Sup Forums BTFO

>cartoon women kissing eachother
>this is supposed to make males mad?

As long as the cartoons aren't hillary & huma.

Do you want to share a dildo?

It sucks that these people think pandering like this makes homosexuals look BETTER.

>New song will follow the rhythm of "Do you want it build a Snowman"
>Title of the song is "Do you want to suck a pussy?"

Isn't she already a lesbian?

>'fans' demand gay Elsa love-interest
>Disney must now oblige or they are bigots
It's extortion, then

>perverts petition for their incest fanfics to become canon
Fixed

Incest too

Isn't this a children's movie?

Isn't it sad how you can tell this is going to happen? Hell, I don't even care about whether or not Elsa likes pussy or not -- but the fact that this is getting all this attention from the mainstream press ("look at this Trending(TM) thing and how it's going Viral(TM)!") means that it's going to happen. If they don't do it they'll be labeled bigots and no giant company in the current year wants that kind of PR backlash.

When did society get so fixated on having giant faceless corporations indulge one's identity politics? Between this and Oreos and Chik-Fil-A and endless cake shops that either love or hate gays -- why did this become how we express ourselves in the Greater Culture Wars?

Reminder that China just banned same sex relationships in tv/film, and China is the second largest scene worldwide for movie ticket sales

it's not happening

Isn't the entire purpose of Elsa's character development that she learn she likes to be alone?

I'll just never understand, why does some cartoon or video game absolutely NEED to correlate and parallel your life?

Are you truly not complete if you go to the movies and can't self insert in every poster you see? What fucking causes this insane mindset?

between a muslim chick and black prince I'll take the muslim chick any day

No, it's all a big gay metaphor and we're bigots if we don't see it.

Standard operating procedure from Hollywood. No btfo of anyone

I know quite a few mothers and fathers who would refuse to let their daughters see this trash.
By going and pandering to LGBT they will only lose business.

Irrelevant identity politics and a distraction with a corporate advertisement to boot. Fuck this thread get off Sup Forums.

>purest princess
>purest form of love
It makes perfect sense to me

Kek

You idiot. This effects the fate of the world.

ElsaxAnna

WHO CARES ABOUT FROZEN
GET OUT MY Sup Forums REEEEEEEEE

That is the jaw line of a man in drag

So Disney would probably rather suck CCP cock than SJW pansexual genitelia?

Nobody got it

I actually always had a theory Elsa's magic in the movie was her ability to sexually stimulate Anna. They always "did the magic" in secret. Elsa's masturbation was known to the king and queen, but when it was discovered she was doing it to her sister she was forced to be isolated from her.

Even after the king and queen's death Elsa still had the urges, but was older and knew the attraction to her sister was taboo, which is why she eventually set off into the wilderness on her own, to save her own sister from her predatory sexuality. Although Anna was too young at the time to remember the incest, her subconscious led her to seek out her sister in search of the sexual pleasure she received as a child since Elsa was now out of hiding.

Dumb frog poster.

Yes, they do it all the time.

Yes.

i petition Disney for lesbian incest in the squeal

One billion paying customers vs. A few thousand fat trannies who probably wouldn't go to the theater because they might get raped by artificial butter.

Stop making hoax topics you cock.

God damn user what the fuck.

Count me in

This is the closest image I could find that almost relates to your comment.

Fuck mang