>Visiting my cousin in a small college town
>messing around on tinder, match with a few, not really expecting much
>tell girl it's my last night in town
>she's down, asks for address
>too far away
>goes dark

Just fuck it all to hell

Pic somewhat related

Don't you fucking hate it when girls post pics of them and their friends, so you don't know which one is them. Also, bum if the fugly on the left turns out to be Greer.

what do you say once you match? My success meet up rate after matching is like 1% help me increase my chance

bump while I type

>21
>match with a girl
>she tells me I'm really handsome, first time this has happened
>I'm actually pretty average and almost a manlet, so I take what I can get and ask her on a date
>turns out she's a few inches taller than me, kind of overweight (but not actually fat or wide because of her height) and shy to the point of basically close-mouthed
>we walk around the neighborhood near her college campus to find food
>pass maybe 15 Vietnamese nail salons but zero restaurants
>finally find an Indian place that turns out to be decent
>get her to open up a little bit over dinner
>after we go to the seaside (her campus was on the ocean) and sit on the beach drinking craft sodas that I brought
>end up making out in a secluded spot
>go home to my place
>on the subway, a disabled older woman had trouble getting out of the train car in time, so I jumped out of my seat without thinking and held the door open so she could leave
>the girl told me later that this is what convinced her that she wanted to fuck me

Cont.

>Go to my place
>make out more on the bed
>take off her top, it's one of those doll dress type shirts, probably because she was insecure about her belly
>it's pretty big, but her tits are actually nice and I'm horny
>I start sucking on her nipples and kissing up her neck and breasts
>unbutton her jeans, she doesn't stop me and wriggles her hips to help
>eventually we're down to underwear, I take my boxers off first
>pull her panties to one side and part her pussy lips, it's shaved and smells nice, so I go down on her briefly (I didn't catch anything but have since learned to be more cautious)
>after a few seconds of this she pulls me up to her level
>we start fucking, her pussy isn't too tight or too loose, basically just the right type to go at full speed, so I start thrusting harder into her
>turn her over and pound her ass from behind
>it feels really good and she's started to vocalize a bit more after 10 minutes or so (she was even quiet in bed) so I kept going like that, held her hair with one hand and fucked her
>toward the end she was moaning out loud and pushing her hips up into my thrusts, that sent me over the edge
>groan and release a good 5 ounces of cum into the condom I was wearing
>we fall asleep soon after that and in the morning I bring her back to the subway station

That was the only time I saw her, let her down gently a few days after that. Was a pretty good experience, have more tinder stories if anyone is lurking.

Bump

Please continue

Pls cont

>let her down gently a few days after that.
what was the reason if you don't mind sharing? I figure it's because of how shy she was right? Did you not try to move it to a fwb kinda thing instead?

Just happened

> 2015
> Be 22
> hook up with hot 8/10 19 y/o on tinder.
> We fuck casually, but hang out every day
> No relationship
> Move away for a job for a year, and I break it off because of the distance
> She finds a new beta boyfriend instantly

Today. 2 years later

> They are still together
> Her 8/10 Younger sister (18 y/o) matches me on tinder
> I ask to hang out
> She is thinking the same.

That's where I'm at. Not sure where to go.

>The week after
>match with this Japanese girl whose tinder name was the same as a well known asian dish
>joke about that for a bit, then invite her to dinner
>we plan go get food at a thai place near my university
>pick her up at a grassy plaza in the center of campus, she's shorter than me by about five inches and cute in a sassy short-haired kind of way, not at all fat or curvy but not thin either, is very chatty without being annoying
>we go to the thai place and order, keep talking, for some reason it comes around to my high school years and who I knew there
>it comes out that the girl (let's call her Miko) only matched me because a male friend of hers was someone I knew decently well in high school
>it also comes out that after talking to me, she decided to come on a date anyway despite not planning to
>I'm enjoying our dinner so I wasn't offended, we laugh about it and she asks whether he was a stoner in high school too (yes)
>after dinner, we walk to a bubble tea place, change our minds last-minute and get frozen yogurt
>I take us back through campus and to a place I know to be decently off the main path, a little picnic type area on a hill between the backs of two buildings
>we talk a bit while sitting next to each other, I put my arm on the grass so it's pressing against her back
>I can feel her body language change

Cont.

