How do you guys deal with the fact that you die in like 4-5 decades and there's no heaven and nothing you do will ever...

How do you guys deal with the fact that you die in like 4-5 decades and there's no heaven and nothing you do will ever matter in the long run?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X48G7Y0VWW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fact that niggers and other sub humans will die too and cannabis helps

Sounds good to me

doesn't matter, had sex

dude even the dumbest animals alive have sex. It's not an accomplishment.

I had a subjective experience of consciousness, that certainly matters in an abstract sense to myself

so in essence, you are incorrect

Don't tell r9k that, they get a little upset.

>says the virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=X48G7Y0VWW4

I don't really worry about it, because technology.

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ would disagree with you. He can take away your pain and loneliness and give you love, peace and hope. After you post your edgy millenial reply, Remember he died for your sins.

I dont deal with it. I can't fucking stand it. It's a god dam shitty deal. 70 years compared to lifespan of what will be of the universe. And if the universe suffers heat death there is no possibility you will ever exist again. Shittiest part is if humans someday invent immortality (or like lifespan of thousands of years) and I will be part of one of the last generations that have to die.

i smoke heavily and try and forget that the future holds a cold inevitability i cannot escape. then try and distract myself with things i swear matter

No he's right and I personally have even gone so far as to procreate. I kinda feel bad that I brought my boy into this world. I just hope folks get their shit together so he can see some wondrous stuff in the upcoming century.

As for your existential crisis OP fucking suck it up and find something you like to do and go hard at it until you die. If you find something you truly love and learn about it so you excel at it you won't even notice you're dead until you're gone. You might even contribute something to this world too.

How do you deal with the fact that youll never be good enough for andy sixxs warm log of shit slidding down your fucking throat?

This.

kek

/thread

He just keeps shit posting sir.
Well, Ask him existential questions...
That will get him on the hook.

Yes sir. Commencing troll.

Checked

Technology could help us live longer yes, but actual immortality is pretty much out of the question unless you can find a way to prevent any accidents from occurring forever, in an insanely hostile universe like the one we inhabit. As a plus you might be so sick of having lived such an absurdly long time that the idea of death eventually stops bothering you, but the fact that you WILL die someday will never not be true.

>you WILL die someday

That is a hell of an assumption. There is no reason to think we could not outsmart death, especially when we have super intelligent machines to help us with these problems.

>you might be so sick of having lived such an absurdly long time that the idea of death eventually stops bothering you

that only took 15 years for me.

Help society has separated my from my primordial divinity! I have lost my way and now fear death and the unknown constantly.
I better do some math and get a grip.

it frees me to do whatever the fuck I feel like and ignore external expectations from society, etiquette and traditions.

drugs video games hookers and making as much money as possible so i can enjoy it while it lasts.

Yeah, I'm sure we can just ask Tony Stark to build us all powersuits that can withstand supernovas, black holes, gamma radiation, and magically allow us to breathe in space, and resist the heat death of the universe, or the big crunch or whatever winds up happening at the end of our universes lifetime.

I mean come on. Obviously we can do a lot to make ourselves safer when it comes to vehicles, weather, and shit like that but eventually, something is gonna come along that we couldn't possibly prepare well enough to overcome.

Try to enjoy the precious time I have now and improve my life and the lives of others. That's all you can do.

Good luck with that.

Society has a way of beating down those that resist.

You can get away with it when you're dependant on mommy and daddy but the real world will destroy you if you resist the norms.

Does not understand what super intelligence is.

>I don't know how black wholes work, and that means neither can god like AI.

Right, okay buddy. You keep believing everything you read in HFY threads are true and that we will all become magically invincible to everything ever if we make an AI or whatever retarded train of thought it is that you're following.

>I know all the things that every human ever will ever know.

LOL - Niggers aren't even human and White people will rule everything you do for the rest of your live, so chew on that, boy.

>How do you guys deal with the fact that you die in like 4-5 decades
Actually, I'll probably die in 2-3 decades. NMot through disease, it'd just that I'm that old.

How do I deal with it? You can't change it, so you just live your life as best you can, try to enjoy the time left and get ion with it. Anything else leads to madness or depression. Besides, it's the same for everyone. My father died at 57. my mother is slowly being hollowed out by Alzheimer's. Shit happens. I know people who died in their 40's

I sleep in on the weekends.

I try to forget it

Look at pics of Tucker Carlson smiling and imagine him humiliating me on national TV and jerk my sad tiny peepee because Tucker is my dream daddy

Sure, its depressing to actually think about. But its now given that all people in this thread won't make a difference to the world, one way or another. Think butterflyeffect type of events.

As in the words of Dr. Manhattan: "We will all be gone, and the universe won't even care"

He came back to life 3 days later
>Jesus took a nap for your dubs

Woaaaaaaaah

Could be the greatest

Tiu

Look up Ever Deeper Honesty