Alright honest rate. Don't exaggerate just hard facts

Alright honest rate. Don't exaggerate just hard facts.

a solid 4
nice dick suckin lips

I want to rearrange your stupid looking face with a scalpel and hammer

Too ugly to rape, but you might make good fertilizer for my garden out back. 1/10

Gay little beard/10

5/10

You look like you ask girls to lick your butthole during sex and get irrationally upset if they say no

OP here, bruh that's just nasty now cmon

nice hair, good looking. stupid face in pic tho

Niggah he is right, you creepy as fuck and unstable looking

Middle fag from O Brother Where Art Thou, you a dapper dan queer

You guys I appreciate the honesty but the attempted roasting is making me laugh like all hell, I'm not a fag cuck cut the shit if you're gonna be honest then do it but if you're gonna roast instead then FUCKING ROAST quit the normie shit and get creative. Kek.

Dapper Dan Man chill, Id fuck you.
With a hammer.

This is really the funniest thread on here lmao why tf are you all even awake?

no troll 6/10
you look pretty arrogant in the pic so real feel maybe 5/10 overall

Your beard makes your moustache look like a bitch

OP here, lol you guys are fucking making me laugh but I do want to address my facial expression since you want to make a crazy deal out of it. I was trying to hide the fact that I'd been hitting my gravity bong prior to the photo being taken so I was prob trying to look less high.

it's true-
Watches at 0$ ?

what would you rate yourself?

>whoa guys hol up, I only look like I take it up dah ass and beat poor women in the streets cause weed lamo

4/20 would bang

fr bro a solid 7/10

I'm humble, on my best day maybe a strong 5.7 worst maybe a 4.9 idk somewhere in that range. Been called a strong 6 before but I'm not the type to be full of myself.

yeah thats pretty humble tbf, nah dude you got a good 6 going on there, be confident

Appreciate it man

OP you look like someone who would buy these stupid watches, since you would fall for that "pay only shipping" crap.

Thank you bro!

Ok bro I'm not that damn dumb lol

Post duck, am curious on your peepee

post a normal fucking picture with no retarded expresion and no fitlers you retarded faggot and then we can rate you honestly

>doode weed lamo

Mook/10 - Cement Shoes.

Do you seriously walk around with your cum-face on 24/7?

Doodle bob erased your left eyebrow

OP here, if you're going mafia style on me, atleast call me a discount Henry Hill.

Holy hell, I was beginning to think you ODd nigga

Why?

Hadnt posted in a minute/I should be awake. Post penor

Ah I see lol I like to see what people have to say about me for a while before I post back here lol