Anyone fapping to family? My mom gets my dick fucking diamonds...

Anyone fapping to family? My mom gets my dick fucking diamonds. I stole this picture from her laptop and it's pretty much all I jerk off too

Your mom's got nice tits. Any more?

jerking to your mum now

she's hot man

Keep going! We want to see her tits!

I jerk it to my niece daily. I follow most of her social media just so I can fap to her pics. Everytime she comes over, I get hard for the entire day.

The closest thing I have brah

Bullshit! You know you've got noods. Share them so I can jack off to your mom.

Dead ass. Nothing gets me harder than talking about how fucking hot she is if I had em I'd share

your mum is fucking gorgeous.

My friend who is considered good looking jokes about how he wanted to fuck my mom. Months later I visited her, got drunk and told her and she called him a "fine physical specimen". Now I want to hook them up while I watch but too chicken shit he'll brag to everyone. But she's a good mom and deserves a nice stud cock.

go give her the gift of cunnilingus

Well what else you got then? If she's so hot, let's see her face then.

Is she single? Question is who was she sending these to? Tyrone, perhaps?

No face pics. I'm not an idiot.
And honestly I doubt it she's pretty clear about how much she doesn't like black dudes lmao

Scared to show face? It's like you don't even want me to cum all over your mom! Show us your best shit.

i would give your mum the most mediocre night of sex

Only because you asked so god damn nice. Her name is Lauren, just in case that helps

how did you get these pics of your mom to begin with OP?

There you go, OP! Now we're getting close! She looks like a good little fuck toy. Don't stop now. She needs to be used by us. Post more.

read ops post you fuck

There you go. She's a sexy little cunt isn't she. Now, we know you have nude shots. We want to see her sexy little tits.

>Pretty clear she don't like blacks

Just adds to the taboo. My mom was like that too but she left an online dating account on my PC by accident and she was talking to some cuck about how she glory holed a dindu. Not even kidding. Took me a while to get over that.

Trust me if I had em, they'd be yours by now. I would've led with them.

I don't believe you. Post a better face pic, even if she's not in lingerie. And keep posting sexy pics. I'm close to cumming on her sexy tits. Any ass shots?

>"fine physical specimen".
they've already done it, user.

ps: sorry it was me that had to break it to ya

Lauren's quite the dirty girl

I hope so. I hope he made her cum like a champion and I hope he keeps it to himself so I'm not known as the guy who's mom is a whore

ewwww

Jerk off to my step moms sister fairly often. Started to after I accidentally saw her tits when she was living with us

Dude I go to school with that girl. I'm going to show her this thread now.

nice fat looking slut

i do wish some of this shit was true, just for the keks

OP where you at? Post more! She's a 9/10 easy and needs some cock in and around her asshole.

I'd get on my knees and pleasure her whenever she required it.

Yea she is... she wears really revealing tops sometime, so hard not to state at her tits

Confirmed, OP is a bitch who's scared to post better shots.

OP delivered tho
Thx OP

My cousin. Never really talked to her since we live far away

gtfo now

also , post pics of slut mom

more of your hot mom please!

My mom.

M O D S
O
D
S

My aunt... even tho were the same age

sister

Goddamn! More!!

jesus christ

My condolences.

shapely trap

ffs put that whale back in the ocean

Isn't her name Julia? She was just posted in another thread like 10 minutes ago.

god damn she's so hot

She always has such tight cloths

No but she also talked about how she was fucking some 19 year old college kid for a while as well which was several years younger than me at the time. Hope he gave her big cums

post more social pics?

Gonna need more ass pics user!

just think that's how you were conceived.

now deliver the pics m8

nice. show us her panty drawer

You're a lucky man

need more ass

You jerking to her? This is my favorite ass pic.

Fuck yes.

Nice me too lol its been too long. Sucks knowing shes down the road

Let's see her tits

They're not huge but I like finishing to these pics

She was still married to my dad when she did this and it just added.to my confused boner. I felt double cucked but couldn't stop the horny train. It was.my go to mental fap for years even though I felt anger at the same.time. no pics cause some white knight tried to fix me before when I posted pics of my gf. People knowing I think that way would ruin me.

Ich fap to my Stepmom, mostly when she is sunbathing in the Garden.

I fap to my Stepmom, mostly when she is sunbathing in the Garden.

why does your mom have these pics?

and I thought me finding my mom's vibrator was bad

hot thread.. My own mom is not hot, but i love MILFs

user posts truth on dubdubs

Who were those pics intended for?