Your words cut deep deeper than any blade... feels thread

Your words cut deep deeper than any blade... feels thread

As the days go by I feel lonelier and lonelier. I have the fear that friends don't want to hangout with me anymore and I guess I've started to distance myself from the.

I distance myself from my parents because I dont want them to get to know me and think im an asshole. The end result is they think im an asshole with no interest in them, but how can I love someone if I dont love myself?

Oh boy a feels thread have i got a beta story for u
>Best friend introduces me too one of his friends
>We have common interests talk all the time she becomes one of my best friends
>had this joke where i started saying i love u and marry me and along the line i started to actually like her
>didnt try to go into a relationship with her because she was still hurt from her last one
>month ago she started dating this one dude in our friend group really cool guy bit of an asshole but everyone is

now the question is is it alright for me to be sad when my friends are finally happy?

Move on she is nothing special. Just another fish in the sea user. She is with him, not you. It is ok, love yourself first and foremost.

Its hard everytime i see him im reminded of it and i get sad but i still cherish her as a good friend i dont want to like her but i dont know how to stop

I bet her lips feel so good against your friend's mouth.

love yourself then find someone else

>I have two jobs
>One is extremely stressful
>The other is alright, I guess
>Like a girl
>No social skills, have no clue how she feels
>Won't ask her out
>Not motivated to finish any hobby projects

What do, Sup Forums?

nice bait but im not that autistic that this would bother me

its okay, user
i met a girl who i thought i loved 4 years ago
obsessed over how things went sour and how i couldve fixed it
you build this image in your mind that shes your angel, and theres no perfect girl like her
but its just you
you're holding onto something pure thats no longer pure. you cling to it because it gives your life more meaning, makes you feel alive and human, its your way of coping with life
its hard, but let it go
find balance through improving yourself, love will come

get off Sup Forums

The sad part is is that you're not trolling.

I haven't even wanted to play video games the past few months.
Aside from getting off 4chin a bit, what else do you suggest?

fuck zabuza was the best

jerking off less
working out
generally just try to use will power to be more productive
after a while it'll become routine, and you'll be happier with it
you'll forget about Sup Forums

Pretty much no jerking off anymore anyways
Working out is on and off, have a bad day at work(s) or drama with girl and I won't do that for a few days.

Also I don't have time to work out except after I get home at the end of the day.

My e-girlfriend unbio'd me on twitter

Literally the only good character in that entire shit anime.

Guys im from south america,White and decently good looking.
My fear is that im 174cm,should i even bother on going to north america?
Will my dating possibilities go to the gutter?
I really want to know desu

Talk to her

>Meet qt 8/10 at friends 18th
>Think she is literally perfect (I know I Know I said 8/10)
>Start speaking to her regularly and go on a date
>Eventually go to ask her out and she says she can't because she has strict parents
>Feels bad, but I think she still likes me at least
>Stop speaking to her for a few days to try to distance myself
>Then I try to speak to her again and she's stone cold with me
>Ask her why shes being like this
>"I low key don't like you anymore"
>See her around and she walks straight past me as if she doesn't even know me
>Feels bad because I've literally been dropped

>Few months later down the line we start speaking and dating again
>This time she goes through with it and goes out with me
>Still going out with me now

We may be happy and say we love each other now but it doesn't change the fact that it feels like she might drop me at any moment again.

I'm on it

We literally only have 2-3 minutes to talk a day at the moment, if we even see each other at all.
I was going to offer to bring her lunch last week but I never had the chance to.

Fucking lost a friend of mine cause I'm racist af and she's not
and at some point of the convo I said "nigger" (too much time spent on Sup Forums) and she's blocked me everywhere from now on
therew goes 12 years of friendship for not being politically correct

No you have a good conversation starter, just make it obvious you're from SA and girls will wanna speak to you and ask you stupid shit. Also anyone can get a gf, its just all a game of standards and how low you're willing to drop them.

Ask her for her number, not right away like a spaz though get to know her a bit first.

Being blatantly racist /=/ politically incorrect. It's just racist. Good job autist

Well we actually know each other well enough that asking her for her number wouldn't be awkward.
I was thinking of exchanging numbers when I offer to bring her lunch since she has an odd lunch schedule. Then I can say just call or text me when you're ready for lunch.

And if I get stood up, free lunch for my best friend

Kek don't be blatantly racist in real life you idiot unless you know the other people are racist too, you deserve it for being retarded.

Zabuza momochi the devil of hitler

I do call them "niggers" mostly everytime, just "blacks/black people" when people are round
don';t care anymore about that nigger loving bitch, hope she gets AIDS and has to raise her kids as a single mother

But im talking in terms of appearence and attraction.

well it seems you didnt just throw in nigger in the convo but talked about her current playtoy?

Guys, how do you cope with all the bullshit in your life?
>Grew up in a disfunctional household
>Parents split when I was 10
>Social outcast
>Have rheumatic arthritis and epilepsy
>I could've died at 1 since a tumor, the area around the scar will never grow hair
>Have a dead end job
>Gf of 3 years left me today
I don't even have enough cash for booze at this moment...

Exactly, that's my point. She was telling me her bf never worked before at the age of 28 (muh welfare), she's 21 btw.
And then I asked why'd she keep dating lazy ass niggers. There sums it all.

Wnlaudon go to sleep

>getting feels over a children's cartoon

Seriously grow up