What knife do you EDC Sup Forums?

What knife do you EDC Sup Forums?

...you do EDC a knife, right?

>not so fast Eurocucks
>not so fast poorfags

I don't edc. knives are useful though

Various, I prefer Kershaw and CRKT because they're useful and cheap enough to easily replace but quality enough to not need to. The blur 2 is my current I think.

Sog Trident. Thing's badass.

I carry a leatherman wave. 2 knives and I used the other tools fairly often

currently i EDC a CRKT M16-14D. its a big motherfucker but it does the job.

That one, actually. It's been a hell of a knife.

>>not so fast Eurocucks
why?

I carry this around because it's useful, are you just waiting for someone to stab?

Fuck yeah! Where my spin crew at?

Fam?

Some shitty dull ass knife I got for Christmas two years ago. I had a decent little Kershaw, but the pocket clip caught on something at work, bent it out, and snapped it off. Everytime I buy a nice knife with the pocket clip they get caught on something and break.

RAT 2, because I am broke and it works fine for what I need it to do.

I don't carry a knife because I'm not a fat fuck so I can just run away from anyone with a knife and anyone with a gun would fuck me up either way.

I LOVE leathermen tools, and all other multi-tools like them, but they weigh a lot and are bulky. They always wear out my jeans or shorts if I keep them in my pocket, and I don't want to look like a fag using the belt holster.

BIN THAT KNIFE

I mean yeah. There's totally no good practical uses from a knife other than a weapon.

Dumbass.

Also use a razor blade knife

>Spyderco Para 2, because it's fucking legit

I haven't found any type of blade that I'd like to carry everyday... Have an CWP, and the SD40VE is what I EDC.... With a concealed I can carry any length blade under 1 foot. Any suggestions I should look into bladefreaks?

I carry 3 different knives in my most common rotation, a Opinel No 8 Carbone, Byrd Cara Cara 2 with the FRN scales and a Schrade Sharpfinger, usually the Sharpfinger and one of the other 2. I also sometimes carry a "custom" knife that was given as a gift. It's a Damascus blade, which I don't really care for. But it's pretty, so there's that.

That damn gun rattles to fucking much.

Nothing wrong with the RAT knives, they're damn good, especially for the price.

>every day carry
>every day

No faggot, there is just not enough things in day to day life where I think to myself "a knife would be good right now".

Story of my Life. Never understood it either cause when you figure out what it snagged on your realize there's no possible way it happened naturally or accidentally which mes it more confusing.

Autism the post

Condom rule homo. I carry a knife, lighter and small flashlight. Cause you never know.

Nice choice. I've got 4 myself, although I am starting to like the Military more now.

stop hurting my feelings user

Got about a 5 inch 440 stainless, with two fishing line cutters on it. (For whatever fucking reason it has two) but it's not even brand, with that little knob or whatever? Think it's usually called a skull splitter? I got it from a Muslim that runs a Qwik stop for 5$. Lol

I'd like a better blade, because relying solely on a pistol seems dumb..

One of these spyderco

>Benchmade Griptillian

/thread

Fuck. You're a one man militia.

>this triggers the Eurocuck

Never had that problem with mine and I pocket carry. Made the mistake of putting it in the same pocket as my phone though. Screen got pretty scratched up.

To be fair it isn't for everyone. I work in a factory, so I need one to open boxes at least 4 or 5 times a shift. I'm sure people who work in offices wouldn't get much use out of it.

I got one in my car. Some cheap flip knife. I've only ever used it to open packages. Scissors work just as well.

Dude, you aren't settling. The RAT series are absolutely amazing, especially when you consider the price.

Thanks, gotta say I've been happy with it. Easy to sharpen and small enough to not be uncomfortable in my pocket.

It does, but it's got a special place in my heart, because I'm a faggot.. I want a Glock 23 for edc, but that won't happen for a little while, unless I find it for a more reasonable price.

Better to have it and not need it, than look like a fool saying, I should have carried my knife today.

you must live a very sedentary life then.

