Suicide Squad

I had to see it for myself.

Pete's Dragon. 10/10. Would fap again.

DePalma

Was Bryce delicious looking?

did you go alone?

Kubo
Was pretty fun but felt rushed at times

I don't know if it will be the last, but the most recent was Sherlock Holmes in January 2010. What a movie to go out on, it it really is the last.

Finding Dory.

I picked a pretty bad time, lots of families with in the cinema. Really like the movie though, kinda almost cried like a bitch a couple of times.

I went with a friend and his brother. We agreed that it was kind of a mess, but also entertaining. "Harmless fun" is how I would put it. I don't really understand the severe backlash it's getting except that people have such inflated expectations for cape movies these days.

Also Ghostbusters 8/10 realy funny

In the Heart of the Sea

Me and my dad go to see stuff regularly, The Revenant and Sicario were our last two, solid

swisside scuawd

hangover 2

Not fucking around, my cinema has this stupid VIP theater and you can order a lobster tail and baked potato meal.

jungle book

does it come with food poisoning?

>sausage party with friends
>was literally "DUDE WEED LMAO: the movie"

I wish I had the opportunity to bully you in high school

train to busan

Bullshit. Post chain website I wanna see this shit.

all this post tells me is that you are stuck in the past wishing you were still in high school so you could do it all over

memepool

Prometheus. Was pretty bummed out. Does it count if I took my wife and her kids to see a shitty kids movie recently? Talking pets or some shit. Pretty awful.

>I don't really understand the severe backlash

Because the Mouse

>wishing you were still in high school
mate where do you think we are. he probably is still in high school

Avengers 2? I think. I was high off xannies so I don't remember.

soo sigh skwa

It was actually alright, you get the definite vibe that at some point it was a really good movie but then the studio just came in and shat all over it because that's what WB do

the dark knight, so 2008

Spectre

7/10 I enjoyed it

Lights Out

Nobody's going to comment on OP's girl fingers?

>03/08/16
Were they doing early screenings in March?

Toy Story 3

first

>suicide squad
Had my ticket paid for and got smoked up hard by my buddies so can't complain. We all agreed joker was awful though. El flaming cholo was the best
>tfw he will NEVER get an R rated solo movie about him taking over the streets taking out gangbangers moving dope and popping smoke with whoever did the score from dredd

War Dogs
>It Aint Me started playing

I have heard literally nothing about it since it came out. Is it a worthy sequel or just another cash grab? Trailers looked very mehh

Is there a single genuine post in this thread?

not that user but yeah, she's filmed this whilst she was getting thicc.

looks like a mommy

ye

cafe society with the girl im orbiting

>you will never have a blackfu to watch "EMPORED WOMYN" movies with

Worthy sequel.

Really liked the soundtrack as well.

Jokes on you, I'm a fat sassy black women named Shaquanda

still would

The Force Awakens.
Fuck you, I liked it.

>my wife and her kids

The Peanuts movie with my parents and nephews aged 4 & 5. Nice family time.

The Lady Vanishes

Pre-Hollywood Hitchcock. It's a thriller, but it comes off as unintentionally funny. Good experience.

>cafe society with the girl im orbiting
Any progress?

WE SUM KINNA SOOC-SAH SKWAHD

Just noticed they're both free tickets

Secret Life of Pets

Suicide Squad.

Deadpool

Do white people have to pay for tickets or something?

Secret Lives of Pets in 3d

Suicide Skwad with my gf, we got drunk before, laughed our asses off at the intentional and unintional humour and then we tried to fuck but she called me "puddin" and I couldn't go on because of the laughter.

I have the feeling the movie was bad though

We have one of those cinema bistros where they serve you steak/lobster tail/whatever else at a pseudo seat/table thing.

we went to the beach as well, we had a good time. i just dont know how to initiate

im not a braindead virgin, but with her its extremely difficult for some reason

>See Cafe Society where they go to the beach and make comfy love
>Then you take cutie to beach...

user you had it, should have made the move brother

retard

Sounds sweet, my local can't even do popcorn right, and their nachos come as one solid jump of cheese and chips

i guess im not pushy enough, unlike bobby "auntfucker" dorfman.

Maybe try "accidentally" touching her, something innocent, like brushing your fingers against hers. See how she responds to that.

Don't be a creep about it, just do it causally.

thanks for the advice.

ill try to see what i can do, even though I feel like we already had " the moment" and i didnt take advantage of it

>The Hobbit III
I can still taste the bile in my mouth

My brother-in-law was dying the whole time

DUDE

Anthropoid

BvS
it was a masterpiece

>problems of the first world

>creed
I give it a 7.5

>black peoples' hands

seaside squat

it wasn't MoS or BvS so 10/10 bravo nolan

Oh, geeze, I don't know, Master and Commander?

Sausage Party

i just came home from watching suicide squad. i liked most of it, the worst thing about it was the shit villain with muh magik and cgi.

Hell or High Water, like 2 days ago. But that's not enough of a meme for Sup Forums so I'll mention Suicide Squad like two weeks ago.

Mechanic: Resurrection
I went to an early screening and it was a pretty bad movie. Ask me anything if you're interested.

Same.
The dubbed version was much better than the original version.

Is it worth going to tomorrow for five dollar wednesdays? Or should I see something else?

Followup question, do I get sour patch kids or starburst?

Interstellar

It was shit

Anomalisa

Enjoy your normie meme shit.

Eyes Wide Shut.

Rio 2. Before that it was Fighting
Both were shit. I wouldn't be upset if I never saw a movie in a theater ever again

Kubo

Laika's work is great as always, but felt like a step down from Box Trolls. The story starts rather dark, and doesn't get a whole lot of cheery moments. A good story for children going through tough times, I suppose. Good adventure, lots of action sequences. The whole theme and message surrounding Kubo's eye needed to be brought more to the front. The Beetle reveal was way too trite, but then - kid's movie.

I recommend the movie, it was good but I doubt it will be a hit to the target audience.

The village; it's been a while.