuck naive primitives? There's no way those people had warp travel.

The went there for a little rest and relaxation

The good ol' R&R fuck fest.

So to fuck the pre-warp natives who didn't know any better and had weird culture that made them easier to rape?

How progressive.

Was that the one where Wesley was sentenced to death for falling over?

For falling into flowers in a "forbidden" zone.

oh shit I forgot about that racist episode

Nah guy, only voyager and ent had terrible episodes!

TNG was the best thing ever!

Would you say that he's howling mad?

Whats the spookiest episode of Star Trek?

Scorpion Part 1
The Borg used to scare the shit out of me as a kid and seeing that drone spaz out in the dark was utterly terrifying.

Same actually, i had a recurring nightmare about Drones coming into my bedroom and they would adapt to my phaser and assimilate me. Top spooky

I used to dream there was a Cube in orbit and that they'd transport drones down into the back yard.
Some nights I'd just lie awake staring at the door, terrified one of them would come through.

If somebody had done it as a joke, I'm pretty sure it would have scarred me for life.

I still think it's funny that they had the black people planet and the white people planet within a few episodes of each other. Would have been even better if they can one after the other. What the fuck were they thinking?

One time I was tired as fuck and I was watching some episode where they enter some sort of cloud and weird shit starts happening like Romulans appearing out of nowhere and it turns out some cosmic being is just fucking with them out of curiosity. Then he just pops up on the viewer and he's this weird dolphin creature. I wasn't expecting it, I was basically zoned out and all of a sudden this uncanny valley fucker is taking up the screen

Would you serve under Captain Hernandez?

She certainly seemed a lot less suicidal than Archer.

This cunt? He was pretty spoopy. He killed a guy just for bants and wanted to genocide half the crew just to see how people die

shit man it'd be so hot to actually get to be some fucking low tier dumbass that barely got on a starship in the star trek universe and then you get to bone the female captain of that ship

TNG Season 2 'Where Silence Has Lease'

Reminder that Barclay is actually just another character played by Murdock that he was playing when the rest of the A-team died, so now he's stuck in that character until he avenges them.

Yeah, that fag. I also remember some episode where Wesley wants to dip his crusher into some young princess but as it so happens she and her bodyguard are shapeshifting monsters. I don't even think there was any warning, the old lady just instamorphs into a sasquatch mutant and wrecks everyone

The Dauphin

The princess could shapeshift into damn near anything but her natural state was this weird pure energy sort of thing.

Reminder that Welsey is being diddled by this guy for the rest of eternity.

Excellent

Only made it that much better that it was his ultimate fate to be space diddled.

Why were they even allowed on this non-warp planet?

It's the fate he deserved

I recall this being an Earth colony who did away with technology to live in paradise or some such shit. Not the same as a pre-warp civilization.

Granted I could be remembering an entirely different episode, but I don't think that's the case.

because sex, lol.

>After delivering a party of Earth colonists to the Strnad solar system, we have discovered another Class M planet in the adjoining Rubicun star system. We are now in orbit there, having determined it to be inhabited as well as unusually lovely.

not before visiting Riker and Troi at their wedding

As many bad episodes with a shorter run...
hmmmm...

TNG had 178 episodes to Voyager's 172.

With about the same amount being total garbage that they never broadcast so you've forgotten most of them.

And rejoining starfleet too.

>It's an Ezri and Garak eposide

Garak was the only one who actually understood what a shitty character Ezri was. Everyone else was blinded by uguu kawaii shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8Adm5SNv0Q

NEVER FORGET

I'd kill for a webm of when he tears her a new asshole
Yeah, that scene

He's still traveling around the universe and doing all that jazz, but it's all in between being diddled.

>warping primitive races into their ship without explaining that your literally killing them and just creating an exact copy

Worse than Hitler

What happens to their souls?

Cucked

I know nobody on Sup Forums watches A-Team but I appreciated your comment, user. I'm more of a Hannibal guy myself, but Murdock has his moments.

It was an earth colony

There are no souls. The fact that you can use the transporter and be exactly the same when you rematerialize is proof that the arrangement of molecules is all that makes you you.

Vulcans have souls, Klingons have souls, Bajorans have Pahs, which are kinda like souls, Talaxians do not.

What other species are confirmed to either have, or not have a soul?

>Granted I could be remembering an entirely different episode
There's like, 20 of them throughout the 3 tng era series. Anyways I'm pretty sure you're right.

>Its a Barclay is suddenly a main character in Voyager episode

FUCKING W H Y

>Its a recycle an unused TOS script episode

>It's a Dukat did nothing wrong episode.

Except for not killing them all.

Barclay had sex with Deanna Troi's clone on the holideck.

Would you guys be fine with the new Trek visiting some of the crazy planets from TOS? A modern look at some of the far out cheesy stuff might be fun.

There was warning, the old lady transformed into a furry snuggle animal and also a hot teenage piece of ass while they were alone. And they always required a second before activating the viewer.

They should have glassed planet space Africa.

Considering this is in the TOS era, i'm expecting it.

I want to see some cheesy god planet shenanigans.

Still an ensign, hilarious.

To this day nobody can explain why exactly this episode was racist.

He's a Lieutenant, Jr. Grade. There's a black pip above his gold one.

That episode only gets spooky when we get to the retard freak baby revealing he was just trolling the Enterprise with the Kiff Kroker dummy.

Do you, or does anyone else have a pip version of this?

She created the Borg by fusing with one of the aliens who built the instant transportation gateways billions of years in the past.

No, but I can tell you the ranks as shown in TNG

One pip is ensign
One pip + black is Lieutenant Jr. Grade
Two pips is Lieutenant
Two plus black is Lieutenant Commander
Three pips are Commander
Four is captain
Six is Vice Admiral
8 is Admiral

Are you talking about those fucking books again?

>TNG had 178 episodes to Voyager's 172.
>With about the same amount being total garbage that they never broadcast so you've forgotten most of them
90% of Voyager's episodes are either complete garbage or totally forgettable, though

With TNG it's more like 65%, probably the same as TOS and DS9

Starship needing god was the minion of a being that wiped out all life in every galaxy aside from our own because the Q stopped them and erected the great barrier to protect the galaxy.

Geordi was a rapist who had his mind wiped and replaced with an engineering proteges mind.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

What would happen if you gave some borg a bunch of acid.

Would the entire collective start tripping?

They would likely just counteract it on a cellular level like any other toxin.

"Sexual organs, tell me about your commander."

>it's a Nazi bondage episode

He didn't need to watch he played it

>It's a' Barclay creates an anime harem in the Holodeck and ejaculates so much that when the program is shut down it's all sliding around the floor and they have to get some ensign to clean it up' episode.

BOOK DISCUSSION IS NOT WELCOME

COMMIT THE HONORABLE ACTION AND LEAVE THIS THREAD

What a fucking title...

>tfw Sup Forums produces OC that looks better than that

>not ending the cover quote with ellipses