A fucking junkie with his junkie wife

A fucking junkie with his junkie wife...

Axl was right, they should've both gone to prison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA
youtube.com/watch?v=cH_rfGBwamc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TAKE ME DOWN TO PARADISE CITY
WHERE MCDONALDS IS CHEAP AND I'M A FATTY

Yes, and ?

>DUDE A 57 YEAR OLD MAN ISN'T AS TRIM AS HE WAS 30 YEARS AGO LMAO

He's looking like he's gonna kill himself any moment now

Go to bed, Axl. You washed-up tub of lard.

LOWER ME DOWN TO
THE CEMETERY
WHERE MY MUSIC STILL SUCKS
AND I'M STILL FAGGY

kek

The baby too. That is one ugly family.

Someone's green with envy.

Someone's green with flesh decay.

Axl is such a fucking loser. Slash is the only good thing to come out of GnR.

B-but you're dead...

guns and roses always sucked major ass

>Axl is still playing for sold out stadiums
>Meanwhile Kurt is fucking ashes and his wife and daughter are junkies tossing their pussies around to any kurt cobain lookalike they can find

Axl is literally pig fat. Slash I can respect. Axl's got nothing on Kurt's legacy and I bet that eats him up inside, knowing Kurt killed his shitty, stinky cock-rock.Those hairspray homos.

>Kurt's legacy
>the man who was in a mediocre wannabe punk band and killed himself to be forever overrated

Yes I'm sure axl sits in him mansion crying because tumblr tweens don't like him as much as some dead guy.

>Kurt killed his shitty, stinky cock-rock.Those hairspray homos
Axl was in Guns n Roses, not Poison, dumbass.

That eats you up inside, doesn't it? Knowing your fat, Mcdonalds-starved washed-up tub of crap will never amount to Kurt's genius?

Deal with it. Axl doesn't hold a candle to Kurt's legacy. And he never will. Fat cunt's passed his prime.

>Kurt's genius
Anyone can stick a needle in their vein, retard. You sound as if you've tried it many times yourself.

>>Meanwhile Kurt is fucking ashes and his wife and daughter are junkies tossing their pussies around to any kurt cobain lookalike they can find
Lol so true it hurts

Sorry? Kurt is definitely not ugly, just... dirty.

>the legacy of a cuck
>Cobain isn't passed his prime

No they can't.
Not him, but not anyone or everyone has what it takes to be a junkie for years straight.

Also, there are millions of junkies, but not many of them write songs like Come as you are, etc

I'm not even a big nirvana fan, but Kurt was unironically great regardless of the hype and habit

I REQUIRE BARBEQUE SAUCE ON MY CHICKEN WANGSSS. FEEEED MEEEE!!

CUM
IN MY FARTS

Kurt was just a sad dude that couldnt keep it together and did to much heroin ( like so many) is pretty lame that there are like millions of people that feel inspired by him.. love courney dont give a shit about the hate

It hurts, doesn't it? Axl is still selling out arenas and rocking the fuck out while all you can do it post images on a taiwanese shadowpuppet board

Are you retarded?

Yes he is

It doesn't hurt me at all. I'm just sick of seeing this tub of lard. It's sickening.

Guy needs to go on a diet at least.

>It doesn't hurt me at all
>as i continue to post images that prove my anger and butthurt

hahaha
I'm not butthurt at all. Come on, this shit is funny.

Maybe the state should have seized his daughter, but he was just an addict... Aside from the junkies mugging people for a fix of crack, most drug users are just regular people who happen to use drugs. I don't see why someone should go to jail for using drugs. They're only hurting themselves.

Why's Axl such a fat fuck?

overrated album

>They're only hurting themselves
Until they run out and need quick cash for more so they resort to stealing/robbing/killing to feed their habit

>people taking the sides of a junkie punk rocker who rearranged his brains to be overrated and a washed up fatty who made shitty rock

Nirvana was a mistake

Only people who are really addicted to really addictive drugs are going to do that. I've been in periods of time where I've been out of drugs, but you know what I do? I lie in bed and watch Netflix. Maybe eat some chips.

Fuck man she looks like prime debbie harry in this pic, look at those dick sucking lips
No wonder Kurt fell so hard for her

Courtney Love was legitimately beautiful in the 90s. I don't know why she felt the need for plastic surgery..

ahahaha holy shit i genuinely thought that was fucking Ariel Pink in OP's image up until I read your post

christ almighty he really does look like a saggy version of Kurt

>I'm not butthurt at all

this is the cringiest thread i've ever seen

I'm not! It's just entertaining to poke fun at Axl's fat ass. Come on, live a little. The guy's a clown.

>>>/y/outubecringecompcommentsection
Try to come up with more clever ways of saying it wants to make you commit suicide amirite lol XD

youtube.com/watch?v=90AiXO1pAiA

Why are Guns and Fatass fans so sensitive? Don't poke fun at others if you can't handle it.

