I'm drunk and alone Sup Forums. what's bugging you?

i'm drunk and alone Sup Forums. what's bugging you?

Whether or not I should ask out this girl I met

Honestly, I think you should go for it.

what's she like? how did you meet?

Not nearly enough fuckin money

Bilinda butcher

She seems to be very sweet. My aunt knows her parents. So she's kind of a family friend

i became aware of my anxiety and now it is starting to really fuck with me and i just got back to work after visiting family out of state and in order for insurance to cover me i'd have to move back home because poor fag thats still covered under my fathers insurance and its just the stupidest shit that could possibly be intrusive

i'm sorry man, i know that feel. get the help you need no matter what, get medicated. i'm off meds rn and my mood swings are so fucking terrible. the anxiety is eating me up

just do it man. something beautiful might happen

I'll see if I get a chance some time this week. Hopefully it will work out. Appreciate the advice user

i know it s probably whats best, but from age 10-16 i was on a slew of antidepressants and antipsychotics for more or less being an introverted moody kid. I dont really trust Mental Health scrips after that and where they took my mother, on 6 different meds to treat side effects of one med that leads to more. Im scared user, i know ill have to do something about it eventually but i'll keep putting off and building excuses. trying to find the right doc, finding the right meds, just fuck.

thanks for listening user, i will you get your shit together

I need time.
>Inb4 hurr duurr why are you on Sup Forums then.
Fuck you you have no idea what I mean by time. This world and all it's shit robs me of it.

Elaborate user

i took to much coke in one go and now my nose is fucked

I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU

Trying to cope with a lot of mental health issues. MDD, OCD, a panic disorder and trying to get over the emotional abuse I received as a child when my mom was beaten by my stepdad

I don't know why I keep holding myself back from being the person I want to be.

I'm bored with life and depressed as fuck. Too meek to break out of my comfort zone and do anything about it.

Who do you want to be?

Life is at a standstill, I'm in between falling the farthest I've ever fallen, and rising higher then I've ever risen. Enjoying the quiet before the impending chaotic storm.

What are you drinking, OP?

Someone who does not make excuses as to why I don't have my shit together, and someone who actually does.

>Enjoying the quiet before the impending chaotic storm.

You're coming out of the closet to your parents?

Nah, I did that a while back. Which is the main reason they kicked me out, lol.

but that was a few years ago now. I don't hold any ill will towards them now.

I can greentext it if you're actually curious or not if you were just calling someone gay on the internet, kek

How much I don't want to go back to college.

Continue

>be me
>18
>parents send me to ministry school at great expense
>realize over a 9 month period that I'm agnostic
>and bisexual
>tell my parents this
>they're very conservative rednecks, very south texan types
>'no son of mine' etc., etc.,
>get kicked out
>meet bf
>22
>be type II bipolar
>live with bf in his apt near big city
>have a nice paying job that kept the bills paid
>have trouble keeping a job more than a few months due to my depressive phases keeping me in bed for months
>help this job down for 7 months, the longest I've ever held down any job thanks to bf being there to help me
>miss 2 days of work
>lose job
>bf gets angry, dumps me after 4 years
>kicks me out
>move into house with old friends, they give me a room and food without asking any questions
>6 months later, savings are gone, car has been taken away, same with phone
>no job because I've been too depressed to leave my bed/room

Farthest I've ever fallen, but I'm now free to do whatever I want. Currently studying to take my A+ exam. no idea how I'm going to pay for it, but I'm doing what I can to make progress anyways.

My parents also tried to homeschool me but didn't do it correctly so I have no formal education or any way to get into uni or anything like that. Currently studying hard to take my GED despite the difficulty I have, never being formally taught anything.

That's quite a story user. I hope it all will lead to something positive

Thank you, I hope so too.
I have skills, I know that I'm not stupid

I just have to focus long enough to overcome what's holding me back, then who knows what's possible

Also, checked.

>depression
>neet
>dick doesnt work well any more
>thinking of killing myself

That I'm not drunk so I can drown my sorrows.

That we blew it.

That we're probably going to go extinct as a species. In my lifetime.

How retarded republicans have become. We used to have ideas.

Now it's just stupid bullshit, and destroy the middle class to buttress the rich.

They are going to cause a new depression.

if my life is all a dream

this pic makes her look skinny when she's not

God's been telling me to drop a couple hobbies of mine and I'm trying to decide how my life looks when I stop.

At least you're aware of what's holding you back. That self awareness may be what will make the difference

Dreams are a clue that there's more to us than we think we are.

Why do we need to sleep 8 hours or more? Doesn't that seem like a long time to be unconscious?

This girl that I'm in love with has a asshole of a boyfriend.

I'm rooting for you user

a lot of things, and for some reason i never want to talk about it

being alone and not drunk

I'm actually in a great mood. I finally got full-time at my job after putting in enough years. My ex girlfriend asked me if I'd be able to take our dog that we've had together for 5 years since she has to move. I miss him living with me, so I'm excited.

I'm also at the start of my weeks vacation. My new girlfriend is asleep in the other room. I've had a few Old Fashioned's, and I just got done watching Blade Runner. I feel pretty content.

I'm typing all of this not to brag or anything, I just thought I'd share so you anons no that eventually, it will get better. Just keep on keepin' on.

It was too long ago I felt like it couldn't get any worse. I'm thankful and happy for what I have though. I hope whatever your problem is. Whatever you're stressing about, it gets better.

Cheers.

Same.

more serious than emotional bs or "not knowing what i want to do in life" problems too.
>tfw no gf xDtime to anhero
could always be worse though

I peaked in 6th grade how bout dat

Thank you guys, I hope the best for you, as well.

I really do believe it's important to recognize your problems and do everything you can to act on it. Believing that it's the world that's fucking you over, like it owes you something, is a good way to turn into a insufferable cunt, in my experience.

Cheers