If you had a Caucasian child whose only goal was to become a pro football player, statistically speaking...

If you had a Caucasian child whose only goal was to become a pro football player, statistically speaking, he could only even consider it if he was an elite punter, kicker, quarterback or offensive lineman. All other position groups have minimal Caucasian representation.

So, by extension, you would have to make the decision of which position to pursue early on, when it's clear what kind of body type he will have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDa3r2E__4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tight end

Nah, you'll be fine kiddo... you'll be fine.

I think Jason sehorn was the only white cornerback in the past 35 years. There have been several free safety's though, like stu schweigert

Thats simply not true. There are tons of athletic white people that could ball but simply give up after high school to focus on uni and pursue careers in other areas.

That's not the argument....the argument is that statistically, the current representation in the NFL is very limited

What about Sean Lee, linebacker, and Cole Beasley, receiver

Of course there are a handful of exceptions, but statistically speaking, they are freaks and becoming less and less likely to be replicated

OP here, I wasn't aiming for pol talk.....I don't care for them......just wanted to discuss raising athletes

TE, LB, FB. It really depends on how big he is and how much of an impact he makes in college ball, b/c that's all that matters. Most white kids that go to college are liberal bbc lovers. He has to be the anti bbc bwc.

What's with all the white tight ends?

QB P K TE RB FB WR OL LB

long snapper
coach

Big white guys who played PF in college basketball realized they could make more money playing TE. That's what happened. It's not like white people have a designated height/weight.

I've actually considered grooming my son into being an NFL kicker.

>Little to no contact
>Very few can do it well
>He won't be wildly rich but he may get a free scholarship and a seven figure job for potentially 10-15 years

I'm thinking he needs to play soccer and football until about middle school and then go for a kicker spot and do nothing but kick. I know kickers don't usually get scholarships but a spot on a good division 1 program is good enough.

The Raiders punter only learned to kick a ball in college because his coach told him he was a shitty WR. If you have any talent at all I'm sure you could make it with a few years of practice. The standard is so shit too.

Exactly! No one aspires to be a pro kicker. They all just find themselves in that position.

Who gives a fuck about statistics?

I'm glad no one gave Jordy Nelson the "statistically speaking, you're not gonna make it!" talk.

Linebacker is somewhat viable, while most of them are black, there are a decent amount of white ones that are good (Sean Lee for example)

>7 figures
>miss one post season kick and your career is over
>have no reliable degree because fuck it I'm going to the NFL
>go back to being an average joe selling used car parts
You have to be incredibly lucky to be a regular starting kicker for an NFL team. Most of them don't even get drafted

Punter is the way to go

youtube.com/watch?v=SDa3r2E__4M

Judging by my genetics he'd probably be better at another sport. I've had quite a few professional athletes in my family, but they were mostly all hockey and baseball players, with 1 race car driver and 1 golfer. He'll most likely be tall, fast, have great eyes, reflexes and great hands. Like I could run a