20 minutes in and already had a few laughs..does it get good?

20 minutes in and already had a few laughs..does it get good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JH9Rnob9z2M
youtube.com/watch?v=13edJd-INk4
youtube.com/watch?v=otUTtkSkuTs
youtube.com/watch?v=5CPkVDWH3Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=rUz_Qw0bwfY
youtube.com/watch?v=iKv3AePn2A0
youtube.com/watch?v=SwefN7MkXjA
youtube.com/watch?v=N15DpUmDMBw
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2T05wIWvc
youtube.com/watch?v=2ajzES_RfeU
youtube.com/watch?v=i4HTTFvFcX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah I watched the whole thing. Really entertaining.

I loved the scene when he asks the neo nazi guy if he is planning an attack and then he tells him to get out of his house. Turns out that was a friendly neo nazi who just has a radio channel and he never wants anything to do with a race war.

Based white man kek

I love how obvious it is he's a traitor but never gets called on it

>when he tries to stop the interracial beat down
>when he no shit asks when the attack is

This makes no sense to me. Can someone explain please

lol Sup Forumstards really can't handle the nazis being bad guys, huh?

>>when he tries to stop the interracial beat down
Did you even pay attention? He tells the guy that he stopped it because of cameras being in public and afraid of getting arrested. The nazi guy then understood him

They probably thought he was a hothead who wanted an attack very badly due to desperation

I liked the part where the smart FBI lady told the big dumb FBI man he forgot about domestic white supremacist terrorism because he was too busy going after the poor misunderstood Muslims that the entire bureau forgot.

I also liked the part where she explained to FBI agent Harry Cancer who Timothy Mcveigh was and what the Turner Diaries were.

The movie is anti-white propaganda manufactured by jews.

>thought he was a hothead

>Develop all these great characters
>Drop them as the story goes on
>Have an unbelievably anti-climactic ending
Was it lack of money or self-indulgent writing?

Spotted the n.e.w.f.a.g. Sup Forums (and /news before that) were always brothers with Sup Forums, go back to redit, faggie, go play with some puns and get upvotes for being witty and clever.

>Have an unbelievably anti-climactic ending
That ending was so weak.

Literally one guy standing in front of a diversity school class and saying "we can all make a difference".

SERIOUSLY?

Why were the supremacists better characters than Radcliffe?

>mfw this Based actor showed up in the 3rd act

>le angry man let cop trope

>board roleplaying
kill yourself

Naw you guys came here after the cuckening and never really left but its alright i remember being 15 and angry.

>meta roleplaying

>tfw you are undercover at a neo nazi rally and a black guy that you know starts calling you by your real name so you have to say "go away nigger"
That dialogue by Daniel was a little uncalled for

Lol really?

I am literally watching this movie right now as we speak no joke. topkek

I CREATE LIFE

yeah, some of the most cringeworthy exposition in recent memory

I wish we got more neo nazi punk rock. Some of those neo nazi bands make amazing guitar riff tunes.

>Skrewdiver, Landser
Enjoy some rock and roll

When Nazis nowadays commit less crime than Jewish Extremists? Yeah, their representation in media isn't really acurate.

>"I have officially became the Danish Girl"
FUCKING SERIOUSLY?

That scene in the start of the movie when Daniel is looking at hundreds of articles of nazi terrorism bomb plots and how many they have killed in public.

>I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS PROPAGANDA
tfw people will actually believe after seeing this that there are skinheads out there plotting Muslim like bomb plots

disappointing movie. its not terrible but you wont miss out on anything if you skip it either

Easily the most androgynous creepy actor out there

Great movie with an important message. People spend so much time worrying about black crime and riots or muslims when the reality is statistically the biggest threat to the Western world today is white male right wing extremists. If Donald Trump wants to stop terrorism so bad maybe he should start by rounding THEM up.

That was actually Daniel's genuine reaction to a fan who wandered on set during filming. The poor guy was excited to see Daniel Radcliffe, but in his excitement he flubbed his name by referring to him as "Nate". The scene was kept in the final cut because it was pretty funny. We still aren't sure if Daniel is an actual racist or if he was just doing a little method acting. But that nigger was never seen again, far as I know.

Source: I worked on the set during filming.

Neo nazis are all fucking incompetent at their instruments tho. They make the Ramones look like fucking prog masters

>forgetting that the white race is literally on the verge of extinction due to race mixing and Muslims having heaps more children, more wealth and better jobs compared to the struggling white man
If you bring up this issue in public about the refugee crises which is causing so many who are born here to suffer (even blacks who are born in America, UK who are suffering due to millions of refugees coming in and stealing all the jobs) you are referred to as an evil racist

>/news/ before that
the newfag is strong with this one

You are kidding right?

