Alright boys, i caved and bought $10 worth of bitcoin, now the question is...

Alright boys, i caved and bought $10 worth of bitcoin, now the question is, in 6 months time will i be rich or still poor as fuck.

Bitcoin discussion thread.

Bump

no one can tell that
i lost my crystal ball buddy :(
althought the market seems to be going up alot so goodluck

Are you fucking retarded? Even it it quadrupled in value you'd still only have $40 you poorfag scum. Kill yourself faggot

that was not nice.

you must had a wonderful childhood

Fuck off retard Leddit faggot. If you need someone to tell you that $10 isn't going to do shit you must have had a wonderful childhood, you dumb American uneducated faggot. Enjoy staying poor.

Unfortunately he's right. High returns mean you have to invest more to begin with. High risk = high reward. That's how the game is played

Don't you think i realize this, that's why i plan to try rapid fire trading it. Wait for it to go up, find another coin that is cheap as hell, sell the growth of the bitcoin (even if it is small) and use that to purchase the new coin and see it it grows, essentially it's no risk to me if i do it right.

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

Oh wait you're serious?

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

15 year old detected

Yup. Only has $10 to spare, values his time to be so worthless he's working for pennies and doesn't know how shit works at all.

lol im not american. mad bruh?

> purchase the new coin and see it it grows, essentially it's no risk to me if i do it right

Ummm... k...
Is this some kind of meme bait?

no, this is not how it works

HAHAHA U MAD BRUH? TROLED U PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED XD UPVOTED

>mad bruh
My 15 year old detector is going crazy

Mine too

Should have bought Silver stupid nigger

uhmm... sry 18. but thats not a crime randy

>go back to the future.like 6 years ago
>buy $10 worth of bitcoin
>sell them today
>became a richfag
>repeat

nigger. you are morel likely to lose your whole 10$ to an bankrupt/scammy exchange than make any profit with that.

10$ lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

High risk has NOTHING to do with the amount that you invest.

$10?

Bait thread.

Got a couple of ASE's coming my way tuesday. Needs some tubes to contain them in though.

ask a guy with a lot of hundres coins anything...