Slam

Not sure how to move it forward...worried it's a trick also.

go on...

Just chat casually, say that you knew her sister. If she asks, tell. What happens happens. Sister is happy, your time to slam

1. I want pics, blur the face if you have to. Of either the old chick or the new.

2. Fuck it. If it's a trick, so what. Just be forward, and play it off like it's no big deal. I'm assuming that neither of these people are in your social circle?

1. Like tits? or the conversation?

2. True enough. I just moved back to the city maybe a few days ago.

I don't care if they're clothed or not. Dealer's choice.

I'm just a visual person, and I have a feeling they're hot. If you want to post tits, wonderful. If not, that's cool too

I just wasn't as interested in her as I could tell she was starting to be in me. Always good not to lead them on.

>She presses back against the crook of my arm, her eyes lidded and her mouth slightly open
>I take her face in my hand and gently begin to kiss her
>her lips are cold and tart from the yogurt, and I begin to bite and suck on the lower lip in between kisses
>she lets out an exhalation that has a little moan in it
>her hand lifts up and presses against my chest, near the collarbone
>we kiss like that for maybe 5 minutes, then I ask if she would like to come to my place with me
>she nods slowly
>we get up, brush the grass off of us, and walk together to my dorm about 200 yards away
>we enter and go to my bedroom
>begin to make out again
>her shirt comes off, then her bra (I think it was pale yellow), then her jeans with my help
>some Asian girls are very slender and have what I consider skinny thighs, but she was slightly more of that 5'0-5'5 round-shouldered Asian girl body type, and her legs had the right amount of shape. She also had small breasts, almost flat, and she was obviously a little insecure about them
>meanwhile my shirt and pants are being pulled off me, and she's kissing me intensely and rubbing the palm of her hand along my chest hair
>finally we end up in a cowgirl position with her almost naked and me fully naked on my back
>I can't look away as she slowly hooks a finger under each hip of her black lace thong and slides it slowly down her cream colored thighs until she's perched over my rock hard erection
>She wraps her hand around the base of my shaft and lowers herself onto me, until I'm maybe 3-4 inches inside
>suddenly she stops, and I notice her eyes are rolling up in her head a little

Cont.

>I surprised her by taking her hips in my hands and lifting myself up to kiss each nipple

Also, two years have passed, so the sister should be fair game. I would keep it discrete though.

Does either one know that you're talking to the sibling? If not, full steam ahead. If so, be cautious, but proceed anyway.

go on...

True.

They're pretty close actually, and live in the same house.

Honestly...it's really weird because I am not the best with chicks. and I have no idea why either would like me.

>while I'm kissing her tits, she bounces a little, trying to impale herself on me deeper than she already was, without much success
>here's the thing: I have a nice enough dick (the only way to know is whether you get repeat customers, so to speak, and I did), but it's not unusually girthy at all. Miko was literally so tight that a slightly larger than average white dick was splitting her along the seams
>I slide my hands around and grip her ass
>she starts bouncing a little harder, I help her squeeze more of me into her
>soon we find a nice rhythm, I'm about 5 1/2 inches into her with an inch or so remaining, holding her around the neck and hair while my hips pound upward stretching her snatch
>her breathing is getting more labored and she's making these attractive, throaty moaning noises (I should mention that she was Japanese-American and had no discernibly foreign accent, as well as a slightly deep voice for an asian girl)
>her whole body is my fucktoy, I'm starting to spank her lightly and really use bodyweight to see how deep I can stretch her
>suddenly and without warning, she seizes up and begins to shudder on my dick
>this goes for about 20 seconds until she falls limp in my arms
>we lie together for a while and eventually fall asleep
>the next morning, I make her breakfast at home before walking her out of campus

She was probably the first Tinder girl I would date. Unfortunately she was just visiting from a state over for the week, or we might have. She texted me a few months later and we chatted, I still have her number in the future if I'm ever single.

fuck

Very nice.

So does the younger sister know you banged the older?

Does the older sister know you're back in town talking to the younger sister?

