Life is completely pointless

Life is completely pointless.

Debate.

Purpose of life is success of the species

Every species comes to an end.

Even the universe will suffer a heat death inevitably making both past, current and future species worthless. They amount to nothing.

I never said it amounted to anything but the purpose of life is self preservation and success of the species.

this pic is fucking sick source?

Duck! The Carbine High Massacre.

Cheesy as fuck, made in 1999.

The two guys got arrested for some shit after it.

Self preservation always fails, though. Species succeed but always burn out.

You give your own meaning to life.

Some people like to say "Yea, well, on a 10 million year time scale, on a universal stage, humans are a cancer on an inconsequential ball of dust."

Horse shit. The purpose? Retrieve your father from the belly of the whale and become a real boy.

Slay the dragon, rescue the virgin, and ride off with the gold.

You are stardust that has been liberated from the tedium of the wild SOLELY FOR the purpose of MAKING the universe have meaning. You are literally the only known apparatus for existential meaning. The reason you aren't a fish being eaten by a bigger fish is because the universe craves the meaning you will give it, and has sent you forth in the vanguard to do just that.

Are you a columbiner? Sorry to derail it's just u used a dylann edit

I think you have to give your own life purpose by doing everything to be as happy as possible for as long as possible.

Humans will always try to obtain meaning when in fact it is wholly impossible given all probabilities and factors that may or may not exist.

no light without darkness. if life would always be good you wouldn't know. you wanna kill yourself? do it then

If all other meaning in the universe were pomp and vanity, destroying nihilists would be sufficient.

so what life is pointless does it really matter that much

It only occurs to you to raise this issue if you think life has a point, if you already take teleology for granted. So maybe the better question is, what prompted you to make this thread?

Then perhaps you should construct a subjective (but probably incorrect) meaning that supports that.

It is pointless if you don't make your own point op.

Keep in mind that the whole existence is also probably pointless, but since it is all you have, you can concentrate on anything within it. You are free to do anything you desire, keeping in mind the consequences of your actions.

So? There's nothing really to debate. Just try to enjoy it and then die. I don't see what the issue is
What makes you think our species is going to last for eternity? Or any species for that matter

So shoot up your school then baby boi
XD
LOL CYA FAG!!!

"You don't have to have a point to have a point"

The Point, 1971

Life is the ultimate sandbox on permadeath mode.

And no fucking savescumming.

meaning of life is to give life meaning

Hmm...

No it isn't.

Your turn

No, I think the purpose of life is whatever you make of it. We know nothing of an afterlife and because of this we should want to live life to the fullest in any way possible. This is usually done by achieving happiness.

This.

Fuck yeah

Happiness is not a moral obligation. You don't have to be happy to have a point in life.

You have a

>point

here.

I just said it is happiness in general u cuck

>What makes you think our species is going to last for eternity? Or any species for that matter
Never said that

>Self preservation always fails, though. Species succeed but always burn out.
Never said they would be eternal

Video games are pointless, why do people play them?

No debate here OP, It is.