Nice battlestation

Dude, I work warehouse, and boxcutters just don't cut it for thick ass zap straps anymore, I actually use my Mora so much more often at the office than I do fishing.

byrd robin or a sanrenmu 7089. Don't like big knives.

I also EDC a nice flashlight. (Lately a Jaxman E2L triple, modded)

Ayy, another Byrd man. They're fantastic knives, but people shit on 8cr13 without realizing it can be a good steel with the right heat treat, which Spyderco is excellent at doing.

I git it a the pawn shop cheap. I'm very happy with it.

760 LFTi Bob Lum tanto folder

Damn, those 5.56 or 7.62?

I like it too. It takes an easy wicked edge, but you got to tend to it a lot with honing and a stop or else you'll be sharpening it all the time.

It also will rust pretty easily.

Is that a fucking HiPoint?

5.56 on the right, 7.62x39 on the left

Good knife

No it's a first gen Walther PPS you nogunz faggot.

I appreciate that. The price was Very right and the knife is pretty damn great,

Not poster, but those are mixed, I think? Few 7.62, mostly 5.56 and some 223.

Stockpiling both, good man, the family can't get much more secure.

I never noticed a rust problem, but I also come from using carbon steel machetes, so I'm used to drying my blade and keeping it in good working order all the time.

NEF 12, S&W M&P 15, SD40VE, and Moss500. Grip looked HiPoint, you defensive faggot. Who holsters leather, anyway?

My negro OP, little too small for me so I got the Rift

well shit

People who aren't younger than 25 and don't play call of duty on school nights

A sebenza china knock off?

>2017
>Not having a douk-douk

Heh, id cross my fingers he's in the Cali deathsquad but with that as I'd guess not a chance. Degenerate hellhole needs to be purged.

Wtf is up with the double scalloped spine?

It's uncomfortable, sticky, and hot. Not sure where you live, but in my state, using leather as a holster means you're a dumbfuck for not using hardplast.

>26
>Backwoods sister raper, never owned a gaming console.

fucking badass, more arsenal pics pls

8cr13 is decent. Sure, it isn't 90v or some other expensive steel, but it does the job.

I like sharpening, so it isn't a problem. I always found the robin a bitch to sharpen, though. Hard to sharpen the choil, which drives me mad.

Have not had much problem with rust. Maybe a small spot or two, but nothing that could not be solved with just a little bit of polishing.

I prefer the 440c over the 8cr13, though. Both are cheap, but the 440c stays sharpened longer, in my experience.

Esee izula
Fixed blade master race

440c is underrated. Damn good stainless with the right ht.

Eww get it out of here.

Pic related at work.

Mora Robust at home. Altough i'm fighting rust on that one. It does not like plant-juices.

arsenal is love, arsenal is life

Sure why not

Kershaw '06 Blur (tanto, partial serrations)
I have many others, but EDC is best served by the Kershaw.

The g23 is hard to carry discretely for me mine ended up as a truck gun. Thing's thick, like most of the other Glocks.

I was hoping someone would fall for my ruse but yes, it's a shitty, china tool steel knock off

Master race my ass, with that mall ninja Paracord grip lol

Why? It's heavy, reliable, I've had it for years. Busted a few skulls for me, smashed lots of widows with it. Use it to cut apart boxes of work. I keep it clean and it keeps an edge.

It's.... in love. We've tried talking to it, but you know Douk-Douks.

Like, I know some messers, (German sword, messer literally means knife though) had two scallops, looks okay on a large, sword sized blade. Just weird on a knife.

not actually an edc but has anyone ever ran into or seen one of those game of thrones catspaw blades made out of damascus?

Lol mall ninja, good one kid. The para grip hasn't let me down yet, it's flatter and lighter than the micarda/g10 scales and I always have 8ft of cord on me as an added bonus.

You mean the blade shape? Or Damascus?

This cheap knife I got at the auto parts store. Saw it was a tanto so I go it.
It's a bit bulky in my pocket though unlike my CRKT which was lighter and had a saw to it.