Parents broke up last year, mom found out my dad was cheating on her

>Parents broke up last year, mom found out my dad was cheating on her
>mom moved out so now its just me and my dad living here
>bitch he cheated on my mom with slept here last night, she was kinda scared to say anything to me
>i hate her fucking guts
>its morning now.
>dubs decide what I say to her when I run into her in the kitchen

"I want to plow you with my cock really hard"

She dindunuffin, if you hate anyone for your dad cheating on your mom you should hate your dad. Don't be a dick to her, just remind your dad every day that he wasn't strong enough to be a good father. Couldn't put aside animal urges to keep a family together.

You know most of the time when HUSBANDS cheat they take their wedding ring off? Did you even think of him being the fucking bad guy instead of her? You're like the girl that beats the shit out of the girl ya man cheats on ya with, then stay with the man.

tits or GTFO

Reroll

Say "Fuck You!" and literally fuck her

He's still my dad. And that bitch fucking well knew that he was married. She's his fucking assistant at work.

I want to creampie you

Hey, can I see the pussy that was good enough to destroy my family?

Kekkest of keks

Don't do anything.
You have just reached the age that you have realized that your parents aren't magical superheroes. They are just fucked up human beings like you. It's a disappointing part of reality.

Savage 100%

You'll cringe hard at yourself as an adult. Just know that before you sperg out over a weird situation.

I also hope your dad beats you for being a little shit, but I'm sure he's a nu-male. It's the only reason you'd end up like this.

Roll

So sayeth the DUBS

Lol shut the fuck up.

No one who has ever uttered the phrase "I hope your dad beats you" is someone with anything going for them in life. Period.

Roll

Holy crap you are a cynical fuck. Sorry your parents suck

Pls say she was atleast good looking otherwise fuck em both

>T. Nu-male

If my 14 year old son fucked with my girlfriend I'd give him a swift pop in the cheek.

Know why I've NEVER HAD TO DO THAT? FOR ANY REASON?

Because I'm not a garbage father.

Rawll

>>dubs decide what I say to her when I run into her in the kitchen

OP ignores DUBS....

>my parents suck because I was never stupid enough to fuck with my dad's girlfriend
>haha what you got disciplined as a kid? man sorry your parents were abusive HAHA

Do you also do whatever the fuck you want and act like a complete asshole before you're an adult with any concept of reality? Your dad should hit you too.

Say let me hit it from the back while my dad gets you from the front

So if you were a garbage father you'd beat your children...?

Don't worry, you'd make a garbage father. That much is clear.

And checked again. Welcome to life, OP. May your children, if any, have this much compassion.

Roll

Can you read? Haven't had to beat my kid in 14 years because I raised him better than that. If he was that shitty, because I fucked up that badly, I would immediately course correct.

>t. millenialposter
>t. child psychologist
>t. oprah watcher

Top kek, you are one of those dipshits that preaches how to raise kids to anyone and everyone nearby and all they can think is, "Would you PLEASE fuck off and make your own family miserable?"

"sup bitch"

Top kek, you are 16.

Sounds like you just have to make an adult decision. Do you want to live peacefully or do you want war?

The damage is kind of already done, nothing you can do at this point is going to help the situation.

Course correct. Do you always have these fantasies about beating your children? It sure sounds like it. You're a sick person. Seek help.

OP dont say a fucking thing.

Eat a ton of baked beans for like a day.

Walk into the kitchen (for best acoustics) and FART so hard that you shit yourself. Casually leave and wash up.

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

Hitler did nothing wrong. Ooga booba nut.

morning skank

Reroll for fartpoop bombing her

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love that you're ignoring that I've never had to hit my child in order to call me an abuser for suggesting that what OP was going to do was completely vile and deserving of a pop.

Roll

"u better check urself b4 u reck urself"

Reroll

>completely vile
Oh no, he created a thread asking for dubs to tell him what to do!!!!

BETTER HIT HIM IN THE FUCKING FACE

Do this but sit in her lap when she is sitting down

Roll

So I'm right, and you don't understand why it's vile. You needed better parenting.

r u my new mommy

Move out of home already ^you fucking faggot. As this board is for over 18's, it would appear you are a sponge and should kys.

boo hoo my dad ruined the illusion that parents stay together forever

least they arent dead like a Disney film

give her a big hug and poop yourself

u cucked me mum ur ded cunt

You're trying to call someone out as vile while suggesting a vile solution and irony for some reason is completely lost on you.

And I find it funny.

