Is it wrong to fuck a retarded chic who doesn't look retarded? I think she drowned or something as a kid. Pic related

Is it wrong to fuck a retarded chic who doesn't look retarded? I think she drowned or something as a kid. Pic related

another pic

she's so retarded she can barely speak, but she whimpers like an asian bitch

Post face...so Sup Forumsros can see if she has extra chromosome.

More dude

If she can barely talk. How is she going to consent? Does she grasp the concept of sex?

You've not thought this through!

She looks pretty normal
Maybe she just has a speech impediment

She can talk, she just barely can, like she has no vocabulary. I've fucked her already, she's definitely aware of what it is.
No, I met her at a boys and girls club with her guardian. She's literally retarded.

Probably just has disabilities rather than being mentally retarded.

you can fuck it, but it'll fall for you... can you handle retarded whimper crying?

Face?

her wimpering is kinda hot. She basically does anything I sorta force her to. Even ass to mouth.

This.

Not like she's going to care if you post lol.

It depends on exactly how retarded she is.
if she is slow but mentally her physical age then sure fuck her.
However if shes mentally a child then no pedo it is not ok

go for it

she seems like she's mentally a child, but she's late 20's and I'm not attracked to kids. I'm not attracted to her mentally either, it's just I can fuck her easily since she's in my apartment complex, but I do sorta feel bad.

don't fuck her for the sake of it bro, if you actually care about her then have a relationship with her, some random idiot is gonna comment that i'm a newfag but idc.

I am interested to see what she looks like though.

I'd fuck a retard but only if they could not procreate

I don't have a bunch of pics, I'll have to take more tomorrow. Here's right before I fucked her ass the first time.

nvm you already fucked her all bets are off, how does she sound when you fuck her ass?

I don't, she's annoying as shit, doesn't go away and stuff. I only really fucked her because it seemed like I could and I was pissed she just walked in my apartment.

Well do you feel bad about it?

Like those JAV movies. She says owie a lot.

Sort of, she's dumb as a fucking dog.

bro here's the real deal. Does she comprehend what is happening/does she enjoy it? if so then go ahead guilt free, if not then just stop.

does the fact that she's dumb get your cock hard?

How do I know if she comprehends it? I guess what I'm really asking is if I could get in legal trouble, is it illegal to fuck a retard? and if she doesn't look it, can't I jsut say I didn't know?

Yes you can get in legal trouble if she's mentally retarded.

I'm no law expert but I imagine it comes down to a moral aspect rather than a lawful one, I assume she's not a full blown down syndrome from the sounds of it?

Totally. The first time I got her to play strip poker, but she couldn't understand poker, so we basically played high card draw. And I cheated. She did literally anything if it was a rule of the game. I just wanted to see her tits and I ended up pissing on her in the bathtub.

In that case, are mentally retarded people not allowed to enjoy sex? Just playing devils advocate.

Seriously? even if she's almost 30?
Word around the complex is she drowned when she was 10.

Does she live alone/without guardians etc? If so I honestly don't see how you could get into trouble. I would personally feel really fucking shitty if I was in your situation though.

Yes because determination of consent is not just about age but whether they are deemed mentally to be able to give informed consent.

Example of law in one state:
In addition to forcible compulsion, lack of consent by the victim to the sexual act can also result from an incapacity to consent to the act. A person is deemed incapable of consent when he is: less than sixteen years old, mentally retarded or suffers from a mental illness, is mentally incapacitated, or is physically helpless. KRS 510.020:

She has a guardian, this older bitch who is a total cunt to the girl. Basically just yells at her constantly.

Is that every state? How do they determine that? How would I determine that? I'm supposed to be a retard whisperer?

Again I would ask if mentally disabled people are allowed to enjoy sex in that case?

Personally I wouldn't do it, as much as it gets you off, but that's just me. If you actually like her then go for it but if you're just using her for your pleasure then I would stop.

Man is living the dream here. Easy pussy is best pussy.

Every state has a similar law.
It depends again on how mentally disabled they are - whether the court deems they understand enough to give consent as well as the nature of the relationship.

surely even the most mentally retarded people are allowed to have sex if choose to, not that op fits into that category but yeah.

Right?! lol don't even have to fuck around with foreplay just get hard and unload

flood her mongoloid eggs and raise a cabal of less-than-supermen

Enjoying rape is sort of like, eating ice cream.
you get asked if you want ice cream, you say no but then in a flash the ice cream man starts cramming that cream into your mouth.
You start to enjoy the flavour but the situation at hand just makes it not as enjoyable as if you were asked and consented to said ice cream.
In other words dont be a sex offender.

>She did literally anything if it was a rule of the game. I just wanted to see her tits and I ended up pissing on her in the bathtub.

you've won the sexual lottery my friend

was she grateful though? how well kept was her pussy/asshole?

>Word around the complex is she drowned when she was 10.
>piss on her in the tub

jaysus man, didn't she start whoopin' like a howler monkey when you started pissing?

I mean i've genuinely seen cases of mentally disabled/physically disabled people having sex/enjoying a a real relationship so i'm just curious.

grateful? no she cried for a while then I started to fuck her face. Her pussy was hairy, but clean.

What if two people that were mentally retarded wanted to engage in sexual activities? Hypothetically?

Record that shit

lol, nah she just tried to escape/block it. it was kind of hilarious. I shoud have taken video, but I didn't really plan things, it just kept going.

That falls into the part about the nature of the relationship. In some cases it has been allowed if they are both retarded to a similar degree.

>hypothetically
>remembers a post on facebook about a couple with downs symdrome who have been married for some odd number of years.

dont people go to jail for stuff like that

So since OP's also retarded, it's fine?

Cool then.

Yeah, that doesn't seem consensual.

watersports?

how was the first time you fuck her?

its illegal to drink pee

Yeah lol some white knight is gonna report you to the fbi for lulz and you are going to get v& thats straight up rape

There will be a screencap of this thread and the article about some dude who got caught fucking a retard

Ive met people my age who peed on others growing up.
His now somewhere in protective custody for multiple rape charges.
Another pays women to kick him in the balls.
You have a lot going for you OP.

she consented. I said "I can pee on you or I can bum you, it's your choice, but you had the low card an already lost all your clothes" and she said "okay." I said "pee on you?" "She said "okay."

That's not consent and no rational person would think it is. That's coercion.
If someone finds out and reports it you will be charged with rape.

That's what this thread is about

How did you manage to get nudes off of her?

>she's so retarded she can barely speak.
>like she has no vocabulary.
>and she was like "okay"

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Believing that.

Can you get her to come over right now? Fuck her and post pics for science?

god damn this thread just keeps getting better every post

can you greentext something??

>people with down usually dont live married. They do a ceremonial thing to make em happy, but its not a legal marriage since they can't consent.

>you're a sick fuck. You don't have feelings towards the girl other than resentment. You can't even fucking speak about her without mocking her or talking as if she's nothing. Yet you do fuck her, so what does that make of you? Banging smth you seem to see as useless?

Just kys. You're prob some sick, neckbeard fuck who can't get laid with normal people

Oh yeah, you literally posted in this thread "she'll do anything you'll force her to". FORCING one to perform sexual acts is illegal, especially when they're retarded and cant give full consent. I hope you'll get sued for all you have.

>le olde when someone starts calling me out ill pretend i was just lying maymay

they are with the consent of a guardian.

Whiteknights out in force! watch your fedora! All women are useless.

ITT: op talks about raping and sexually abusing a girl with a 10 year old intellect
tl;dr op raped a child

I should have known b/ would have a soft spot for retards. Look at those pics, they aren't even all the same person, and why would a retard be taking half nude selfies?