Alright, faggots. After HOURS of work, I'm back again, and this time the script is 100% working

Alright, faggots. After HOURS of work, I'm back again, and this time the script is 100% working.

How does it feel to be told no?

#YOPO

make it count (or don't, dipshit. idgaf.)

first

Post number one

haha fuck off faggot, watch this

Nigger.

Fag

Post number two

Gots

This says it all.

once

Nigger again.

A wood chuck would chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood

Three

+sage

Testing OP

I am very alone. I hope all of you live the best and most fulfilling lives possible. Canada is dying. I worry that people only tolerate me, and often wish I was dead. You all are all great, no matter hat anyone thinks. Politics are bullshit but i'm so opinionated on some things I cant just say fuck it.

Ya blew it

I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU

O N C E

Replies: 11
Posters: 9

Looks like you have some work to do bitch.

OH no, I broke the script.

na

will this work

suq madiq

no way

I like to suck big, long, hard

script broke

suq madiq

Pathétique

I don't know what to post

I'm drunk, fuck u and Kyuss is awesome... and fuck u again, m8

Four

Sage again for good measure

Vaginas

lame

Post number 1

Oh look, op lied

And post number 2

i r8 b8/8 m8

STOP BUMPING THIS TRASH GUISE.

Smells like summer

I like cocks too tho, i just wanted to go for a bait and switch. Also, fourth post

Posted twicw bitch

there is no god

If you have a script on your computer but post request goes through Sup Forums server, how are you able to limit the posts someone makes. Am I retarded or are you king retard or something?

This is not user noob

Posted twice Posted twicw bitch

Deploy the garrison!

i hate you

Post dos

are you fucking stupid or something? he executes it from the jpg. look at the filename.

holy fuck you idiots are retarded. have none of you ever programmed anything before?

bepis

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

drifting off into the abyyysssssssssl
feelsgoodman

>RunScript(postCount = 1;)
image name is the """"function call""""
semicolon inside the paren
nothing you could do if someone posted twice
saged

boba-bola

keks

no way this will work

this is my second post

lmao

third

The file is saved in a temp location away from where posts are handled. Furthermore, it can't restrict posting unless executed. You and your steel memes need to go back to cs 101

if that's the case, then why does it work?

How to get (You)'s

Step 1: Tell people they can't post twice
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Fuck I took the bait

Your shit doesn't work at all OP

Dude, do you even code bro?

It doesn't. I've posted more than once. So have you. See, when you count, you start at zero and increment by one for every element in a set.

Testing up in this bitch, 1 2 3 fo shizzle

im a different guy than the previous ones

Light of the Seven was overrated.

If you can see this, the script failed.

Reply?

Hey man, it's not nice to imitate people. It's even illegal in certain situations.

You could have also checked the replies and the posters

You know licking doorknobs is illegal in certain situations?

Not that guy, but actually this thread DOES work. I just tested it and now I had to post from another device.

No one believes you anyway, because you clearly don't know programming lol.

MAKE ME

some-BODY

HA YOU CAN'T FAGGOT

Oh man, I didn't know this either, I better not tell anyone about my friday nights. Too bad I won't be able to post again.

>87 replies
>39 posters
As usual, OP is a faggot.

you guys are making me wasting my time instead of doing something productive

You're lying

Hmm

See? Told you

really yo HACKER

kj

>No explanation needed.

Dangit op, I had to get my phone to confirm this, totally wrecked me. I wish I could code. I need to go to school.

E

kj pt 2