Have you guys ever torn your penis from masturbating too much...

Have you guys ever torn your penis from masturbating too much? I fap dry and the area underneath my foreskin (i'm curcumsised but ya know like the little bit of foreskin thats left) has a cut on it that hurts like a bitch now.

See drawing A.

You have AIDS

Thanks for your input

Yeah maan

Same here but I never tore it to the point of blood, it just gets dry and cracked

You fap too much thats all it will desapear soon ;) no worry

Mine did that at first and i just keep putting lotion/aloe on it but me and my gf had sex yesterday and it started to hurt and i looked and it actually fucking tore the skin.

I literally can't stop fapping ever and when i'm not fapping i'm having sex and it is destroying my fucking dick.

Anyone got tips on how to stop fapping?

I can only cum from dry jacking it with my hand.

I can't cum in my girlfriend or from a fleshlight.

OP btw

I will do anything to stop fapping. My gf thinks I am not attracted to her anymore because I can't cum and it is mutilating my dick.

Is it the frenulum?

Yeah tore it once, during a power wank. Heaps of blood, shitloads in fact and stung like hell. Took weeks to heal, bled occasionally. And left me with a scar.

They should've told about this danger at sex ed.

Yeah exactly. Pisses me off too because you always hear that there are no repurcussions to fapping too much.

But now I can't cum and I've torn my fucking dick open.

It gets bigger when I pull on it, sometimes when I pull on it I rip the skin.

However, my daddy taught me how not to rip the skin by using somebody else's moth, instead of my own hand.

dont go dry. it should heal up in a couple of days but you have to stop and let it heal. no big deal man. just use some sort of lube or oil or lotion. even spit is better than nothing if you're gonna go hard.

Fuck off

I just honestly dont think I can quit for days. There's too many things around me 24/7 that make me wanna fap. I have lost control.

I get this all the time. At least once per month. But I could fap and hour before fucking my GF and still bust a big fat gooey glob. So maybe you need more protein or iron. But when I cut my dick I generally just switch hands or stroke it from the top. That way it's not on the cut. Or I just stop fapping a couple days and it clears up. I'm uncircumcised so I always dry jack anyway.

>be me. I know me and gf are not doing well.
>Thinking about breaking up. She knows too.
>We decide that maybe a trip would help the relationship.
>We head to another country. Get to hotel.
>Clothes come off. feelsgoodman.
>She throws me on the bed.
>Does a flying toe-touch to land her veej on top of my dick.
>Tore skin on the left side of my dick.
>No sex for the week-long trip.
>Broke up when we got home.

How does protein or iron help? I'm can cum buckets if I do it myself, I just can't cum from sex or fapping with lube.

10/10

If you really can't stop then use pic related part of your cock. You gotta be really careful with doing it, happened to me many times and using the bottomhalf with really little movement helped me

I'll try that. Still wish I had more sensation though. I miss blowing a load in my gf. Feelsbad.jpg

It happened a couple times when I was 15 or so. I was horny as fuck all the time and must have fapped 6 times a day or more without lube.

unfortunately you gotta stop fapping for a while until it heals otherwise it'll just get worse. use lube man.

At least I feel better that I'm not the only one. Thanks bros

Way back when I firs discovered fappi, I accidentally sliced my weewee with a sharp corner of my fingernail. Going for the gusto at the moment of impact, and when I squeesed to pump my load, I also shot out a geyzer of blood from the scratch.
Put me off fapping for about a month.

I'm pretty active, so I usually use cornstarch powder to keep certain areas dry and sweat free. Sometimes I'm in a hurry and forget and I usually get a sweat rash, or a little dermatitis.
Fucking balls, peen, taint, everything gets raw and chapped for a few days. Holy shit it hurts, especially if I don't drink enough water and my urine gets too strong.
Fapping isn't an option for a few days, and hard ons are quite painful because no skin.