Wwyd 3.0

Wwyd 3.0

wwyd to Alexis?

I'd give her the usual smack around that every stupid whore deserves. Then I'd drag her stupid ass onto my bed and pull her top off and pull her bra off as she's fighting me. After giving her tits a good lick I start humping her crotch through my pants to give her a taste of whats to come. I pull her pants down and roll her over so shes on her stomach and then push my cock deep down into her tight cunt and start pounding savagely. As I'mm pounding away I pull her hair and she starts screaming although I cant hear it over the slapping noise. I cum deep inside her pussy making her fear shes pregnant and leave her to cry on her own before coming later for more.

wwyd to my girlfriend

I would dump her nudes.

As she's getting out of the car, I grab her by the her and smash her face into the side. As she's confused, I rip her shirt and bra off and start fucking her tits. I bend her over the car seat and fuck her pussy till cumming inside

ehh :/ face

big tits :)

agreed with nudes

wwyd to haili

My sister

>clean her room

Wwyd

sissy cd looking for dominant alpha men to kik with. I want to send you pics of my ex and other hot girls and have you cuck and humiliate my tiny clit.

kik: lexithong2

25+ please daddy

Abuse my gf.

This girl has a nice ass.

Wwyd

that's just a fat ass. not even in a nice way. her ass has no roundness or muscle tone its just wide with fat.

Wwyd to this girl?

another of my girlfriend and her big tits, wwyd

She's so pretty.

wwyd??

i'd line up daddy's friends to jerk off all over lefty. covering her in jizz. right gets to get used as a fuckdoll for them to get off when they get bored later

it's just the three of you on a boat wwyd

Wwyd

Wwyd

ur mum

wwyd?

Wwyd

Looking for fat girls if anyone has any.

Wwyd

Probably tie her to that tree and continue on my way.

all same girl

Take righty and rape that mouth

shes gross

I would fuck that ass so hard and I wouldn't pull out I would make her a single mom

Cute slut bet her asshole is nice and tight

wwyd to sue?

Take that bikini off, suck her left tit and play with her nipple on the right with my fingers. Lick down her tight stomach and the slide my fingers in her pussy and play with her clit with my thumb. Love that stomach

Rip red's pants off right there in front of the other girl and slide my cock in her asshole. I'd yank her hair every thrust as she cried out to her friend but she just sat there and watched

What would you do to this 20 year olds fat ass. More if want

make lefty call me daddy while i take her anal virginity

Push her down on that bed and lick down her stomach down to her pussy. I would start sucking her clit and slide my fingers in to get her nice and wet. Then I would have her get on top of me and slide my cock into her. The I would watch her bounce up and down seeing her stomach tighten up as she got closer to cumming

Wwyd to my girl?

>dat ass
>dat face

can't decide which hole i want to fuck first

wwyd to her?

hmm?

that body is made for a good hard titfuck
have her spit on my dick to lube it up and cum on her face and in her hair when im done

we need moar lower body to see just how durable she is

thoughts?

Yes!

she looks like she can take two in her vagina and one in her ass all at the same time

not the same guy but wasn't expecting her to be so amazon-like, how tall is she?

got any bikini or more revealing?

Pick some and describe what you'd do

about 5'7ish i think

intentional nipslips? what a fucking whore i love it

amazing tits, wonder how they'd feel swallowing my cock