Check out the guitar solo at 2:35
youtube.com/watch?v=JH9Rnob9z2M

Is so fucking good

Also I love the heavy tune of this song
youtube.com/watch?v=13edJd-INk4

>forgetting that the white race is literally on the verge of extinction due to race mixing and Muslims having heaps more children, more wealth and better jobs compared to the struggling white man
please leave your fantasy world building on /tg/

It's about time white and black united to rid the planet of these filthy muslims.

One Word: TRUMP

>inspired by real events
Are they literally trying to re-write history now? The actual bomber was a libertarian who hated america's intereventionalism. Nothing to do with white supremacists.

>because of cameras being in public and afraid of getting arrested. The nazi guy then understood him
Pussy shit, an actual gang member wouldn't have cared

>They probably thought he was a hothead
That would have thought he was a snitch

This album is gold with the guitar riffs
youtube.com/watch?v=otUTtkSkuTs

FUCK EM TIL THEYRE DEAD?

please stop embarassing yourself with this 14 yo edgy shit

Sorry but youre Frodo man.

Was this vocal delivery for real?

Oh wait I meant Biblo Bagginns

GOD OF THUNDER!
GOD OF WAR!
HAIL EUROPE!
HAIL THOR!
youtube.com/watch?v=5CPkVDWH3Gs

There are so few "far right" terrorist attacks they have to really stretch the term to boost the numbers up to seem even a little bit scary.

Fun fact: over half of all recorded "far right" terrorist attacks were things like bank robberies or criminals attacking police for being "fascists". Yup, the scary far right fascist terrorists were actually just anarchists. In one case a married couple ambushed two officers and killed them, spray painting a swastika on the body of one and leaving a manifesto calling for revolution against the fascists of America. These two were lated branded Neo Nazi terrorists.

when did he ever say that?

They should have picked someone atleast bit bigger. I get it what they were going for with making him sophisticated blah blah but Radcliffe is simply non threatening. He's like a child

>There are so few "far right" terrorist attacks they have to really stretch the term to boost the numbers up to seem even a little bit scary.
yep, no far right terrorists to worry about

They could have made a movie where Harry Potter stops an ISIS attack

Good job pointing to literally one of only 3 far right terrorist attacks in the last 15 years.

>mfw this is a Judas Priest song, Judas Priest lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=rUz_Qw0bwfY

Do you hate Judas Priest now?

>spray painting a swastika on the body of one
Well that was dumb

It's a fucking film the point is that it's not real.

So does this movie have a message about fuck h8 or is it just convenient for the plot to have nazis? Because desu if you wanted to make a powerful movie with a message you should make it about the biggest hate group in the world, Islam.

There have been too many movies about people hunting down Muslim terrorists

I'm sure it made sense at the time. "We brand our enemy with the hated symbol to show that they're the same, surely this won't be misconstrued and be used to tar us as the very thing we despise!"

You can never have too many movies about killing mudslimes

>There are so few
Awesome reading comprehension Shlomo. I thought kikes were supposed to have high verbal IQ

I give it a 6.5 out of 10

Well the end scene is literally about standing together as one or some shit with some classroom scene

It never mentions Islam, or Sharia law affecting our Western world.

Sharia Law to me is the main problem not Islam. Turkey which is an Islamic country has banned Sharia Law and they are far better than the other Muslim countries.

What Trump or what Hillary NEEDS TO DO (If she gets elected and not Trump) is to BAN SHARIA LAW! Ban their extremist ways or just do not open the border to Islamic refugees.

Even Turkey does not want any Extremist Muslims.

What's not mentioned here is that Sup Forums are the good guys. :(

>Sup Forums is full of good people trying to lead righteous lives
apex kek

Why are you so hinduphobic?

For anyone interested in getting into RAC here's some of my favorites
youtube.com/watch?v=iKv3AePn2A0
youtube.com/watch?v=SwefN7MkXjA
youtube.com/watch?v=N15DpUmDMBw
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2T05wIWvc
youtube.com/watch?v=2ajzES_RfeU
youtube.com/watch?v=i4HTTFvFcX0

Is he the most Anglo man in history?

you type like a faggot

>Turkey which is an Islamic country has banned Sharia Law
>Turkey
>Islamic country

Wew.

The end is really terrible. But the movie is okay.