Why didn't Jacob Tremblay get an Oscar nod for his performance in 'Room'...

Why didn't Jacob Tremblay get an Oscar nod for his performance in 'Room'. Is it because the Academy knew he would beat Leo?

for some reason the academy is biased against boys getting nominations, but the academy will happily nominate a girl

Why that boyo has a pupper at a movie thing?

Because he was engineered in a lab to be the most painfully adorable human on the planet.

Is that his dad next to him? If so, he should count his blessings. Unlike the VAST majority of kid actor, he's probably going to grow up to be handsome AF.

Snagged dad's chin pretty well

delete this

They're literally perfect. Wtf

Jesus fucking Christ. No family family has any business being that good looking. Why is this allowed?

Froggo a cute. But he's no "I get to bring my puppy at an award ceremony cute."

THE PERFECT FAMILY

Reminder: The pedo-ring on hollywood

We must protect this kid

>Why didn't Jacob Tremblay get an Oscar nod for his performance in 'Room'
I don't give a shit how cute he and his stupid puppy are, HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Goddamn this family is adorable.

I wish I was an old man who lived next door, and the dad looked up to me as a father figure. We'd sit on the porch drinking beers and he'd ask me for advice on all kinds of heavy shit, and I'd have all the answers because I'm old and wise and whatever. The kid would think I was the best and the mom would invite me over for dinner at least once a week because I'm not that great at cooking for myself and my wife passed ten years back.

That'd be sweet.

That is a strangely specific fantasy, senpai.

>child actor parents

Pro tip: they're fucking loons

You'd just end up molesting him

I hate them so much. It's not enough that they are attractive and their kid is perhaps the cutest kid that ever lived and gets to be in movies and visit the Star Wars set because, like every kid, he's super into Star Wars, but he's actually a talented actor on top of it. He wasn't just good in "Room," he was, like, REALLY fucking legitimately good in "Room". And will he grow up to be creepy looking like Macaulay Culkin or Bran from "Game of Thrones"? Nope. Probably not. He'll probably grow up to be a well balanced, attractive man. He'll never stop acting unless he wants to, and he'll be hugely wealthy and magnanimous. He'll donate to all the best charities and he'll be thought of as a national treasure in both the US and his native Canada. He'll probably set up Arts School foundations and film companies that represent underrepresented artists and make the world a genuinely better place.

I hate him. I hate him so fucking much.

>tfw he's probably already been raped by bryan singer types
>tfw he'll grow up into some jaded junkie just like corey feldman and river phoenix

Why did no one save him?

nah. Hollywood isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. And he's way too young for Bryan Singer.

Don't worry, user. He's going to be molested by a bunch of rich, bitter Jews who think exactly the same way you do. The parents, blinded by money, will look the other way. He will always resent them for it, and they'll never be able to look him in the eye again. His life will trainwreck in his 20's. This will be his peak. They'll make sure of it.

>we must protect this kid
What are you going to do about it?
Besides, chances are that kid's already been raped

nah

he's already been molested

He didn't do a nude scene.

I'm glad they don't let boys do nude scenes. I would feel ashamed seeing ten year olds with bigger dicks than me