Be me

>be me
>Senior year high school
>Soon to graduate
>Seated next to dweeb (looks just like pic related)
>His voice sounds like a roided lesbian.
>He's wearing a "I am with her t-shirt"
>Teacher is wearing skin tight yoga pants
>decide to pull out my phone and try to take a creep shot.
>Dweeb next to me sees what I am doing.
>Puts his hand Infront of the camera
>*Lip smack noise* "Don't...."
>Stare at him in disbelief for a few seconds and whisper to him "what?...u a fag or something?"
>he replies with a firm obnoxious voice "You need to STOP" his face is visibly blushed as he is mad.
>"Mind your own fuckin business" I respond.
>Class ends, packing up things.
>About to leave and see the dweeb talking to the teacher.
>I get the fuck out of there.
What should I expect to happen now on Monday? I am going to graduate and now this fucking dweeb is going to get me in trouble on the last fucking week. What should I do?

just say you opened up the camera by accident

This, and say he got pissy and you decided to mess with him.

just try to hook up with the teacher at this point, hs teachers love suave seniors... then again ur on 4ch.....

You're fucked

that's not much help

internalize your hatred for him, wait several years until he has matured gracefully and grown out of his libtarditis, and then neuter him in his sleep

He's a teachers pet, a basic ass brown noser. He's probably going to tell her what you did because he's a virgin white knight like that. If the teacher asks, just say you don't know what he's talking about you were just checking a message. And he assumed you were taking photos because he saw your camera on the back. (Which most everyone's has now) he has no proof, and if you didn't actually take any photos when she confiscates your phone and checks it because of you "texting" she won't see any pictures and you'll be off the hook

Balls to the wall, go for teacher in a week, send pics to normie

Fill the bath tub with warm water, get in, and slit your wrists being sure to follow the vein up your arm.

apologize and say you didn't mean for it to go that way. She'll be begging for the rod.

Your word against his. And in my samsung if you double tapp the home button the camera shows up so that could be an excuse.

post pic of teachers ass. save it to your PC. delete from phone. "i have no idea what you are talking about, you can check my phone if you want"

Maybe not be a creep and actual get laid so you don't have to resort to taking creepy photos

I work in a high school. Any female teacher who wears yoga pants to work is asking for horny teenage boys to be distracted and act like retards. If you catch shit on Monday I'd complain to the principal that the teacher dresses slutty on casual Fridays.

I didn't get the picture, I assume this fag was watching what I was doing on my phone as I opened up the camera app and he heroically stopped me

say you was taking a picture of the board, teachers stays always near it so dont mind it.
whatever you do, if your teacher or school director calls you to talk about that, you need to get really pissed they are even considering on you to do it. so it gonna be your word against dweeb's

Yes he's a huge faggot but that has nothing to do with you being a beta loser who has to take creepshots of chicks. Face it, you two are in the same boat, neither of you will ever get pussy and you just deal with it in different equally beta ways.

creep shot is not illegal. it just makes you a creep.

This. At this point, if the teacher is actually hot, go for compliments and admit you find her hot because it throws the ball back into the teacher's court. Either she will be a career girl and reject the advances (most likely with very kind language) or she'll fuck you silly and you will have the photographic evidence to blow the white knight tard's mind. If the later, show the social tard, make sure he doesn't get your phone, and then delete the evidence. If he's a true white knight he will completely destroy himself for the rest of his life to prove a point while the teacher will remain silent .

Ah fuck, the teacher is pretty hot (in her mid 20s, 5'10" with shapely body and green eyes) if I did hit on her then she would definitely know that what the tard said was true and be a lil creeped out. Unless she already finds me attractive, she has complimented my arms before, not sure if in a flirty way or because another student also did while she was there.

Just deny everything.

just deny the whole thing. the school is not a police agency, they cant conduct an investigation especially if there is no evidence. just act bewildered by the accusation and move on. Maybe express some empathy for the kid to make you seem like a good guy.

Lie. Tell the teacher you were trying to take a picture of the board (assuming there was anything written on it) because you couldn't keep up with the notes, and that the dweeb cuck is just looking to create shit.
In other words, try to find a way to turn it around on that bitch ass snitch while being a "misunderstood victim".

Making up dumb stories about taking pictures of the board is just going to make OP look guilty. Go the deny everything route that others have suggested. It's not like they have any evidence.

>nigger gets caught trying to creep on his teacher
>blames some other faggot for his own actions
Maybe you shouldn't have been such an obvious fucking faggot with your creep shots and you could have got something good out of it you fucking failure.

Jesus christ, you fucking KNEW you could get into shit by doing something like that and you went and did it anyways. This is nobodies fault but your own. Learn a little subtlety you fucking mongoloid.

This. Also, look mad like he's incriminating unfairly and shit

You're a week out from graduation. Admit it, you're a teenaged boy. Her fault for wearing them. To be honest if she really is a mid twenty something hottie she wore those yoga pants you get the exact attention you gave her, especially at a fucking high school.

do this or delete the creep shot and say he is tryna frame you cuz he is mad at you.

Once you have graduated and have your diploma in hand, call the teacher up and tell her that you were indeed taking a picture of her ass. Tell her that you think she is hot and you would like to fuck her brains out.

Shit nibba you still in school god rest ur soul