Would you believe me if I told you you were the queen of my fart?

Would you believe me if I told you you were the queen of my fart?

Please don't deceive me when I suck you it's just not the way it seems.

Can (You) Feel My Log Buzz?

hi op,
it's so fun to have these conversations,
tell me more about your motivations,
how you will use verbal subterfuge to dilute messages...
let's play!

so here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
==================
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.
Just wave at the crazy man and move on...

Hot, warm logs

CUSSING DOESN'T WORK ON CRAZIES
he gets off on the degradation.
CRAZY IS OBSESSED.
Crazy people don't measure time or effort:
it's like OCD.
He'd stay up 24 hours a day,
posting nonstop if he could.
He'll post even if nobody responds,
unlike common trolls.
So ignoring him won't do much,
he'll still pollute Sup Forums with this shit.
The few newfags who follow him will give up, tho.
Even the scat fans will leave, when they realize
how crazy he is.
Keep in mind Crazy is often clever,
this degenerate can write and sound half-smart.
but he still seems crazy.
just wave at the crazy guy...

by its nature human excrement should be 98.6 degrees. this is also why most parasites in the rectum thrive optimally between 97 and 99 degrees. you can actually test for parasites by testing the temperature, if a person's temperature is one degree below the norm, they are likely infested with parasites.

you might want to test yourself for parasites, especially considering
how often
you claim
to
eat
human feces

Ill honestly keep going until every soul on this earth enjoys the warm creamy log roll slidding down their fucking throat.

BVB Army forever!
Heil satan!

can I have one log please?

Sixxler*

>BVB Army forever!
you mean you alone spending all day long for as long as you can hold out while on welfare and before you finally crack and jump off a bridge in despair?
just don't forget to stream it for us, especially those of us who are learning so much about your Downward Spiral ;)

I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified, multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India. I have no doubt that this project will be made well known to the public some years from now, and will change the course of human history. But I beleive that it is my duty to share some of what we have uncovered with the world immediately. I can't say much more about the project itself, but I can tell you that what we have discovered has changed our entire understanding of physics, and has completely overturned our understanding of the nature of reality. Einstein's relativity and quantum mechanics are now able to be reconciled in a unified theory thanks to the revelations this project has uncovered. We are calling this monumental discovery, the piece of the puzzle that has been missing for so long, Log Theory. Log Theory states that there is nothing hotter than sucking a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. His rich, fragrant log sliding effortlessly down ones gaping throat makes drowning in shit a fate one can only pray for. With a stomach full of hot logs I could die a happy man.

Masquerading as OP again I see... good work, nice logs.

>stream
>steam
>steamy
Like andy sixxs log of shit

you didn't learn from the last suggestions I offered, Op... tut tut ;)

Good day,

I am Mrs. Hannah freeman., a US citizen, Am 52 years old. I am one of those people that took part in receiving Inheritance funds and Lottery funds from European banks even from many lottery organizers few years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid different fees while in the United States trying to get my funds from those banks and lottery organizers but all to no avail. So I decided to travel to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the IMF Director to contact the reconciliatory Attorney Anderson Morris who is an attorney, A British citizen and a member of the UNITED NATIONS & IMF COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently working with IMF in the Nigeria and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. Attorney Anderson Morris personally directed me on how to claim my Inheritance or Lottery payment.

Right now I have received my compensation funds of $5,500,000.00 (Five million five hundred thousand dollars). Moreover, Attorney Anderson Morris, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their Inheritance or Lottery payment and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.

I will personally advise you to contact Attorney Anderson Morris, he will assist you as he is a very religious man with the fear of God.

Wrong album you fucking twat

Yes, but only if you can handle it

Sorry how could I forget

Paper faces on parade...

I doubt your attorney would try to communicate with people through some anonymous message board on the internet, let alone be involved with something that is technically wirefraud. Some attorney you got there. He must really not like his license

Your displeasure is logged.

Your doubt has been logged

zozzle

Double Sixx's logged

Warm, creamy logs..

Sixx's logged

nasty ass meme

Is that preston lacy?

Crabume glirwap bubbcalumbu
Klinmerant opexsaquel urpcloojethamp

Log forever

Steamy....