Was anyone alone on their 21st birthday ? I don't want to be the only one

Was anyone alone on their 21st birthday ? I don't want to be the only one

I was. best birthday ever.

no one is a loser to shitpost in 4chain in his birthday

u welcome

buy alcohol and drink alone until you make a friend

Not 21st. I was sick and was going to be alone. A girl I knew came over and fucked me after taking care of me. She was a saint.

I lost $7000 dollars on my 21st birthday trading JDST; my biggest loss on the stock market to date. I spent the day alone cause i was fucking dying inside.

sounds like something my ex would do. i still kinda miss her.

Think so, don't remember.

i was, and then my twin invited me to go to a bar, which was like, oh look strangers that i don't care to meet, wish i was home alone being drunk and comfortable

It's not my birthday, they cancelled on me and I do not want to be home with my family getting criticized

I spent my 21st alone. Shit was going bad for me, but it got better eventually. Don't sweat it, OP.

I had no social life when I turned 21 so I spent it playing WoW. I had no job either, so I couldn't afford any alcohol.

Wasn't alone, but still had a pretty shitty one.
The night I was turning 21, my roommates had a pretty fat party with a keg in the garage and 30~ people over. My older sister calls me at about 10:30pm (an hour and a half before I can have my first legal drink), and tells me that her, her SO, and my parents are coming over. Of course I immediately go to, "Oooo, what're they bringing me for my 21st birthday?"

About 15 minutes later I step out of my house and I walk up to my parents with a big fat stupid grin on my face thinking I was going to get a present. Immediately my mom gives me a hug and lets me know that my younger brother, age 18, killed himself that day. I couldn't tell because it was dark out, but both of them were sobbing as I walked up to them with that stupid fucking smile.

Nevertheless, shittiest birthday I've had to boot. I celebrate on a different day now.

I'm sorry about that, i feel bad now dude :/

kek

What an asshole. C'mon, user, show a little decency to a fellow Sup Forumsro.

Why the hell would you trade a mining company?

I've been alone on my birthdays and holidays since I was 16. Just look at it as just another day. All the celebration and stuff is trivial anyway.

First, the way it was told was darkly funny. Second, pretty sure it's pasta. Third, "Sup Forumsros" are some of the worst people on Earth. Serial killers and rapists have boasted about and posted pictures of their victims on this board.

I agree. user's probably some edgy summerfag
Sorry you had to hear about that on your birthday, of all days. Must've sucked badly.

No need to feel bad, thought I'd just get it off my chest. Been stewing on it for a while and haven't had anybody to tell that story to.

Thanks man, I appreciate the sentiment. I wish there was a person in this world that could just make shit like this better, but there just isn't.

I can't remember my 21st birthday.

I was in the transient tent in Kandahar, AFG waiting to go on leave my entire birthday. Drank two bottles of green cough syrup and puked.