May the warmth from andy sixxs log of shit heat you in your coldest of times

May the warmth from andy sixxs log of shit heat you in your coldest of times...

Question, did you start the onion ring thing as well?

How's it feel to start threads that never get more then 30 replies?
Loli or shota or trap threads usually max out, and those are bottom of the barrel. Must be such a chore to do this every few hours.

Saddest. Forced meme. Ever

Success isnt measured in how many replies one gets on their thread but rather how many logs of shit slidding down your fucking throat fresh out of andy sixx's asshole oven

anyone else notice how for about 8 hours a day, 99% of andy sixx threads disappear, because the one severely mentally ill deranged faggot who's dedicated his life to forcing this meme has to sleep?

This time it actually got a chuckle out of me. Less questions, more dramatic statements.

I know I sound like a newfag but what the fuck is this meme

Don't worry about it just let it die

Warm, creamy logs...

OP's mind is really sick hes got a thousand shops of his boy sixx

one of my favorites..

Dubs logged, grow up

Dubs definitely logged

Logless shills detected.

Pathetic, right?

What's pathetic are these people who think that they are actually good enough for andy sixxs warm log of shit.

Hey now, chill out. Every man, woman and child on earth deserves a nice, warm, creamy steamy n dreamy log of shit from Andy's Sixxhole, even if they don't know it yet.

How exactly did you come up with this meme?

It just seems completely random, there's no link between Andy and logs of shit other than he was in a really shit band which is why the meme won't take.

Grow up.

You are Andy Sixx aren't you?

Andy, move on mate. You were in a band, you made some records you earned some money, but those days are gone now. Time to go back college and get that accounting degree, or maybe something in marketing.

You can do it Andy, i believe in you.

We all know you're mr. Armchair psychology, nice try. Forget your teenage girl passive aggressive winky face today ';)'?