Hey Sup Forums, what's your opinion on skateboarding?

Hey Sup Forums, what's your opinion on skateboarding?

It's for faggots

It looks pretty cool, but the people who do it are annoying losers.

radical

I agree that most skaters are total faggots

>ITT gamercucks call people cooler than them fags

Cool physical activity, but the people who do it usually are stoners/losers/faggots/idiots who never even graduated HS

found the faggot

SKATEBOARDING WAS BETTER AS A CRIME

I make 35k a year. I have an associates and am working on my bachelors. I occasionally dabble in drugs. I skate every day.

I used to skate everyday when I was younger. It's pretty sweet.

What tricks can you do

I never said I was good. I can ollie that's about it. I started with Longboarding; so I can heel slide and toe slide.

This

All good bro it stays that way for a while sucks at the time tho

>longboarding

do yourself a favor and die

I was such a pussy when I was younger. I got a skateboard when I was 12 or so, and the second I got on it, it started rolling. I got off instinctively and never touched it again.

Long boarding is best for getting around campus

This is very interesting.

it's for faggots

Bro I love skating- skate hard every day and make videos about it sometimes. It's super chill to skate with friends downtown, at the skate park, or wherever. Schools, on the street walking the dog, at work even. It's a great physical activity. Lots of people seem to not get into it because they can't get ollies down or whatever. I've seen a lot of people quit after they fall down the first time. You have to be able to tolerate pain for sure, falling is part of skating. Anyways- I'm not super great at it but I can do all the basic tricks: kick/heelfip, varial flips, shuvs, nolie flips, 180's, no complies whatever. It's all good> I really love flip tricks. Not that great at rails tho. I also have a college degree and am not a degenerate. Smoke weed tho :D

Let me guess you Mongo push aswell?

skate fast eat ass

art degrees dont count

Popsicle boards aren't effecient for long distances, longboards are.

Love it, met some of my best friends skating. Anons saying people are bad have probably never been to a skate park. I own a house, a car, have a degree, smoke pot , have good job, girlfriend...nothing wrong with it

A bunch of faggots

I think the hobby peaked around 2000-2004 and has been fading away ever since with a slight resurgence lately.

I actually have a degree in psychology. Mental health counseling masters. School counselor- I tell kids all day about life sometimes. It's nice because lots of time off. Would never get an art degree- I don't believe you can teach art.

I actually tried it back in the early 2000s because Tony Hawk's Underground but got bored with it. Sue me.

I skated as a kid, those where some good times, not so much for the skating but more for the "hanging with my friend, drinking beer we illegaly bought and talked about hot chicks we wantet to bang with the ocassionally skateboarding between. And wishing we where as cool as those guys in the kids movie that was so popular at the time

But yea skating at my age would just be pathetic.

t. not to far from middleaged

>I actually have a degree in psychology
>Would never get an art degree
psychology is an art. the art of bullshitting

bro just skate

it's dead, just like ska and surfing