ROLL

>haha this really complicated thing is happening right now
>aahaha my dad is trying his best to make everything work out and make his life as well as mine as good as we can get
>hahahahah dubs decides how i fuck with his emotionally vulnerable GF LOL

And you're too much of a fucking sociopath to think about it for a second. Goddamn right you deserve to be hit in the mouth

You and everyone else in this thread seem like the type of faggots that actually believe morality is objective. Especially you. Well, I got news for you:

It's completely subjective.

hello miss whore

Roll

make me some bacon you useless cum dumpster

I tried to play with my mothers nipples last year because I was so horny
Basically she was lighting a candle in my room because I had been in bed for 76 hours without moving and had done some wet farts haha, so my bed smelled.
when she was bending i saw her erect nipples so i jumped up, put my hand in her shirt and grabbed her nipples, and told her 'oh mother, your nipples show your horniness and the candle has set the mood'. she got mad as fuck and made me sleep rough for 10 days.

Kekkest of keks

I am 20 and still in college. I cannot afford my own place, but thanks for the morals user

I WILL TEAR YOUR FACE OFF

Hitting someone for being a dick isn't the same as actively fucking with YOUR FATHER'S love life and shitting on him when he tries to extend himself OVER YOUR OWN PATHETIC FEELINGS.
lol grind off those edges, kid. There's a reason why there are "so many people" saying this shit. You're a fucking child, or a manchild. Or a sociopath at absolute worst.

Attack your father

Top of the morning, loose legs.

Hey new mommy, will you make me some teddies? I saved up all my good boy points for some.

And if she says no shit on the floor

If you're 20, you're definitely too old for this shit. Grow the absolute fuck up, what the fuck? For my own personal sanity I choose not to believe you.

Fancy seeing you with your knickers on, you dirty slut.

Take a bucket of water and throw it at they if they are still sleeping

Fuck off, ball sucker.

>t.
>t.
>t.

Surely you are a great father and not a cancer on society

>really complicated
>dad fucked around behind mom's back
>complicated

Alright.

Hitting your child is not okay. What planet do you live on?

What do you have to say for yourself, dirty whore?

Thanks for being a good influence, dick licker.

god what are you 12? just fucking get a girlfriend and cheat on her too, make your dad feel guilty about your ma dukes leaving and take cash from him you dumb faggot

Cheerio ya cheeky slag

Put the bait down.

thanks for the soap opera shit skank

He
Not like
The Banana

Angry

Cat no like nana

I was still breastfeeding and Ma ain't around no more, help baby boy out a lil?

Roll for this

CHECK THOSE DUBS OP!!!!!!!!!!!

Walk in to the kitchen wearing nothing but a towel and say "you've had the old bull, now time for the young calf"

Say it OP
Say it you reckless faggot

FWIW, "beating-user", I'd beat my child the second I found out he was posting a "dubs decides" thread.

This reminds me of "dubs decides what I say to my father on facebook" when user's dad had just tried to reconnect with him and he sent him garbage about tendies and whatever the fuck.

Dad wants to get to know his son, gets tendies. This is that thread.

Yes, OP, you should get hit.

your dad had a power power position of her, doubt she initiated the cheating

and if I was your son I'd send your gay ass to the ER

>in college
>morality is subjective
ISLAM IS BAD, S-JEW. GROW THE FUCK UP

See your situation may require a beating but the OP's does not.

Marriage is a vow to stay faithful and his dad fucked that up. I love my mom, and I'm sure OP does too, so I'd be just as pissed as him that he hurt my momma so badly

He's not pissed at his dad, he's pissed at the "harpy who stole him away from my mommy, decide how i fuck with her"

"gosh dang succubus"

If you were me or beating user's son I'm pretty sure 1: you wouldn't be a piece of human garbage, and 2: you might not be in this situation, since I've never cheated on my wife. I'll bet beating-user hasn't either.

Roll for this

roll

Fair enough, but I still don't blame him for being angry and petty.

you're a fucking cuck op letting your life be ruined by another man who then parades his bitch around you and you are stupid enough to fall for the bait.

I mean, I agree.

>be angry and petty
>suck it up like an adult

This is what I expect from someone who claims to be 20. When I thought he was a KID I thought a little smack was appropriate.

Knowing that he's 20, and seeing shit like this? Seems like he never had a father, and that sucks, but I would crush him if he fucked with my girlfriend as a 20 year old.

>Get the fuck out of my house this instant
>Or I will violently physically remove you
>because I failed at raising you
>you deserve nothing

It really does seem different when a grown adult is dubs-deciding to fuck with a woman.

Nothing do not engage her at all. Act like she doesn't even exist. If she asks you a question don't answer her. She's nothing to you. Your problem is your dad not her.

I'd also kick my son right out if he did this. I wouldn't remove him myself, I'd just call the cops so he could get an arrest record too. Maybe you're a bigger man than me.

Anons, you don't understand: he's my dad. I'm ENTITLED to a place to live and fuck with my dad's life at TWENTY FUCKING YEARS OLD