You didn't get to nut? That sucks. The satisfaction of getting a girl off like that had to suffice I guess

1. Post pics if you got them. Blur faces if you have to.

2. Post more stories. Shit is interesting, and you're putting in enough detail to make this thread worth watching.

yeah a little, but she was worth it overall. Besides, I've definitely cum without the girl finishing before, so I can't complain too much. It's not like I pay for all of dinner or anything.

I have one more story for whoever is interested.

Amen

>Attempting Tinder in Indiana
>Bloomington and Indianapolis are too costly of drives for your matches to drive from, or even meet you halfway

>live in the meth capitol of the entire state, and all the pussy around is methhead pussy

I'm not that desperate, but each month I get less resistant.

Bump

Yeah, I mean she was over a lot.

And they seem pretty sexually open. They would walk around half nude with each other.

They live in the middle of no where, with little outside contact.

I haven't talked to the older sister in 2 years...but she probably knows.

just wrap your tool and get the condoms with spermicide in them. You'll be fine, go get yourself some methhead pussy. Just don't kiss them or anything

You HAVE to fuck the sister.

Be original but not autist

niiiiiice, fuuck. Keep posting, shit is cash.

It's completely possible that the older sister recommended you to the younger sister. Have seen it before.

And if it's a small town, options could be limited.

It's always the fuglyone user. Every time. If they post a picture with their friends, it's because they're the uglier one

Got condoms in boxes ffs, but I don't even want to touch them. The trouble methheads bring aren't limited to STDs.

Just sprinkle some meth on your dick before a blowjob, and you'll have them addicted to you

Dis all I have for now.

I haven't heard the recommendation thing. I am pretty shit with chicks.

VERY small town.

The fuck do I want that shit on my dick for?
If I'm fucking, I don't want her methed out of her brains.

area code?

>match this Indian girl
>At this point I'd learned that my type is shorter girls with an almost masculine energy and humor, that I can banter with, and I already knew I liked middle eastern and indian looking women
>we went to an Ethiopian restaurant and hit it off almost immediately, I remember feeling this amazing energy that I almost never feel with another person
>go walking after, end up walking to my place
>we go inside, but instead of going straight to the bedroom, we sit on the couch and watch TV
>she makes me watch an episode of NCIS, which I thought was kind of boring, but watching it with her made it fun
>under some pretext we stand up together after the episode, still talking
>end up leaning against my bed
>I don't remember what I said (I wish I did) but then we start kissing
>I remember the electricity of that, though
>we made out for maybe 20 minutes, almost aggressively, until we pulled ourselves apart
>ended up fucking like animals on the bed for an hour, she took me in missionary position and I fucked her as if it were crossfit training and I was a triathlon contestant
>She came at least twice, I finally went over the edge when she wrapped her legs around me and told me to fill her up
>exploded inside her like a TNT blast excavating the Union Pacific Railway through a mountain range
>fell asleep and got her an Uber the next morning

She was definitely the most I've ever clicked with a one-night-stand. Tried doing a second date but it was nothing like the first, never talked to her after that. I should have left it at the first perfect night.

Advice:

>1) don't lead people on.
>2) if you can tell a girl is insecure about something that you don't mind, be open about enjoying it to get them more in the mood
>3) do situps every day
>4) don't go for second dates if the first was awesome, they'll just ruin the perfection left by the first dates.

Anything non-sexual? Anything from social networks? Again, I just like images of women. Only asking if you're comfortable with it.

The more I think about it, the more I think she wants sex.

You poor thing, Lawrence might as well be hell

This is great.

How many tinder chicks have you fucked?

Post more if you still have the energy to write.

Her name is so clearly Miso it's comical that you even tried to censor it

bump

I've fucked maybe 20-25 girls (I'm 23 now) but I've only ever fucked the 3 tinder chicks that I matched with in the 1 month period when I had tinder downloaded.

I'll have to post some more stories later from the non-tinder side.

sounds good, man

Why did you want to know?

moarrrr

of?

post asshokes

just wondering because im also from indiana

You having more luck than me?
The south's got no real options that I won't regret.

green texts ya dog

i've never used tinder, want to try it but i think its a waste
i live in niggertown and i don't know if i would get matches from chicago

So you're in Indianapolis?

