I have a chance to date this girl. She likes me but I'm concerned about her looks

I have a chance to date this girl. She likes me but I'm concerned about her looks.
Would you date her? Is she fuck worthy?

op you are retarded

She looks great user. Go for it.

Def fuckable, cute face and body look hella tight

OP if you like her then go for it, stop giving a shit about other anons opinions

Her body

give me her number please

oops nvm

If you're attracted to her, what the fuck does it matter what anyone else thinks?

Living your life by trying to earn the respect and admiration of others is the surest way to ensure you never actually earn it.

Yes, but don't. I can tell just by looking at her face, that she would not only fuck niggers because cheating turns her on, but also that she is good at lying and manipulating people. So yea, there's that. You've been warned OP, take it or leave it.

Don't do it, OP. You're obviously retarded and you'll become the reason she hates men. Don't ruin her for the next guy. BROS BEFORE HOS OP, IT'S THE LAW.

op don't be a dick she is beautiful!

oh god, abort, ABORT

Looks really cute in the other two pics. WTF happened here?

Is this you op? You trying to see if people think you look like a girl?

Would you mind telling her that her teeth are fucking disgusting? If you date her, tell her to not smile in front of decent people. Thank you.

I think she needs new glasses

>imblying I'm going to play your imaginary game you basement dwelling neet

Oh Ya she def loves fuckin niggas

she's white and not overweight. that seems to be the necessary criteria for most faggots on here.

Pussy pics and I'll decide

Rofl, you're a fucking loser

I've seen this same thread Ike 10 times , user just needs to b reminded how ugly his bitch is

Nah, I'm just not autistic.

She's a cutie. Nudes?

I'd fuck.