>poke fun
We're telling the truth, you're the one who can't handle it. That's why you need to spam your unfunny memes.

le buttrock face

>tfw you are an uncultured philistine
Good thing I'm not you

What memes? I'd appreciate you GnR fans if you'd leave Kurt the fuck alone. Why are you always stirring up shit? Why can't we just get along

sad but true 2bh

>Americans actually believe this

>Listening to pop punk is cultured
Holy shit dude

What? Courtney was actually beautiful in the 90's. Its' true.
youtube.com/watch?v=cH_rfGBwamc
She ruined herself with all the plastic surgery.

>tfw billy is one of the best from that era, but lived long enough to see himself become the villain

>Nirvana
>pop punk
Guess who's retarded?

You for listening to pop punk, lmao

Pro tip: she had a nose job before she was famous.

"no"

Whatever. She was still a really good lookin' gal

>Francis Bean Cobain born August 18th 1992

neat

she's exactly 2 days older than me

it really is incredible what a tragic death can do for your public image
anyone who ever listened to a single interview with kurt cobain could realize that the guy was a complete and utter dumbfuck, mentally on the level of a (not particularly intelligent or mature or eloquent) late teenager
and it's really fucking hard to take pretty much all the posturing that he did considering that none of the things he said lined up with his actions.

he'd shit on the mainstream and then call up mtv executives and scream at them for not playing nirvana videos enough.
he'd shit on and refuse to tour with guns n roses due to them being "too macho" and then go on tour with the fucking red hot chili peppers.
he'd describe himself as a feminist and then write a song as hilariously boneheaded and tasteless as "rape me"(not to mention him openly admitting to trying to fuck a retarded girl).
this is a guy who appeared on the cover of rolling stone magazine while wearing a t-shirt that said "corporate magazines still suck". i think that just about summarizes what a braindead, posturing, utterly inauthentic clown of a person kurt cobain was.
i would have killed myself too if i was as much of a fraud as he was.

but hey, he blew his brains out and that means he was actually a tortured tragic genius too pure for this world all along.

>prime debbie harry
she was pretty hot, but not that hot

Autism?

only faggots wouldn't have sex with courtney. add in frances for the ultimate fuck

COURTNEY LOVE KILLED KURT COBAIN

I wish Courtney Love would take a 20 gauge shotgun and blow the top of my head off ending my suffering if yano what I mean

>I posted it again!
Grow up you child, try to see things from other perspectives, then go to bed.

They look retarded

>a Cobain fan telling other to grow up

>implying I am on any side
This is what I mean, you fail to see the positions of others outside the narrow path you project on everyone else. Think, stop joking like a buffoon, wake the fuck up and realize you might be making a mistake here!

>Einstein
>Not a plagiarist jew

I feel like I was born too late to really hate Axl Rose the way people do.

Axl Rose haters are brainlets
>b-but he was late to a show ten years ago
>b-but he said a rude word in a song once
>b-but I personally don't enjoy his music

that sounds pretty fair to me desu

thats the best legacy you can go for especially for the 90s. there is not much other option nigga

wasn't rape me an antirape song?

the retarded girl was admittedly as story that was false apparently.
Kurt was your average edgy kid in highschool, look at this smug fuckface. Nobody is perfect here you moralfags. Axel did bad shit probably worse then Kurt but they both aren't perfect angels.

You cant post a music thread on Sup Forums without causing some sort of geniune butthurt and aggressive disagreement

>Reminder that this anticapitalist, corporation hating, righteous individual had his own shoe line
:^)

rape me was about the media stripping his arse

This is the face of the edgelord punk you knew in highschool

Was kicked out of his home cuz he was caught shootin dope

Slept on many a couch of his friends...only thing he had was an old guitar and the clothes on his back

Hed smoke in school, cuz fuck you

You couldnt tell him anything

"Fuck everything, im gonna be a rockstar, do all the drugs i can , and OD.." he would say

..a lonely soul is all he was

Even surrounded by all these ppl, and "friends"...

He knew, he was alone.

14 years after he died

to be fair his parents are white trash, he got hooked on drugs and he was homeless for a long time

not really surprising why was he so dumb

I bet you think he lived under a bridge too huh

That's all folklore and PR you pleb cunt

no but he did sleep in hospital beds

>citation needed

No he didn't, retard
He waited in the waiting area of hospitals (probably fucking once)

Big fucking deal faggot

Rest is PR bullshit and tumblr rumours

No he slept in the waiting room
You isn't even get your myths right lmao.

Most of this is correct
Most of it is right. What requires a citation?
He detailed a lot of it in his notebooks, and that's only the ones released after editing.

you seem upset by something i said, are you okay user? do you need a hug?

>Seem upset
>Over words on the net
Just how sensitive are you?