Dear Sup Forums this shit has gone too far. The faggotry of everywhere is at an all time high

Dear Sup Forums this shit has gone too far. The faggotry of everywhere is at an all time high.

Our special groups bitching, moaning, and complaining full throttle. Just waiting and thinking of hot topics to complain about then to repackage and shove into your youths' minds.

Every man in our country just thoroughly immaculated at every corner in life. Feminist groups crying about literally everything. The women who can't find a male counterpart to hit on them their entire lives screaming about men. Filling our daughters heads with stupid irrelevant bullshitm

At the end of the day what do we have? What's the best, we, as the average populace, that will never make it big in life, have to strive for? A fucking decent family. A wife. A kid or two to pass your wife and yours legacy on to the world.

The best most of us will ever have is to find a woman (man if femanon) that you can deal with enough in life to squirt your seed into and raise kids with.

That relationship is going to be over 60% of the rest of your life. Ultimately, all this shit is doing, is making is worse for you, the femanon. This means the most you have to strive for is finding a decent man to start a family with. Do you all really want these faggoty, politically correct, scared to say anything men you're trying to create? No, at the end of the day feminism is the most sadly ironic group of them all.

Fighting in relationships, living your life with a man is what's in your ultimate future. Do you really want a man that completely resents you? Thinks you're a whore, because you probably were all the way through college and through your twenties. It's funny though, right? Hehe, I let my entire male highschool class inside my pussy at some point in time, I was soo silly right?

Sexual revolution? 6 year old kids being told by their parents they're not the gender their crotch tells them they are? Filling our young boys minds with all this fucking progressive shit,

when in reality, all a woman wants at the end of the day is a tough, well adjusted, cool, rich, 10/10 handsome, smart athletic, award winning, dude, that let's them cheat on them all the time and doesn't care, but at the same time wants this super-human man to just grab them and physically dominate them and pull their hair, smack their ass, and make them their little bitch.

This current shit in the media, schools now, everywhere you look is due to feminism. It's not the Jews. It's not the niggers. It's not the govt performing secret population reduction techniques. It's the old fat shit used-to-be, now lesbian, wrinkling women whose prime or parents prime, was when Woodstock was a thing now making a last ditch effort, just going for the juggular, at every chance, of the very thing they want to just love them at the end of the day and to treat them well.

Its time anons, to say fuck the bullshit. Stop being such faggots. Say no to politically correct bullshit. Don't buy into anything anymore. Wherever you look something else is trying to suck you in for their cause to yell at others about more bullshit.

Canr we all just be ourselves? And naturally be kind to each other? Act like humans. If we don't want to hang out with whatever race, creed, or culture, fucking don't. Say the word nigger twice per month. If nigger, say whatever you want, still. You're going to anyway.

fuck the system trying to control you. If it's too late for you, and you're now too much of a neutered faggot to say anything out loud, say I'm a faggot out loud twice per month instead. your mother fucking words. Yes they're going to offend someone. If u censor it, some new word will just come out. If it offends you, stop being such a pussy about it. Do what you're suppose to do and laugh it off. Stop taking offense to everything. Don't ever make it awkward for someone if they say something racist or whatever-ist is offending someone else. Stop being such fucking faggots.

Screenshotting this so that in 2 months when you shoot up a school I can tell people I read your psycho manifest live

Again, if you are that person, take one for the team, Laugh it off. Don't cry like a faggot. What happened to us?

Omw to page 10 now. Don't mind me Sup Forums

Also, pic very related

Manifesto* sorry typo but in your opening post you used "immaculated" like you knew what it meant so we'll call it even

Thanks, user

Sorry that you're tired of people pointing out that your problematic viewpoints are outdated and toxic. It must be very hard for you that no one lets you be sexist and racist any more

I think it's more that other people are capable of understanding moral and ethical distinctions that you're just not smart enough to understand

>B-b-b-but muh sexually regressive ideology! HELP I'M BEING OPRESSED

^OP in a nutshell

libertarian detected

>>B-b-b-but muh sexually regressive ideology! HELP I'M BEING OPRESSED
>^OP in a nutshell

exactly. op has my permission to cry himself to death.

My viewpoints are just different from yours

Is it a good thing wanting to be able to tell a fucking joke at work, but can't because you may appear.... Racist?

Sexist, racist, whatever it may offend, people are too soft today. If you hear something offending you, don't be a pussy about it. Laugh it off. Too many people have this mindset today, that you can't say anything or do anything to offend anyone.

It is a problem, and it's on a lot of people's minds, just everyone is too scared to say it in public.

Damn, anons, I am crying myself do death.

This is now the Sup Forums I live in. Fucking get it done.

so you were just joking about being retarded.

Or maybe consider that you are perpetuating systems of oppression by normalizing racism and sexism.

Take the first line of this post for example. You literally say "all a woman wants at the end of the day is a tough, well adjusted, cool... dude, that let's them cheat on them... and make them their little bitch"

Based on the fact you posted it as part of your manifesto, I can only assume you truly believe this. Why then, should I interpret you as "just joking" when you make a sexist joke denigrating to women, and not interpret that joke as an extension of your toxic and sexist ideology? Why should I not be allowed to protect my rights and self-worth in public by criticizing your sexist and crude jokes when you make them?

>Wow omg everyone must be wrong except me.

Why do you assume those distinctions are needed? If you're talking about the censored society we live in, where everyone's scared to say anything because it might offend someone, then I think that's the wrong way to go about it.

Stop giving in to everything and everyone and say fuck it. Don't give any group an inch. It seemed like things were going well for a while and something came along and changed it.

This is a great point but I don't think OP has the cognitive faculties capable of understanding that other people have a right to quiet enjoyment that supercedes his right to be offensive

>Why should I not be allowed to protect my rights and self-worth in public by criticizing your sexist and crude jokes when you make them?
Because it's fucking gay. Why not just make a joke back instead of trying to change the entire country speaks their mind. We're human. We're going to offend eachother.

You're making a slippery slope fallacy because you can't understand the distinction between "being scared to say something because it might offend someone" and "being criticized and condemned for saying offensive things that perpetuate oppressive systems and hurt society"

Thank you for the bait throughout the post, user

Im bored as shit. And now off to sleep.

I think you would find the jokes a lot less funny when you realize they inflict shame and inferiority on others, which is something a person is completely validated in defending themselves against.

You're not a champion of free speech. You're an asshole using free speech to validate your offensive opinions

>I can't actually think this hard so I'm leaving

sure thing buddy

I just wanted to say this was thoroughly entertaining. Good job user

wonder if he's a Trump fan?

Based off
>"It seemed like things were going well for a while and something came along and changed it."
I was assuming yes.