Thanks for the stories op,
make me wish I could greentext even half as good as you.
Have a wonderful night and Goodluck with your tinder ladies.
The extent of my tinder relations was accidentaly super matching a chick and then never sending her a message.

charlotte tinder slut

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Christ almighty. Post what you've got

>Went to Europe for a vacation
>A couple weeks before I fly back I hit up tinder to see if I can find some willing euro girls
>Match with cute french girl
>Meet up
>First date, we hang out and watch a movie, make out with her a bit before she has to leave
>Second date, stay over and her place and fuck her 4 times
>Only realize when I start pulling her clothes off the first time that she has at least DD tits and a big round ass, body is hot as fuck
Hung out with her a lot for the last while I was there, pretty much every time involved sleeping over at her place and fucking 3 or 4 times. Loved to just pin her down and pound her pussy as fast as I could, it always made her cum on my dick multiple times and she'd start trembling and let out the sexiest moans
>Last time I stay over, she wants it raw
>I'm absolutely down
>Fuck her bare, feels absolutely incredible
>Shoot my load on her body
>We agree to pick up a pill the next day just in case
>Start getting horny again a bit later, she says since we already fucked raw and we're getting Plan B anyways she wants me to cum in her
>Fuck yes
>Start plowing her as hard and fast as I can manage for a long time
>Headboard is banging the wall, she's swearing loudly in french, we're both soaking in sweat
>Eventually I can't hold back anymore, I slam myself balls-deep inside of her until I feel my cock hit her cervix and start pumping my load into her
>The feeling makes her cum hard, wrapping her legs around me and just trembling for what felt like ages
>Eventually I pull out, she's leaking thick cum for a good while after
I really miss that. She sounded so sexy underneath me with her accent
>Oh baby eets zo fucking goood

What happened after? You still keep in contact?

>have sex once in about a 3 year span
>say fuck this
>start to workout, get a personal trainer
>few months later, in decent shape
>6'2" decent looking
>download tinder, have a couple meetups
>few months later, even better shape and have streamlined my tinder process
>eventually have 8 or so girls on call at a time, none of which know there are others
>always more in the pipeline
>feeling more confidant about it
>start a thing where I take zinc pills, drink lots of water, and intentionally edge myself the day before or day of meeting up with a tinder girl who I think I will fuck
>if and when we do bone, I rip the rubber off and blow enormous load all over their chest/face
>they never see it coming
>getting more brazen in my attack
>sometimes arrange to have 2 girls come over in different parts of the same day, just for the satisfaction of fucking 2 girls in one day
>upgraded to tinder plus for my travels to other countries, remotely match with girls before I even arrive.

I'm honing my craft.

Any of the ass?

Excellent work. Ever take pics?

I still talk to her on WhatsApp
She may travel here eventually, if she does I'd be absolutely down to see her again

1/2 ass

2/2

I'm nodding my head, excellent

So is she just a fuckbuddy?

no, i don't ask and feel it's too risky to sneak it, as it might cost me the ass

That'd be awesome. She sounds pretty cool.

What she look like?

Long, wavy dark hair. A few piercings and small tattoos.
We really clicked though, I'd love to date her proper if we were actually together for a long period.

Meeting up with a girl for the first time tomorrow for coffee. what do?

Post a normal pic, swear I'm not a creep.

It sounds like you're really into her, how often do you talk over Whatsapp?

Relax, don't overthink. You're going to have a cup of coffee and talk with someone new. You might be right for each other, you might not so don't get angry or upset with yourself if there's no spark.

thought you were gonna say you hopped up to help the old lady, and the train took off with your date

Pretty frequently, every few days.
I know I'm kinda being paranoid, but I'm still going to refrain from posting an actual pic of her. I have an irrational fear that if I post pictures of girls I've banged it'll somehow get to them (which I have seen happen once or twice on here)

Fair enough. What if you cut out the face? Again, no pressure, man.

Might be able to get you one if I switch to my phone real quick, the few I have are on there.

Excellente

Again, not a creep or trying to ruin your life. I just like pictures of women, in a non sexual way.

Shit, but it's the best I can do with the few pics I have an iPhone photo editing

I like that cat.

From what I can see, she looks attractive.

no censured please

we ain't that lucky