Yo Sup Forums does lead poisoning actually exist?

Yo Sup Forums does lead poisoning actually exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLPvmwfklp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes you dumbass

Don't listen to him.

I'm thinking it's a conspiracy.

how the fuck do you think bullets work dipshit

The loud noise gives you a heart attack and that's what kills you, obviously.

Lead is harmless. Lead oxide can even be used as an excellent sweetener, and was used to make sweetened wines by the Romans. They also made all their plumbing from lead, and the Roman word for lead is where we even get the word "plumbing".

Don't listen to the anti-lead propaganda OP. A bit of lead a day keeps the doctor away.

then why don't we make our soldiers deaf when they go to battle? Intellectual checkmate

nope.

if you have to ask this, you have it.

because you have to be able to hear the grenades land near you so you can run away before they throw you into the wall.

>does lead poisoning actually exist
yes
heavy metals form stable complexes with enzymes and stuff which makes them disfunctional
lets get
youtube.com/watch?v=jLPvmwfklp8

how about we have one guy that can hear so he can tell them when a grenade is coming

How will he tell everybody to get out of the way if they're all deaf?

by yelling GRENADE

Semaphore.

Don't believe this shill. This is just propaganda by the copper and pvc lobbies to keep people from using cheap, healthy, and durable lead plumbing.

What if he hears the bullet and gets a heart attack before any grenades are thrown?

This fucking thread is golden.

then we get the defibrillators

Well first you give them a heart transplant. A horse heart can take the extra strain. But it's expensive so you can only have one stallion-hearted semaphore grenade signaler per unit.

If the person has a bigger heart then he might want world piece though

I bet you don't even into alchemy, faggot. Well guess who's gonna have the last laugh when all this molten copper gets funneled into my asshole and I reach enlightenment?

It's a horse heart. Horses care nothing for world peace.

well I don't see any horses going to war

I' a glassblower, I have been working with lead glass for 3 years.
Lead poisoning is a well known professionnal disease in our job.

Horses love war. They even made a movie about it called warhorse. And where else would we get the term "warhorse" but for horses' lust for combat?

But they're also steadfast workers, so they do the job their tasked with. That's why their hearts are perfect for the semaphoregrenadesignalmen.

No and you can prove it too. I have done it. I have ground up lead into dust and drank it with water and I am just fine.

would you say that working with glass blows?

someone needs to cap this thread

they get the term warhorse by the chess horse actually

I don't get it
>reach enlightenment
for medical purpose? yes yes

Ohhh yes it is. And trust me, its not fun

everybody knows that alchemy is just wannabe chemistry

That's what they want you to think.

being poisoned is very fun. try it.

This
>MAKE IT HAPPEN ANONS

Chemistry is alchemy for the masses. Even Newton practiced alchemy and that mofo invented calculus.

It all makes perfect sense

and gravity

Include me in the screencap

no i won't, your post is pointless

wrong he invented gravity

Pleaaaaaaase

That's like saying jazz is wannabe rap. It can't be a wannabe if it came first. Clearly chemistry is the wannabe alchemy, all the good shit like philosophers stones already got made by the real alchemists, now all these new-age chemistry fags can't do even simple shit like adding or removing a few protons to an atom. Shit's alchemy 101.

Thank you ;-; I feel accomplished now

guarantee if that's not you, then user has already deleted it and no one saved it

ITT: Intelectual conversations

Both! He was very talented. He also went on tour with William Tell briefly after inventing gravity by reenacting the apple falling on his head, and Tell shooting it off. A botched shot ended the tour but he escaped permanent injury thanks to Benny Franklin's invention of the safety-bifocals.

Everybody knows that alchemy only came first because someone traveled back in time and left his elementary school alchemy textbook for the cave people.

You might know your alchemy but you don't know jack shit about american history

Kek

the only reason anybody needs calculus in the first place is because Isaac newton invented gravity though

Fucking crush my dreams then
Cunt

you're welcome

Nah it's leaded

ITT: A thread that only consistent of summer i.a. your typical 9gag comment section

Yes, and he has the monopoly on calculus. It made him very wealthy in licensing rights alone after he patented it.

me when you make mean comment

Hasbro has a monopoly on monopoly though so they beated Isaac newton at his own game

>t. assblasted chemfags
Don't hate, just because you aren't good enough to achieve gnosis like the rest of us doesn't mean you gotta hate those of us who are. I'm sure you could still be like, I dunno, wiccans or some gay shit like that.

Sooo what exactly is this picture

you make me lol
Everybody knows that wiccans are one step above alchemists

That's when he had to resort to using a new term: calcuopoly. But monopoly remained in common parlance. You only hear the correct terminology in certain academic circles.

On the staircase of flamboyant, fluffy faggotry perhaps.

I would have just settled with an oligopoly desu

this thread must be an Amy Schumer tribute

please everyone kys. Think about the memes

Ascaris lumbricoides in a section of removed intestine.
Must have caused a severe blockage, probably in a pig or human.

missed

Nah, it's just a liberal conspiracy to hurt the economy. They do that for fun.

If you believe that summing Satan to rape your buthole is gay then I seriously question your intelligence

please mr banana, desu desu, spiderman andy sixx or wherever
derail this thread!!

Dont trust him he's a skeleton

Nah. The lobbyists have bipartisan support. (Copper lobby targets the right, while the PVC lobby takes care of the left). Only a few fringe officials haven't been bought.

lightly salted potato girl

>touchè

Piece of parasite ridden intestine with a small note of feces

Damn, thats disgusting, thanks for the headsup.

Doubtful, if there were any skeletons in this thread we would know by now. Skeletons have such one track minds they just keep talking about "calcium this" and "strong bones that," and so forth until the heat death of the universe.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

>you don't even into alchemy
aww shit nigga i thought you were kidding
1. no, im into chemistry
2. fuck your pseudoscience
3. enjoy your lead enema
4. reach enlightment
5. profit

ITT: OP trying hard to bait
people actually take the bait and reason like 5yo about how thinks work

>reason like 5yo
pleb thinks that age affects intelligence

Lead enema for properly reinforced personal plumbing. Nothing makes for better regularity and efficiency like a little plumbum in your bum.

>Posters: 25

No eat lead totally fine

me and around two other posters made most of this threads "content" by the way.

Mom's spaghetti

I've only been "contributing" because it's almost 7am, I haven't slept, and I have nothing better to do with my life than shitpost about plumbum.

Ik. I was here enjoying it from the start.
Where the fuck is that screencap btw

same user, same

>think of the memes
This is the reason

>27 posters
that probably means no screen cap

unless you wanna do it yourself

Other user

Heyyyy..... wait

To be fair there was a screencap that came out of this, but only of one post that had nothing to do with the conversations themselves.

I always cap when people say dum shit like that

Well it's more effort than most of us put in, so kudos for that.